Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal (53240 Views)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by jaybenugo: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
'Now I Know The Meaning Of For Better, For Worse'- Dancer, Janemena Thanks Husband For Standing By Her In Trying Times

Dancer and social media influencer, Janemena, took to her Instastories to thank her husband and others for standing by her in these trying times, IgbereTV reports.

Janemena has been in a scandal after actress Tonto Dikeh alleged that her ex-boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri, has current and old sex tapes of her. A voice note of Kpokpogri and Merit Gold talking about his escapades with a certain Jane who is married surfaced online a few weeks ago.

Yesterday, Janemena took to her Instastories to thank those who stood by her in the face of the scandal. She thanked her husband, Mr. Andre Plies, for holding it down with her and cleaning tears from her eyes.

Jamena also thanked one of her sister in-law, adding that she has the best in-laws ever. She ended by affirming that she is the one and only Mrs Plies.

See her posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404058/now-know-meaning-better-worse-janemena-appreciates-husband/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by InfernoNig: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Some men have high level of tolerance and patience. I have seen some of her twerk videos, it got me thinking how a married lady and future mother would publicly dress seductively and shake her ass in the presences of elderly people And teenagers all in the name of Fame. And I wonder what goes on in the mind of her husband, and I bet he is not ok, but what can he do, he knew what he was buying.

We have really lost morals in this generation...

My opinion though.

AfriNotesNEWS:
Your Opinion is nothing

Understand that she do all that for the money, her Instagram account earning worth over 1.5 million sure profits monthly

A Dr In UPTH, who dresses to cover up all her body Has not made up to that amount money in 3 Months, Respect People's business

My Taks, From all of us NairaLEARN

One condom could have prevented you. Appraising Rubbish.

MossLuv:

Don't you heard she's the bread winner of the family? The husband is handicap and have no choice but to stick to the ash-hole

Too bad. We really have weaklings as Men.

noble2faith:

Guy, no be only you. I bin dey think how the thing dey go well with her husband. I dey craze! Even if she b d breadwinner, I no go gree.

Modified!

As in ehn. Really pathetic.

od501:

If you still think this is mere tolerance, then you are missing the gist. Hanti Don give em chop, underestimate this generation of gals, to your peril.

I pray it fades ooo. Cos it is not encouraging to our younger generation.

OChimex:

Guy u no go understand.

Pray make God never allow woman pay your bills.

Any day wey e go happen, na that day you go no say you ma go tolerate her as wife too, even if she dey your house dey do olosho job.

I think her husband and that BBN Tega or something, na their wives dey pay their bills.

I can't be in such situation, God forbid me to meet such lady. With what I have been through and what I have seen, I won't even tolerate such.

Fireboy02:

He know its wrong but she's d breadwinner of d family, all d money Prince gave her for sex is for d family

Very bad. I feel for him. The pain and emotional torture knowing your wife is fucking other men and can't do anything.

jikins:

The morals way past generations get where has it taken us to? Country is still as backward as ever.

Just terrible.

Kondomatic:
Wives don't leave when the husband cheat and if all we have read about this couple so far are true then the woman is unfortunately the man in this marriage.

She married him.

Word.

rahztafari:

LOL, forget patience my brother. That was how Will Smith was looking like a gent holding all those shits together for years. Some men just choose to allow themselves get disrespected all because of woke culture. This is exactly what Churchill avoided and today we all know where the scandal is coming from. T-Bill, the same. It is only a simp and idiot that will continue to stick to such women.

How did we get here.

Ololadekiniun:

Anything for the money are you going to feed her if she's broke ?

At least there should be limit to this humiliation and disrespect.

Pataricatering:
[s]lol , see them wailing ! Shebi you people are polygamous hypocrites. Only you can fvxk up and down in peace- only you deserve the rights to be promiscuous in peace as per na only you people sex and misbehaviour dey sweet for belle, lol .
You people will learn that just like you enjoy hoeing women too dey enjoy am .. just like God gave you penis for enjoyment na the same God give women vagina for enjoyment . .[/s]

You just exhibit a very low level of IQ and this thrash you wrote just confirms you have fish brain.

CheedyJ:

Comparing her brain to that of a fish is a massive disrespect to fishes worldwide, don't let me sue u on behalf of d fishes o..

Sorry boss

351 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Romanoff(f): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Me I sha can't tolerate infidelity in my marriage. Kudos to people who can.

241 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by ahnie: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Very SIMPle man.
Jane orezimena you're so lucky to have this type of husband.

Happy bonding.

281 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by sammybest889(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
hmmmmm,

I no de perfect..if u like called me simps if u like call me mumu called me anything u like (hmmmmm)

I respect men DAT can managed or handle cheating in marriage (especially here in African...specific Nigeria) cus hardly u will c a man DAT can do DAT

BT.......if d other partner can't appreciate dis opportunity, dis favour

oga called me I Will gladly packed her load 2 her Father house 4 free I hate nonsense

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Afamsi: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Me sef come help you understand the meaning of
'GO AND SIN NO MORE' ... sha in the real sense na you be the husband

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by ambu2: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dude no wan lose meal ticket.

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by festacman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
The husband is bidding his time. Stay tuned! It won't be long ...

199 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Charmingrascal(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
A woman who shakes ass for a living.
Twerking on other men's dick upandan
I know the husband has a plan.
We go soon hear am for here

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Geestarry(f): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wish them well
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Danjikanbauchi: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
The guy face said it all grin grin Mr simpolodo

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by 9japride(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
The husband must be a guy man, he's definitely up to something. No Nigerian man will tolerate a cheating wife. Don't let movies deceive you. It's only them that know was up in their marriage, ours is to sitdon look.

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Prayfortheworld: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cheating is now for better for worse.
Okay ooh

Maybe wetin kpokpokri abi wetin be em name talk na true. Say na the girl paid the boy groom price lipsrsealed

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by WheezA: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
This husband na correct SIMP

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by TimiRume(f): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Make I no talk wetin I want talk first. grin Because some posts don dey make me laff.

If you want affordable iPhones and laptops quote me

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by solidmyk(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
I've come to realize say Na igbo men dey simp pass, ki leleyi bayi
No wonder hoes plenty amongst their ladies

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Kondomatic(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
InfernoNig:
Some men have high level of tolerance and patience. I have seen some of her twerk videos, it got me thinking how a married lady and future mother would publicly dress seductively and shake her ass in the presences of elderly people And teenagers all in the name of Fame. And I wonder what goes on in the mind of her husband, and I bet he is not ok, but what can he do, he knew what he was buying.

We have really lost morals in this generation...

My opinion though.
Wives don't leave when the husband cheat and if all we have read about this couple so far are true then the woman is unfortunately the man in this marriage.

She married him.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Shaolin77: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Your husband na big time SIMP, after you cheated on him, he still retain's you as his wife

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
No be the man dey feed am... Don't Gerrit twisted.

14 Likes

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by ogkrakkid(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Go do anoda one come back and tell us till death do us part.iranu.

11 Likes

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by RightToReject(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
He might not be a supposed "simp" as many might allege; instead, it could be that infidelity isn't a dealbreaker for him. It's one thing for one to have a weakness - everyone has one or more since no one is perfect - and it's entirely a different thing for one to delight in hir weakness or refuses to heed advice from the special one in hir life to strive to conquer self. Anyone who's a weakness; is remorseful about hir failings, and strives hard to conquer self deserves the understanding of hir spouse, and this might be the case here.

I don't hold a brief for the family involved.

9 Likes

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by NobleAngell(f): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
She has twerked away the shame from his memory. Poor dude.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Kajaard: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:
Very SIMPle man.
Jane orezimena you're so lucky to have this type of husband.

Happy bonding.

The husband's middle name is SIMPson cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Depressed101: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na men without proper cultured balls dey marry ashawo wey dey shade asset for instagram

5 Likes

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by LesbianBoy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
I can see lalasticlala viewing this one go make Frontpage so make i comment grin

festacman:
The husband is bidding his time. Stay tuned! It won't be long ...

Nothing will happen. You no no SIMP. I won't be surprised he is blaming himself for her cheating and asks her for forgiveness cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by LesbianBoy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
RightToReject:
He might not be a supposed "simp" as many might allege; instead, it could be that infidelity isn't a dealbreaker for him. It's one thing for one to have a weakness - everyone has one or more since no one is perfect - and it's entirely a different thing for one to delight in hir weakness or refuses to heed advice from the special one in hir life to strive to conquer self. Anyone who's a weakness; is remorseful about hir failings, and strives hard to conquer self deserves the understanding of hir spouse, and this might be the case here.

I don't hold a brief for the family involved.

He is a SIMP jare! angry

The lady did not only cheat she even insulted his sexual prowess in front of another man and allowed herself to be fvcked morning till night.....chai cry cry

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Romanoff(f): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na so
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by sojayy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dem don get Mr piles cool, wetin this, vaginal people want from ma niggaz Really don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by xpressionx(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Szilard: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
angry

Abi for Simper for Simpest? undecided

Nonsense everywhere

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.