Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Can I Still Waiting For Him. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Still Waiting For Him. (1041 Views)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Waiting For Him. by stevade(f): 4:39am On Feb 25, 2017
My husband left Nigeria to USA for a two years course for his master degree. Although I was informed when he was processing it but I wasn't aware when he left because he has been sleeping outside two months before he finally left,telling me he has being prayerful preparing for the journey. Now he doesn't call or text when I called he blocked all d means of communication,

although I am not his first wife, I married him as a divorce. He doesn't care anymore . No Child between us yet,he has five children with the first wife and we have married since ten years ago. Can I wait for him or I should move on since he's also avoiding me. Please I need your advice no insult please. Thanks
Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by CplusJason: 4:51am On Feb 25, 2017
I guess that is the same treatment he gave his first wife........

So, what are you still waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by rawpadgin(m): 5:52am On Feb 25, 2017
hmmmm
one chance marriage
my guy don dey knack oyinbo t0t0 forget say he get wifey for naija
madam, move on with ur life
Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by sisisioge: 6:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Baby girl...Guy actually left you before he left the country. Do well to leave him too now. It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2017
sisisioge:
Baby girl...Guy actually left you before he left the country. Do well to leave him too now. It is well.

Why do men do stuff like this, gradually losing faith in humans.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by austinereds(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Aunty just move on with life. I know it's hard. when he needs you he'll find you. sorry oh.
Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Kontinu waiting you hear?
As a waitress that you is na grin

On a second thought, are you sure the man is safe and alive?
Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by sisisioge: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2017
pcguru1:

Why do men do stuff like this, gradually losing faith in humans.

Dude...Why o! She wouldn't have wasted 2yrs waiting if he had told her.
Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Maybe he is dead or in jail. What about his family members in Nigeria? Have you met with them to know what's going on?
Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by Richy4(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2017
Just Curious Madam
<<why where you not aware of his big move to the states?
<<<Where you having misunderstanding with him that made him left the house before his move..

Living abroad is not really easy especially if he was trying to get relevant papers to stay in the country....he may have blocked the line and other means of communication because of constant pressure from people to send them money home especially those that feel when he get there, he will be picking money on the streets.......but he should have found a way to communicate with you..

You can't just move on like that without ending it with him...Find a way to communicate with him and tell him to let you go if that's what you wanted....It is not easy to study at the same time work to pay your tuition fee over there..and he got five kids that he has to see to as a student..he might really be in a tight corner though...
Re: Can I Still Waiting For Him. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
OP, if you keep waiting for him, you'll wait till eternity. Better move on with your life. Thank your lucky stars you have no kids together. This man is not yours to wait for nor to keep. Move on, please.

sisisioge:
aby girl...Guy actually left you before he left the country. Do well to leave him too now. It is well.
Yes. He left her waaaaay before he left Naija. He was sleeping outside for two months before he left Naija. Now he has completely blocked all means of communication.

(1) (Reply)

8 Amazing Twin Stories / Please Advice Me On What To Do / Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.