Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... (13161 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2018
See the Popular actress that loves to date married men, masturbate, smoke consistently

The Nollywood actress, Nichole Banna, made some shocking revelations about herself.

The Owerri-born actress wrote on her Instagram page on Sunday 19th November to share how God delivered her from consistent masturbation, smoking, among other social vices.

“Am sharing this testimony because I want to honour the one behind the transformation in my life. I have always been a God fearing girl, my relationship with the Holy Spirit is one that gets stronger by the day,” she wrote.

“Am grateful for being connected to a great man of God David Ibiyeomie whom through his teachings and books have brought me closer to God. There’s a difference between having a relationship with the Holy Spirit and being religious.

“Am glad I can boldly say I belong to Jesus Christ because I really fear and try my best to obey all I see in His word with the Help of my Sweet Holy Spirit. Before now I was just that young girl that wanted everything some girls thought are the priorities in life.

“So back then I dated married men whom will end up...Read More...

see her photos here

1 Like

Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2018
thank God for her life
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2018
anyway her face looks just like a queen masturbator
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
this can guarantee success
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
look at her very sincere despite the fact that she is a celeb
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
hey
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 3:47am On Oct 23, 2018
kia
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 4:35am On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 4:43am On Oct 23, 2018
i see
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2018
wow!
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
kokw
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
imagine
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
local
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 5:04am On Oct 27, 2018
kia
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 5:29am On Oct 27, 2018
llike great
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2018
i wonder what she could be up to
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2018
isee
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by nyovest300(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
only you posted something only you have filled the comment box...........werey, oloshi hungry blogger

3 Likes

Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
hey
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
dockson24
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
h
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
look at her jeans
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
hey
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2018
ghost
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2018
imagine
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2018
kool
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2018
hol
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2018
kopo
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
kio
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
otto the strong gee
Re: See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... by omablogs: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
thanks evangelist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • / Psychologists Say People Born In These Following Months / John Dumelo Cradling His Newborn Baby, John D Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.