Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Audience Of The Xtian Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Audience Of The Xtian Message (328 Views)

One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic / Your View: A Xtian Woman Submission To Her Husband / A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Audience Of The Xtian Message by enshy: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Let set things straight.
The Xtian message doesnt attempt to convert all.
Beyond doubts, the Xtian message isnt for all 'my sheep hear my voice and follow me'
The Xtian message is for the sheep, simple, humble, ready, poor soul, thirsty, hungry, willing, prepared, ignorant e.t.c..We are advised not to cast pearls before swines.
We dont prove God and His Christ. He proven n glorified Himself/Christ and He will yet prove n glorify Himself/Christ.
We dont preach or convert devils and the enemies of Christ, we cast them out - Rem Paul to Bar jesus
We dont issues with the enemies of God, Christ and the gospel, we confront them, rebuke them and exercise dominion over them.
In the name of JESUS! That wonderful name, no other name I know, every power that opposes God, Christ and the gospel is made weak and impotent, dried up from the roots and gospel have free course into every home, heart n soul...Amen...
That name shuts down/out the powers of hell, hosts of darkness, it terrifies the devil and his agents...
I am for Jesus whether I live or die. Ill die serving Him...Im soooo enjoying this folly called Xtianity!!!
Re: The Audience Of The Xtian Message by enshy: 4:33am On Feb 26, 2017
Get excited! You are the next one to be saved! Believe the gospel and be saved! Amen!
Re: The Audience Of The Xtian Message by enshy: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jesus said 'my sheep hear my voice and follow me'...Follow now while He is still calling!

(1) (Reply)

God Loves You! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / When A Man Carries God. What Can't Kill God Cannot Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.