Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (879842 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
unalaoted:
Hey guys.. You guyz are doing a great job here.
Applied to Novia scotia community college to study International business(marketing) Advance PDG. My Ungrad in pharmacy (4.07 GPA). 2years of sales and marketing job.
To personal Acct bal. 4M,
Sponsor (brother) 10M
Landed property
Pension certificate (1M)
Single
Travel. History (UAE, France).
Please what are my chances of TRV...
Gurus in the building please help a brother.

Thanks in anticipation

Bros. Abeg abeg abeg na beg I dey beg ooooo. Don't apply for this u don't have anof work experience in marketing at all. And again you have a very good cgpa in pharmacy why not continue with your pharmacy bro, I have some1 in canada now with a lower cgpa in pharm and his there doing his master. I bet u bro u might be refused oooo with purpose of visit. Find master admission in pharmacy biko. My thought

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by westgermany: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Hi guys , am Yoruba and I intend using an igbo person as sponsor. Would the difference in the name be an issue while submitting my application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2017
westgermany:
Hi guys , am Yoruba and I intend using an igbo person as sponsor. Would the difference in the name be an issue while submitting my application?

Guy why play with insufficient fund issue. How do you tend to show relationship Btw you and the sponsor? I can't see any link at all. Okay let me ask u. Who is the sponsor to you? Let's start from. There

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by westgermany: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2017
wealth360:

Guy why play with insufficient fund issue. How do you tend to show relationship Btw you and the sponsor? I can't see any link at all. Okay let me ask u. Who is the sponsor to you? Let's start from. There
thanks bro I posted it already before I thought of how the idea was dead on arrival....that's what happenes when their is much pressure,working on another idea......

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2017
westgermany:
thanks bro I posted it already before I thought of how the idea was dead on arrival....that's what happenes when their is much pressure,working on another idea......

Thanks

Better pls find another sponsor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by omojehovah(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
tobyharwe:
Thanks. Still wandering y it had to b 40k+ tho

Just like Adefolakemi said, IOM Abuja is the cheapest you can get in Abuja and its 40,200. Its at Wuse 2, Buchanan close around Bannax area. Make sure you call them to book an appointment and get their account details for payment of the medical fee.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tysaxmalomo: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2017
jj17cv:
what is about ur home tie

His brother is a sponsor and I'm guessing he is in Nigeria, and I'm also guessing your parents are alive Hale and hearty, they can be used as home ties
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by KingThomas1(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
So I was surfing the net earlier today and I saw this thread, amazed of the fact that it has 12 parts I must say. I want to apply for an international scholarship, preferably in Canada. Intended programme is Bsc. Chemical Engineering...
Am in year 2 in a Nigerian university, currently studying Industrial and environmental chemistry.
Completed sec school in 2015.

Would appreciate you guys help.
Thanks as you reply.
And yes! I've done my research but I seem to be getting nowhere...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by lanrayx: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2017
how do I know if I need to get a supervisor, applying to Carleton masters in International affairs ... tnks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
lanrayx:
how do I know if I need to get a supervisor, applying to Carleton masters in International affairs ... tnks in advance

It would be stated on the program website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
mcobex:
you will have to tell the vo something, like helping ur mum or dad in their business while waiting for your admission to come out or any voluntary work in church or your community . vo MIGHT not accept it if you say you were doing nothing while waiting for your admission.

Strong ideas, I'll do this. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
unalaoted:
Applied to Novia scotia community college to study International business(marketing) Advance PDG. My Ungrad in pharmacy (4.07 GPA). 2years of sales and marketing job.
Sponsor (brother) 10M
Landed property
Pension certificate (1M)
Single

Thanks in anticipation
Bros please don't dash IRCC ur application fee, you need a miracle for this to fly in the eyes of the VO, ur work experience in marketing is not enough and with your CGPA u can actually secure a masters admission in pharmacy. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. U are 95% on d refusal base on "Purpose of visit".

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
westgermany:
hi guys , am Yoruba and I intend using an igbo person as sponsor. Would the difference in the name be an issue while submitting my application?
it won't be an issue if the person can convince the vo in his letter of support and also pay ur tuition fee + pay ur living expenses(atleast CAD10K) into ur bank account before u apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
unalaoted:
Sponsor (brother) 10M
Landed property
Pension certificate (1M)
Single

Thanks in anticipation
where do u work? and is ur present work experience in line with ur intended program? if u work then u will have to provide a letter of introduction from ur employer and also present ur payslip and employment letter...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
nestkojex:
Application for Program Name: 3622 - Biotechnology Advanced Fast Track

Good morning,
i a friend who has a Higher National Diploma (HND) (Science Laboratory
Technology- Biology/Microbiology option) Upper Credit

Can she apply for Biotechnology Advanced Fast Track in Canada?

if not, what kind of programme can she do?

I also want to know what programmes a person can do in canada because i know she cannot get direct masters.
Thanks
I don't know much about her intended course but I think she can "Google " the similarities between the two courses and use that on her sop, she might need to be detailed in her sop cos these vo's might not even know the two courses are related

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yungreezy: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
yungreezy:
Hello people
Please has anyone here gotten admission from University of Regina? I need to know what the fee is per year. I've gone to the site and I'm not really understanding the fee schedule there. Also, my application status says, Application complete, ready for review.
Any help here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
westgermany:

Thanks
but if he can show commitment by paying ur tuition fee and paying the reaming cash into ur account + him giving the vo his reasons for sponsoring u it might PASS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
KingThomas1:
So I was surfing the net earlier today and I saw this thread, amazed of the fact that it has 12 parts I must say. I want to apply for an international scholarship, preferably in Canada. Intended programme is Bsc. Chemical Engineering...
Am in year 2 in a Nigerian university, currently studying Industrial and environmental chemistry.

Thanks as you reply.
I don't know much about getting scholarship but it seems I ran into one "Total scholarship " advert . Total - oil and gas company, maybe u can check it out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
wealth360:

Bros. Abeg abeg abeg na beg I dey beg ooooo. Don't apply for this u don't have anof work experience in marketing at all. And again you have a very good cgpa in pharmacy why not continue with your pharmacy bro, I have some1 in canada now with a lower cgpa in pharm and his there doing his master. I bet u bro u might be refused oooo with purpose of visit. Find master admission in pharmacy biko. My thought
good talk bro, I didn't even noticed his UG is far away from what he noe practice . bro just as @wealth has said go for Masters in Pharm, u might even be lucky to get funding
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
@Joshpeei college admission have always been easy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Finally submitted...

Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
nestkojex:
Application for Program Name: 3622 - Biotechnology Advanced Fast Track

Good morning,
i a friend who has a Higher National Diploma (HND) (Science Laboratory
Technology- Biology/Microbiology option) Upper Credit

Can she apply for Biotechnology Advanced Fast Track in Canada?

if not, what kind of programme can she do?

I also want to know what programmes a person can do in canada because i know she cannot get direct masters.
Thanks

Does she have any years of experience?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
KingThomas1:

Thanks as you reply.

Just focus on finishing with excellent results in the one you are doing, Preferably first class.

You can enjoy several local scholarship for your field e.g. total, Mobil, etc. Search for them, apply to them, and chop their money with excellent result. Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
mcobex:
it won't be an issue if the person can convince the vo in his letter of support and also pay ur tuition fee + pay ur living expenses(atleast CAD10K) into ur bank account before u apply.

Seconded. But tuition should be paid to school and receipt collected except in cases when school doesn't allow it till resumption. Also, the sponsor must provide evidence of all his sources of income and property ownership.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Eraytee:
@Joshpeei college admission have always been easy.

Easy admission but slightly harder visa application in most cases we have seen here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
2. Sundaydammy submission 13th oct, 2016 paper PGD mohawk college,
3. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
4. Atrapon January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
5. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed).
6.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
7. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route.
8. Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
9. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals.
10. Yemdogg, February 21, MA, CMU, Paper Route.
11. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Medical mail 24th March.
12. Proxy, March 11, PGC Georgian College, Online Route.
13. Akanmu2013, 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
14. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
15. Maxicon, March 14, PGD UWinnipeg, Upfront Medical, Paper route
16. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route
17. Kprake9, March 29, Pilot training, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
18. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Medical Passed.
19. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
20. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route
21. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, restrategise, and reapply.

when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline.

It will end with praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
maziude:
Finally submitted...

Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route

Welcome on board. Wish us the best.

Do you have any years of experience alongside a master degree?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Osemigho:

Welcome on board. Wish us the best.

Do you have any years of experience alongside a master degree?

Finishing my masters this june, boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by aliACCA: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
aliACCA:

aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route

been away for a while... catching up

u never captured my own ni? grin grin grin

medical passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
aliACCA:

medical passed

grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
aliACCA:

medical passed

No vex. Entré.

Upfront medical?

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.