Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings (1162 Views)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings / Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by teeboila(m): 5:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Someone need to tell this man to take it easy and stop playing with fire because engaging the media outlets in a needless war is tantamount to committing suicide.
At a certain point in any administration you're bound to make mistake either policy wise or tough decision making and its at this point you're going to need the media to either channel out your idea or propaganda but if they're not on your side then O.Y.O is your case.

Source: http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html

1 Like

Re: Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Fake news.com

1 Like

Re: Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by ollaxworld: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2017
h
Re: Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Good riddance to..

After all they had wanted to pull him down during his electioneering campaign

5 Likes

Re: Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by mrking3(m): 6:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Omudia:
Fake news.com
bro try update your self with current happenings. Stop watching bb naija. I read it on CNN last night so nothing fake about it.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by CplusJason: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Nice one sir. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by greatgod2012(f): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2017
I hope this action of his, is not out of vendetta
Re: Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by rozayx5(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2017
greatgod2012:
I hopes this action of his, is not out of vendetta

its a personal.one

he and cnn no be friends from day one
Re: Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Take your advice and educate yourself. Also stop jumping into conclusions that i watch Bbnaija or that I'm a guy.

Donald Trump now calls CNN, Fox news etc "Fake news media" hence the reason for my comment.

mrking3:
bro try update your self with current happenings. Stop watching bb naija. I read it on CNN last night so nothing fake about it.

1 Like

Re: Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings by Aristo3146(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari did same with Channels and Nigerians condemned his action, Trump has done it with CNN and Nigerians are Applauding...truly Nigeria is a zoo. ..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Entire Arts Council Tenders Resignation Via Twitter / Senile Saudi King To Relinquish Power To His Evil Son In 48hrs / BREAKING!!!: Iran Prepares To Restart Uranium Enrichment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.