Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi (53465 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Gemc3(f): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2017
K9Uneet:
But this pikin fat gan o! See as the cheeks nearly cover the eyes finish! SeyiLaw, I respect the mature answer/reply you gave that gbeborun aunty but try and see a doctor with immediate alacrity.

Seriously? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by lazeal: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2017
DonCortino:

See doctor for wetin? angry that child is perfectly normal. My niece was even fatter than this when she was a baby, today she I 5 and u wont even knw she was that fat as a baby.
an old picture of me when I was born was same but as grew old, I became skinny, over skinny! In the last few months of 2016-2017, the fats are back but not to the point of being called obese.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Everybody sha won dey insult this woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by femi4: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2017
DonCortino:

See doctor for wetin? angry that child is perfectly normal. My niece was even fatter than this when she was a baby, today she I 5 and u wont even knw she was that fat as a baby.
you are right...as they grow old the fat disappear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by missjane: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Saying the child is fat doesn't mean it's an insult na.. they need to switch the babies diet to something healthier.. at atimes our Naija celebs believe that if they have money that's why they shd stuff their kids with so much unhealthy stuff simply becos it's 'foreign n the most expensive on the rack'.. less is more..

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by vivypretty(f): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2017
I like babies like that. chubby n cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by achieverme(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2017
K9Uneet:
But this pikin fat gan o! See as the cheeks nearly cover the eyes finish! SeyiLaw, I respect the mature answer/reply you gave that gbeborun aunty but try and see a doctor with immediate alacrity.

Most of you were like this when you were babies, but your parents never ran to no doctor. And you all grew up Hale and hearty, burning the excess fat as you grew older. Leave the well-fed pikin alone.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
All this same, Aunty Kemi has made the news this week ...relevancy intact.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
Everybody sha won dey insult this woman
The woman runs her mouth like Tap, must she always insult people too? Insult calls for Insult.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by achieverme(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
I agree with aunty kemi on this. She is fat and that's a fact. Lol

Then you know nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by bettercreature(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
but she fat nah
That kind of fat is very dangerious for the baby
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2017
vivypretty:
I like babies like that.
chubby n cute
You won't even be scared to carry them. I love babies like that too.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by HomeOfMe(f): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Read Seyi Law Response to Kemi Olunloyo

Awwww!!! Dr. KEMI OMOLOLU-OLUNLOYO Pharma. D has dished out her medical advice and it is good. Nobody is perfect and sometimes our good advice or idea might come out wrongly, but that doesn't totally spoil the core of the importance. It is true there is a rise in child obesity, but concluding on a child without prior test and medical findings is professionally wrong.
Some of the main factors that leads to Obesity truly include Overfeeding, lack of activities, hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. The measurement of these factors to determine the weight level of a child is done at a more active age. It is also a natural and well known medical fact that children have a level of fat retention to help combat cold in their surroundings and as they grow and become more active, most of the fat is lost to energy burning.
If a child weighs 8.3lbs with a height of 60cm at almost 5 months, you can tell that such child is not fat, a fact that Aunty Kemi, my friend didn't check with me. It is also worthy to know that a child that feeds at 4oz (120ml) every 3 or 4 hour without breastfeeding has a healthy eating pattern. The fact that you are a pharmacist doesn't mean you know better.
The truth is I have cause to disagree with people and people with me, but I know Aunty Kemi, my friend will do better to make her findings before sharing. Thanks guys.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/seyi-law-replies-kemi-olunloyo-who.html?m=1

Except you want to trend online,I don't see the reason why they should always respond to her comments making her more popular. When people start ignoring her,she'd naturally fade off. The baby is chubby but they should watch it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2017
elobyobi:
That's a very healthy child. The woman doesn't know what she's saying.
Don't blame her though. They say childless women always have an opinion on how other people should raise their kids.
seriously I hate this proverbial saying.... cry in one way u are mocking childless women!!

note : the woman is in no way related to meh

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2017
It's baby fat or genes at work, once she gets a lil active_ like crawling, she would shed a whole lot of it.
Kemi should be using her head once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Only if seyilaw had keep his family out of social media.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2017
All I see is a cute baby girl , a proud father and wench talking trash

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by airminem(f): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2017
We Have Clownd Social Media Accts This Day, Dont Blame The Op
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by eyinjuege: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2017
I feel like pulling the child's cheeks kiss kiss

Please, the baby is well cared for. Free the cutie.

*Yokozuna* grin grin . The name we called my niece when she was a baby. Now she's as thin as a rake.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Adeevah(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]she is fat
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Incrizz(f): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Wow, I love healthy looking babies like Seyi's.

Babies o!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Missmossy(f): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2017
She is perfectly fine, beautiful baby grin thats baby fat. She could be chubby when she grows up.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Ayblaize(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Iphone5:
Both Seyi Law and Kemi are Mad, only that baby is 'sane' because she's Fat

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by pstnicodemus(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2017
LAFO:
grin

Seyi sounds pained

He shouldn't have dignified that old woman with a response
him suppose dey pained o. only if you knew how long he waited for this child or how many he lost before this one

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2017
BIG AND CUTE

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2017
repogirl:
This woman that always says rubbish. Hasn't she heard of something called baby fat?

The girl has her dad's cheeks and her body looks okay for a baby.
concern u!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by REDshouse(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2017
LAFO:
grin

Seyi sounds pained

He shouldn't have dignified that old woman with a response
he dosent sound pained he just need to educate our aunty kemi mrs Gbeborun

Non Sibi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by sisisioge: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Haha! Aunty Kemi! Didn't know her ma...Ddiness is this far gone o! So babies aren't spared from her outlandish mouth! No be small thing!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by dandollaz: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2017
4 indomie 4 egg but kids like this grow to be slim most time when they change food
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by blaqroy: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2017
She may be weighing 120 self
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Infants are ussually fat at this age when he start crawling or walking he will lose weight, he is only a toddler but the child is ugly like his father chai! Oya! bring on the insults grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by bigiyaro(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2017
for the grammar, dat pikin FAT. Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.