Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Mourinho Sold Me At Chelsea – Mata - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Mourinho Sold Me At Chelsea – Mata (731 Views)

Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea / Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension / Manchester United Almost Sold Me To Barcelona Without My Consent - Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mourinho Sold Me At Chelsea – Mata by Charidon: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Manchester United midfielder, Juan Mata, has admitted that Jose Mourinho sold him at Chelsea in 2014 for “football reasons” and insists he has never had personal issues with the Portuguese.

When it was confirmed that Mourinho was taking over from Louis van Gaal at Old Trafford, there were speculations that Mata would be sold again.

Mata says he left Stamford Bridge amicably and never expected any issues when Mourinho arrived.

He told the BBC’s Premier League Show: “You know, sometimes in life and football as well, changes comes. You have to embrace it.

“When Jose came along, I wasn’t playing lots.

“I had the chance to go to another read more...
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/24/why-mourinho-sold-me-at-chelsea-mata/

Re: Why Mourinho Sold Me At Chelsea – Mata by highness25(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Charidon:
Manchester United midfielder, Juan Mata, has admitted that Jose Mourinho sold him at Chelsea in 2014 for “football reasons” and insists he has never had personal issues with the Portuguese.

When it was confirmed that Mourinho was taking over from Louis van Gaal at Old Trafford, there were speculations that Mata would be sold again.

Mata says he left Stamford Bridge amicably and never expected any issues when Mourinho arrived.

He told the BBC’s Premier League Show: “You know, sometimes in life and football as well, changes comes. You have to embrace it.

“When Jose came along, I wasn’t playing lots.

“I had the chance to go to another read more...
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/24/why-mourinho-sold-me-at-chelsea-mata/
ok. Noted

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Scorers In Champions League History / Stop Buying Kids, Bayern Boss Warns RB Leipzig / I'm Giving Today's Football Bet Game For 10K (contact Me Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.