Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Are The Top Ten Things I Should Experience In Life? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Are The Top Ten Things I Should Experience In Life? (418 Views)

I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Top Ten Things I Should Experience In Life? by AjalaJ(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
In the last 31 years, I've been lucky enough to have a lot of life experiences including:

1. Traveling to 75 cities

2. Writing articles for Forbes, Fortune, Time, Inc., Business Insider and The Huffington Post that are now sent out weekly on my motivational website CEO Lifestyle.

3. Starting two companies that created 4 top 100 iPhone apps in different categories

4. Working at amazing companies like Cisco, VMware, Box and Optimizely,

5. Delivering over 631 presentations

6. Writing a book that got over 40,000 Kindle downloads called "The Resume is Dead"

7. Being lucky enough to fall in love

Here's the thing: Most of these experiences are only valuable when shared.

It's time for me to pay it forward.

I want to help you live the most fulfilling, epic life possible.

So today, I'll be sharing with you my top 100 life experiences that you should try:

Please read more here: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-top-ten-things-I-should-experience-in-life

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things I Should Experience In Life? by BizLifeE: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2017
This is an interesting topic. I'm coming soon with my answers.

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaij: Debie Rise Sang This Song Titled 'WINNER' In 2014 (see Video) / Lagos Court Dissolves Nollywood Emeka Ike's Marriage / Happy Birthday Klint Da Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.