Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills (30003 Views)

Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Hoodfriend(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Since no light, them no fit buy Gen? no be them dey produce oil
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Evidence Sapele weed strong man
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Yinkatolu: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sapele water at work
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Kbraims(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
passing by....
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Armstrong34(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lols, Nigerians always good at making fun of their predicament and sorrow... Imagine the people protesting are even happy and smiling..... Naija I hail

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Stevengold(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
With such protest,, PHCN won't give them light for the next 3 years. Senseless and useless protest.
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by mekonglobal(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
cheesy My guy dey talk dey one Wey dey am important pass.
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Alwayson: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bleep them during day time......dont wait till night anymore
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
ExAngel007:
That guy on that first pic need some flogging

He's speaking about his top priority.

The authorities must be seriously looking into his request...

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by kabawa(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Very funny set of people grin
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Ajboss(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
funny pple angry
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by KayTash(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Hahahahahhaha I don laugh touch my landlady breast grin
Weh don sah.
Smh
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by CplusJason: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lmfao, atleast, i'm proud to be a Deltan. grin

The best.
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by solpat(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sapele people can mumu ehn

Meanwhile........

Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by WiseFool2(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
obasivic:
Diz iz seriou. Upon say na oil producing state
Na dat one even pain u? We have a power generating plant here in sapele. Not distribution o, generation. Yet we are suffering from power issue.
Funny thing is, when they observe that the date of the protest was drawing near, they now increased the hours of power supply. On the day of the protest, as early as 6:30,there was light, something that has never happened in the distant past. They just wanted to dissuade people from coming out for the protest. They wanted people to stay in door and enjoy the false light that they brought. But, we change am 4 dem. We trouped out in our numbers. How can a town that's playing host to the NIPP be suffering from power issue. It's uncalled for We are hosting two different power plants, yet there is no light in the town.
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by kosisokosi48(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Some of the things we see here... sad sad

Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by jey4all(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
u go pack ur property
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Emperormartin(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Alwayson:
Bleep them during day time......dont wait till night anymore
Heat dey...... Nigga heat dey
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by perrypablo: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrydadon:
Yeah right the government will take you seriously like this..dumb people.

A typical example of suffering and smiling..we have gotten used to it..it now in our DNA..one of our many curses
you just saw few pictures u are criticizing Jes because some people added humour ure calling them dumb. ....they went out to the street to b heard dey didn't stay on the internet cursing people who did
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Phillovie(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
No place like Delta, always on top....Sapele
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Hahahahahhaha I don laugh touch my landlady breast grin

Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Stevengold:
With such protest,, PHCN won't give them light for the next 3 years. Senseless and useless protest.
bro I take God beg u cry CARRY UR AGGRESSION COMMOT FROM HERE......SO U THINK SAY NA EVERYBODY GET BAD FVCKING SILLY HEART LIKE URS.....

note : we are Nigerians we are the happiest peps on earth
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by ademasta(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by MzBlacq(f): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
dis is just silly
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by charlesucheh(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2017
they never serious!!!!!
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Stevengold(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
bro I take God beg u cry CARRY UR AGGRESSION COMMOT FROM HERE......SO U THINK SAY NA EVERYBODY GET BAD FVCKING SILLY HEART LIKE URS.....

note : we are Nigerians we are the happiest peps on earth

Your type reason only via the anus. So u think with such unorganized and dirty inscriptions PHCN will listen? Well una never serious to get light. Just imagine wetin and person wan use light do "to fvck girl for night" mumu protest. And please stay outta my post. Everyman is entitled to his opinion. Rubbish.
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by YOUNGrapha(m): 2:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Stevengold:

Your type reason only via the anus. So u think with such unorganized and dirty inscriptions PHCN will listen? Well una never serious to get light. Just imagine wetin and person wan use light do "to fvck girl for night" mumu protest. And please stay outta my post. Everyman is entitled to his opinion. Rubbish.
get lost ur fvcking opinion is irritating....whats ur fvcking problem with what he chooses to do with light he paid for....so because he gotta fvck he got no right to have light...

if that is the case there wouldn't be light in America for the next 10000year's because the highest rate of sex happens there......deluded soul like u

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Stevengold(m): 2:20am On Feb 26, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
get lost ur fvcking opinion is irritating....whats ur fvcking problem with what he chooses to do with light he paid for....so because he gotta fvck he got no right to have light...

if that is the case there wouldn't be light in America for the next 10000year's because the highest rate of sex happens there......deluded soul like u

Na u pay em FVCKING bill? You don't have sense. Them never serious to get light yet. See mumu dey talk of America. cheesy pack well jare. Highest sex rate ko. And yet na we get 3rd place for highest HIV patients. Mugu.
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by YOUNGrapha(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2017
Stevengold:

Na u pay em FVCKING bill? You don't have sense. Them never serious to get light yet. See mumu dey talk of America. cheesy pack well jare. Highest sex rate ko. And yet na we get 3rd place for highest HIV patients. Mugu.
BIA OGBENI OLODO IF U QUOTE ME AGAIN I WILL CAUSE U
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Jacob16: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2017
Pele I hail thee, nice one anyways.
Re: Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills by Stevengold(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
BIA OGBENI OLODO IF U QUOTE ME AGAIN I WILL CAUSE U

Lol, u started it. U get luck Say today na Sunday senior Olodo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ / US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja After Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.