Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) (53239 Views)

IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) / New Bikini Photos Of Rukky Sanda / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahaha why do I have this feeling you spied on me. Like seriously? How you figure I'm cancer? Lol. I truly am

But emotional speakers scare me tho

Because...

Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahaha why do I have this feeling you spied on me. Like seriously? How you figure I'm cancer? Lol. I truly am

But emotional speakers scare me tho

Just joking with the previous post. It's because I have a long memory & I remember you saying something about your zodiac sign tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Just joking with the previous post. It's because I have a long memory & I remember you saying something about your zodiac sign tongue
Really? I knew you must have seen it somewhere. You couldn't have figure from my actions
Cancer the best tho
Lol
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Really? I knew you must have seen it somewhere. You couldn't have figure from my actions
Cancer the best tho
Lol

Hahaha. Aquarius rocks! grin cool

I love your sign though. You guys are smart & funny as hell...when you're not being moody tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Aquarius rocks! grin cool

I love your sign though. You guys are smart & funny as hell...when you're not being moody tongue
yea, Aquarius rocks with a cancer by their side tongue

Trust me, a 5 minute moody moment could be hell to manage and handle. But like you said, we are generally sweet and lovely
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yea, Aquarius rocks with a cancer by their side tongue

Trust me, a 5 minute moody moment could be hell to manage and handle. But like you said, we are generally sweet and lovely

Awww, I can imagine. Hope the new year's been sweet & lovely back, yeah? How is 2017 to Jack so far?
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, I can imagine. Hope the new year's been sweet & lovely back, yeah? How is 2017 to Jack so far?
TBH, it's been great, lovely and interesting. Can't really complain. But then, it can only get better. Haha cheesy

You got me a bit curious tho, you seem to know me but I don't know you. Any clue please?
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
TBH, it's been great, lovely and interesting. Can't really complain. But then, it can only get better. Haha cheesy

You got me a bit curious tho, you seem to know me but I don't know you. Any clue please?

Yeah, all the best smiley

It's Punky tongue

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, all the best smiley

It's Punky tongue
Oh! How did I not figure? Your face is all over the posts lol. Shoulda known

Happy new year cheesy cheesy cheesy How you been tho? And why you been on this clothing? Who you running from? Lol
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh! How did I not figure? Your face is all over the posts lol. Shoulda known

Happy new year cheesy cheesy cheesy How you been tho? And why you been on this clothing? Who you running from? Lol

Hahaha. Been taking a break. NL can be too much sometimes. Btw, who won the Mr NL title? I'm disappointed you didn't take part in the competition. Such looks shouldn't go to waste wink tongue grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Been taking a break. NL can be too much sometimes. Btw, who won the Mr NL title? I'm disappointed you didn't take part in the competition. Such looks shouldn't go to waste wink tongue grin
That's true tho, could be sometimes. Good you're back

Mr Nl for last year? Fynestb0y did.
Take part? Hahaha not something if ever be found doing. Can't stand the dramas. I rather be TeamSupporter

Thanks for the complement still #headswelling wink wink
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That's true tho, could be sometimes. Good you're back

Mr Nl for last year? Fynestb0y did.
Take part? Hahaha not something if ever be found doing. Can't stand the dramas. I rather be TeamSupporter

Thanks for the complement still #headswelling wink wink

LOL! You're still as cute & polite as ever. Let me search the winner's name because I need to..

Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! You're still as cute & polite as ever. Let me search the winner's name because I need to..
Awwwww that's sweet. kiss kiss Now I'm shy #coversface

Missed seeing you/your face around tho. How long do I need to wait to see it again?

I didn't spell the moniker correctly, it's 'o' not '0'. Didn't wanna give him unnecessary mention
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Awwwww that's sweet. kiss kiss Now I'm shy #coversface

Missed seeing you/your face around tho. How long do I need to wait to see it again?

I didn't spell the moniker correctly, it's 'o' not '0'. Didn't wanna give him unnecessary mention

Lol, no comment. No, it didn't make a difference, I saw him. He's alright.
Re: Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, no comment. No, it didn't make a difference, I saw him. He's alright.
well, there must be comment tho. Atleast to answer the pending question of 'WHEN'?

Yea, he's cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) / Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.