Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Marriage Is A Sham - Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Is A Sham - Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh (593 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue: Monogamy Is A Sham, Your Private Part Is Not Meant For One Person / See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is A Sham - Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh by Riyikebaby(f): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Tonto dikeh formerly tonto dikeh Church Hill took to Instagram to tell all sort of stories about her ex husband,
How all the expensive gifts she has been flaunting in our faces are all lies and how the husband gave her numerous stds. When you were collecting customized iPhone and latest cars, you no complain
Why you no dey contented like us wey dey use itel S31? Yeye girl
I really don't understand our naija celebrities, must you always wash your dirty linens outside? When you dabble into marriage, were you expecting to be sweet all through? My sisters, happily ever after only exists in fairytales o. Besides, karma is a bad bitch, same Tonto that we know for all her manipulative skills
All the married women she slept with their husbands all because of money, following sugar daddies upandan, now she is married she don't want anybody to touch her husband. Lol, I laugh in payback
Nothing annoys me like the show of shame she is doing on IG, explaining to every Dick and Harry that comment on her post
Like to what end? If you've problems in your marriage, go to elderly people in your family let them help you sort it out, the strangers you're ranting to online won't do anything rather than mock you.

Re: My Marriage Is A Sham - Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh by kelvine(m): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2017
ok sorry
Re: My Marriage Is A Sham - Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh by Vanessa88(f): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Now you know your marriage was a charade

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is A Sham - Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh by Hadar4328(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2017
OMG! This girl is a nightmare. She's lost almost everything; reputation, demeanor, trust.... If her son finds out about her mother's past, he may be forced to turn his back on her. Burning bush, Wizkid's sexcapade, now this!.... Just bury your ugly face in the sand undecided
Re: My Marriage Is A Sham - Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh by okunfemm(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2017
sorry dear, I feel ur plights but u need to go to God who is d founder of marriage institution for solution. it is well wit u
Re: My Marriage Is A Sham - Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh by dumie(f): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Hmm so Mr X is now Mr ex

But all these rants aren't necessary only shows immaturity

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Doing Push Ups At Rehearsal Stage As He Thrilled Fans Rocking Sexy Lady / Tor Tiv Coronation: Man Commits Abomination, Sits On Tor Tiv’s Stool / Davido`s Comedy Version Is Searching For A Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.