Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints (32811 Views)

10 Cars Security Personnels Won't Stop At Checkpoints (Photos) / 16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2017
OkoYibo:
Just one post from the OP, and it made front-page? The way NL dey do these days taya person.
E be like say na here for Nairaland Buhari dey hide.

Anyway, just yesterday, some Federal SARS guys used their vehicle to double cross one really sleek Benz at Ikeja. In trying to double cross it, they scratched d paint a little. Like 3 of them jumped down with bulletproof vests n all gra-gra.

They came down and saw one young guy at the wheels. They asked him to come down but when he came down, he was a mechanic wearing overalls. He went to look at the dent and looked at it. Thereafter, he used his phone to make a call. Thereafter, he gave the phone to one of the SARS guys.

I don't know who he called, whether it is our father in Heaven or our father in UK, but you needed to see these SARS guys begging. They tried to clean d scratch, but it was still obvious. See SARS dey clean motor with mechanic standing back.
Re: 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints by AntiWailer: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2017
lastpage:

Infact, l use to wonder what makes this Policemen to avoid stopping me when l am driving (mostly a new black Pathfinder LE)!

At times l just want to harass them a bit, so l was always hoping they would flag me down but even when l drive very close (and slowly) to them with the hope they would stop me, they just pretend they didn't see me...... and that really annoys me a lot!
I just feel the urge to run them over at times .. but l know that would be illegal and against the law.

Mind you, l cant be caught on the wrong side of the law (Documents, Seat Belt, no Phones while driving, e.t.c) but l just want them to flag me one day so l can really harass them for what they do to other people. angry angry

Lastpage!

Yea if u drive a sweet SUV and you did not break the law, police check Point na greet and pass.
Re: 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
chai! oga please continue am interested lol
OkoYibo:
Just one post from the OP, and it made front-page? The way NL dey do these days taya person.
E be like say na here for Nairaland Buhari dey hide.

Anyway, just yesterday, some Federal SARS guys used their vehicle to double cross one really sleek Benz at Ikeja. In trying to double cross it, they scratched d paint a little. Like 3 of them jumped down with bulletproof vests n all gra-gra.

They came down and saw one young guy at the wheels. They asked him to come down but when he came down, he was a mechanic wearing overalls. He went to look at the dent and looked at it. Thereafter, he used his phone to make a call. Thereafter, he gave the phone to one of the SARS guys.

I don't know who he called, whether it is our father in Heaven or our father in UK, but you needed to see these SARS guys begging. They tried to clean d scratch, but it was still obvious. See SARS dey clean motor with mechanic standing back.
Re: 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints by wtfCode: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Good Is Oven Baked Painting / Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria For Car Lovers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.