Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Jesus In The Right Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus In The Right Place (231 Views)

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus In The Right Place by Antoeni(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2017
A pastor was struggling to prepare his sermon and didn't want to be disturbed by his five year old daughter, so he removed a map of the world from his study, tore it into pieces and gave it to her to assemble with the promise that he would answer all her questions and play with her when she was done. He knew she would never be able to fix it. To his amazement, in less than five minutes, she returned to him in his study with the map in perfect shape, every continent and every country in its place. The surprised father asked, ''Honey, u don't know anything about geography, so how did u fix the world so easily and quickly? The five year old girl smiled sweetly and replied, ''The picture of JESUS was at back of the map and i knew that if i have JESUS in the right place, the whole world would be in perfect shape''That was just the right inspiration he needed for his sermon. He thanked his daughter and prepared a powerful sermon on the subject Fix your world by placing JESUS at the right place. Just place JESUS in his rightful place and your life will be in order. I hope you understand this just like I do. Join me to spread it to the world, let them know that THEIR WORLD CAN NOT BE COMPLETELY FIXED WITHOUT JESUS...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: Only A Strong And Developed Spirit Will Sustain You Proverbs 18:14, / For Christians Everywhere / You Don't Have A Money Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.