Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (878733 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Beyy: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
PendD:
This is not fair, we all have same intentions. They would have just flagged that online applications isn't treated for applicants from this part of the world. How can someone apply since March/April 28 with upfront medical yet no details of medical status updated. We were billed higher and online is suppose to be faster. One thing is clear here, their actions are deliberate!

Sweeping some applications under the carpet is corruption. Lol! Joke apart, some applications have stayed beyond waiting period yet they are not attended.

Please do them a mail. I actually think some applications are swept under the carpet. You're right on that. CIC needs more hands and they also need to be sued. I just read here tgat someone's application has been with then since October 2016. I'm beginning to wonder what they're feeling like. They should be sued...no jokes. Afterall 10 months is way past the normal processing time. Nonsense
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
maralina:
Pls who's going to Winnipeg in August?
University of Manitoba..
I'm going to Winnipeg on the 29th of August
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
dapoddon:
Me! What program are you going for?
How far you heading to Winnipeg? I'm heading there too

Check your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
@maziude

Thank God for journey mercies... Thanks for the wonderful update and info..

Ps; please don't forget our matter ooo, when you finally get a Canadian sim/number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chimah3(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Let me help uncle justwise close thread!!

See you all in part 13 #Peace!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
chimah3:
Let me help uncle justwise close thread!!

See you all in part 13 #Peace!
lol wait let maziude acknowledge seeing my post abeg

@abiodunne I know it's tiring and frustrating but your approval is imminent, it's coming I can see.... It's a very mighty one.... Approved after 10months even after having a case of misrepresentation... Your story go be GBAM!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by abestine(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
So this thread is coming to a close? What a long journey... God I thank you for what you've done and for what you're going to do in next thread...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
CanadianNurse:
@maziude

Thank God for journey mercies... Thanks for the wonderful update and info..

Ps; please don't forget our matter ooo, when you finally get a Canadian sim/number

I remember wella
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maralina: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
And my friend just got denied now

Reason: lack of Travel history..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
maziude:

I remember wella
Thanks big bro.... Quick question to everyone

The bank statement I will take to poe is it the Same one I used to apply? Because I printed 7 months old SOA and I applied in March meaning the SOA is almost 1yr old

Secondly I submitted original bank statement to embassy through paper root... Shey I fit Carry the photocopy to poe?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Before we move to part 13. I want to say a very big thank you to everyone.
After 23 weeks, plus 1 CSE and 2 mails. I got approved today.

Won’t be able to submit my passport till Monday, because I am already preparing for EE and doing my IELTS on Saturday.

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

Congrats dear...we shall open the new thread with testimonies

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:
Congratulations bro.... This is a call out for everyone whose application has passed processing time... Abeg send CSE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by KelechiNwachukw: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello everybody, am new here and would like your help, am currently a Student at York University Canada studying information Technology (IT) , I came home on February to attend my grand mothers burial when my visa expired while I was in Nigerian. My study permit its still vaild and since February I have appiled for a new visa to go back to school and have been refused three times ,the fourth time I applied was with a lawyer who said she was 100% sure to get be back and did my application for me and gave me the time limit of 65 days but its 70 days now and No response from the embassy. I need your advice please are delays a common thing this period or should i forget about Canada and try to complete my education somewhere else
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

Won’t be able to submit my passport till Monday, because I am already preparing for EE and doing my IELTS on Saturday.

Congratulations!!

May God grant us our desires if according to his will

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

WOW! Big congratulations bro, thank God . May God's favor locate us all, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maralina: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

wawwu!!... congrats dear..
I'm next IJN!!..
Btw is yours Online or Paper?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
maralina:

wawwu!!... congrats dear..
I'm next IJN!!..
Btw is yours Online or Paper?

Online with upfront Medicals.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by KelechiNwachukw: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yomalicious:

From my research, they are on March/April so be expecting response before the end of July.

Cheers

This is good news cos I applied may 17 and need to be back to York University before August 16 if not I would be dropped out , I would keep praying for it to be approved
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CPA01: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
maralina:
And my friend just got denied now

Reason: lack of Travel history..

Hmmm. Sorry for your frd. But is it only travel history?... I guess purpose of visit is inclusive. Was it paper or online app?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ope100(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congratulations!!! Praise God
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
KelechiNwachukw:
Hello everybody, am new here and would like your help, am currently a Student at York University Canada studying information Technology (IT) , I came home on February to attend my grand mothers burial when my visa expired while I was in Nigerian. My study permit its still vaild and since February I have appiled for a new visa to go back to school and have been refused three times ,the fourth time I applied was with a lawyer who said she was 100% sure to get be back and did my application for me and gave me the time limit of 65 days but its 70 days now and No response from the embassy. I need your advice please are delays a common thing this period or should i forget about Canada and try to complete my education somewhere else

Did they give you any reason for refusal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

Congrats!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by McOsheBaba(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

Fungbratoologbia!!!!!!!!! My own dey come soon!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maralina: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
CPA01:

Hmmm. Sorry for your frd. But is it only travel history?... I guess purpose of visit is inclusive. Was it paper or online app?
Paper
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by KelechiNwachukw: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Alantobie:

Did they give pyou any reason for refusal?

Yes the Frist refusal I sent the wrong document as Transcript , second one was evidence of payment with I late gave in my third application but was still refused the said I need to give a reason for visit which I clearly showed by giving my school documents, I guess I rushed those applications and made some mistakes cos I felt since I have my study permit already a VIsa just to travel back shouldn't be a problem , but I am putting faith in my lawyer that she gave all the necessary documents for this application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maralina: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

Online with upfront Medicals.

Wow!!.. CALASTU gang, our testimonies has started already...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yamen21(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yaaaaaaaay. Congrats bro

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by KelechiNwachukw: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
KelechiNwachukw:

Yes the Frist refusal I sent the wrong document as Transcript , second one was evidence of payment with I late gave in my third application but was still refused the said I need to give a reason for visit which I clearly showed by giving my school documents, I guess I rushed those applications and made some mistakes cos I felt since I have my study permit already a VIsa just to travel back shouldn't be a problem , but I am putting faith in my lawyer that she gave all the necessary documents for this application

I have already done a year of post secondary there , I have my own apartment which am till paying rent for, I a legal working Job and my University has provided letters stating I am a student with a 4 year program, I wouldn't have been back to Nigeria if my Mama did not die. They would be heartless to refuse me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
KelechiNwachukw:

I hope you get it too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abiodunne:

No. I was asked by cic to go for medicals
worry not your approval is around the corner....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
adebunmi07:

The end of this week would make my application 13weeks and mehn ions what to even fink of...wasn't so bothered before but now ehn...dont no if to mail dem like hope deyve not forgotten me.....Well checked online and for eligibility they wrote they'll send a message wen they start checking or something related.to that....me I don't even understand....Am sha tired. ....well two weeks more to make it 15weeks.
Canadian visa application can make someone worry but please put ur mind off it pray daily after submitting except they require ur action you can't really do anything....so why worry when u can pray

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.