Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed (1003 Views)

Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed / Israeli Author Says Nigeria Is Cursed. #cartoon Tracts. / President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by Nigeriadondie: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
I guess Africa is cursed. With greedy people like Saraki, Dino Melaye, Tinubu, Gbenga Daniel, Ohakim and many more Nigeria and Africa remains hopeless.
Let us not delude ourselves by failing to admit the bitter truth. Africa wud remain backward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by Nigeriadondie: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
I guess Africa is cursed. With greedy people like Saraki, Dino Melaye, Tinubu, Gbenga Daniel, Ohakim and many more Nigeria and Africa remains hopeless
Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by Nigeriadondie: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Nigeriadondie post=54022539][/quote]
Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
True

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by darknetcom: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
white man whorshiper..

how dare this moronn take nigeria in his smelly mouth?? angry..

no wonder we sold them to whites...

we disown afro americans...we nigerians want nothing to do with them...

to hell with them...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by darknetcom: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
fvck pan africana....

stay away from nigeria... angry
Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Be like say puberty tins dey worry dis op and his gang.
Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by tollyboy5(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Omo grin I 4 no watch the video see as e just tie me slap . stupid man they are the one that are cursed
Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by Nigeriadondie: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
We continue to live in denial. Africa undeniably is the continent with most blacks. Africa as a continent is sick. Point one country in Africa that is a success story. Do you want to blame your colonial past when Asia was also colonized and at least have some success stories like Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia. Take a close look at other countries with blacks outside Africa like Haiti, Jamaica which are all in a mess. Look at Zimbabwe now and when it was Rhodesia with the whites. If u ve been to Europe especially Western Europe then you know that with all the potentials we ve it wud never translate into wealth for the people of Africa impoverished by its corrupt few elite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by Nigeriadondie: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:
white man whorshiper..

how dare this moronn take nigeria in his smelly mouth?? angry..

no wonder we sold them to whites...

we disown afro americans...we nigerians want nothing to do with them...

to hell with them...
He is not a slowpoke. Have an open mind to listen closely to what the man is saying. With the vast natural and human wealth we should ve no business with poverty & all the woes bedevilling this continent. Pls my bro take a trip to Europe and see that the life we live here in Africa is no life we are just surviving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by Nigeriadondie: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

He is not a slowpoke. Have an open mind to listen closely to what the man is saying. With the vast natural and human wealth we should ve no business with poverty & all the woes bedevilling this continent. Pls my bro take a trip to Europe and see that the life we live here in Africa is no life we are just surviving
U want nothing from them yet u beg them for aids or grants which will still be embezzled by corrupt officials, when there is an outbreak of disease like ebola u look to them for assistance, u sign defence pacts with them to buy weapons to defend your borders and oppress your own people, u desire to school abroad cos u ve no faith in ur failed system, u depend on the technology to transport goods, people and services, to communicate as u do now on the social media,to maintain ur health and d list goes on and on. Remove pride and accept the stark reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by darknetcom: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

listen to somebody that whorships a white dead man nailed to a piece of wood??...

are you kidding me??...
Re: Nigeria And Africa At Large Is Cursed by Samiey: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Farmers Arrests Cows Grazing On Their Farmland At Abuja (pic) / Monies Reported By EFCC As Recovered Under PMB / Niger Delta Also Wants An Independent Country Called RONDEL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.