Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration (29405 Views)

Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / JAMB Cancels UTME Result Of Another Candidate / 10 Things That Happened During 2017 UTME Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
If this is true , JAMB is useless. Na by force to pick private universities? Na them go help them pay school fees?

My brother i tire oh, I don't know why they just wanna make life difficult for people. OK assuming an individual choses a private university. Who will sponsor him/her, except jamb is ready to sponsor that person, then no kwam if not they should renounce that policy.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
click 'LIKE' if you think private universities have bribed JAMB

My brother just say you want likes.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by hardbody: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Deeypeey:
Hey guys, I ve identified the problem of the Nigerian Educational Sector...
I think we need a feeble-minded luncheon voucher supremacist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is causing hydrophobia. Hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person. In order to prognosticate proficiency we orient zeppelin. Unless you want it to be an oblivion case, that means kerosene iridescent. Our exponential deciduous bludgeon is frolic.

What do u think?..should really make the change we ve bn waiting fr..

Weldone sir.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by HemHma(f): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gobe embarassedGobe
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by orlarbissy(f): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Enemyofpeace:
bisola did not know ttt before they started sleeping together at big brother naija
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by itzemar(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
modextus:
I think it's a wise decision. Most public schools if not all do not admit students that choose them as second choice.
It's not about the money. it's about the fees that private universities charge.. Not everyone is rich enough to pay
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Vicben(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
modextus:
I think it's a wise decision. Most public schools if not all do not admit students that choose them as second choice.
It'll be much more easier for JAMB to compel the universities to admit students who make them their second choices than to compel students to choose from a private university where they won't be able to pay a semester's tuition fees in three years.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by solaugo1: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
no comment
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by saffharoun(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
If this is true , JAMB is useless. Na by force to pick private universities? Na them go help them pay school fees?

just help me ax diz jamb sef
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by pbethel: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
mahogany85:
MISPLACED PRIORITY ! HOW ON EARTH CAN JAMB FORCE SUCH STUPID CHOICE ON STUDENTS ?

Seriously doesn't make sense.
The cheapest private university fees is not less than N150000. Not to even talk of feeding & accommodation.

Smh
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Omotayor123(f): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
teebaxy:
Is Education supposed to be charity, if u value it pay for if u don't, u can as well be better in vocational education after all education na education.....
if that's the case, why force it on the people?
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by calmG(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Deeypeey:
Hey guys, I ve identified the problem of the Nigerian Educational Sector...
I think we need a feeble-minded luncheon voucher supremacist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is causing hydrophobia. Hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person. In order to prognosticate proficiency we orient zeppelin. Unless you want it to be an oblivion case, that means kerosene iridescent. Our exponential deciduous bludgeon is frolic.

What do u think?..should really make the change we ve bn waiting fr..
pls I'm a doctor in a psychiatric hospital,one of our patient lost yesterday...pls are you the one.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Alwayson: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
private VC be like

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by teebaxy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Omotayor123:
if that's the case, why force it on the people?
no one forces u to go to school, All our hussle in life is to be great after all and I have seen many people doing great with formal education
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by nicenaija: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Need To Subscribe for the Upcoming JAMB or WAEC? kindly contact 09068610780 on whatsapp.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Deeypeey(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
calmG:

pls I'm a doctor in a psychiatric hospital,one of our patient lost yesterday...pls are you the one.
lolz....how do u manage not to "kill" ur patients..with these grammatical "gunshots"? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students / 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.