Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) (64286 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by bizzy500: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zita55:

I'm serving there.
ait can i pm you?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
tolguy:
thats y we hv less no. of prostitute,its nt ur fault its ur mama hu giv it to atheist n giv birth to pagan
LMAO. grin And that's why we have many ïdiots like you who can't even speak or type correctly. Blind religious möron. One condom, and a mistake like you wouldn't have been made. grin grin grin
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Emmyspecial(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
omokab:
Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!!
Ashiadu anla illa illalahu
Ashiadu ana muhamadan rosulillahi
God is great
We muslim believe that there is only one God
And muhammed(pbh) is a true prophet of God.
Any reasonable human being must believe that there no other religion that will be accepted by almighty God than islam.

Go and sit down jor!
You smoke sand sad
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by solaere(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Welcome to hell ~ lolz confused people....!
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by realone2012: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
ednut1:
Lol, for every 15 there are 50000 doing d opposite
What a lie!!
If that's the case, how come Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world? Even in the Wesrern World!!
Don't argue, just google and research. Thank You!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by haffaze777(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kdon2:

Abeg go slp! With your stupid jihad
u re indeed Christ like,i don't know y u re dis aggressive
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by realone2012: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
Adepoju's arguments are based on the contents of the Bible and Quran. I'm waiting for a day he'd get challenged by someone neutral of both creeds. Someone to pitch scientific facts to him. Na that day him hand go fall. grin
Google Dr Zakir Naik and watch his YouTube videos. He is a renowned Islamic Scholar.
People that are more scientifically sound than you have asked him questions, and they keep getting defeated. Google and learn bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by damosade(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have only one question .. That cannot be answered by any Muslim... Just ask any. WHAT IS HOLY SPIRIT. And how does one feel the spiritual encounter with God.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
bizzy500:
ait can i pm you?
No probs
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Einl(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
jahsharon:

Please mention one of your Uncles or Aunt who was killed for converting from Christianity to Islam. We are waiting, if you cannot then, Fucck you and Go and Die.

You're an animal.

Unfortunately for the rest of the world you're in human form. But still an animal.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by whizcartel(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
haffaze777:

what do u understand by d word jihad
If you trying to get me into an argument you are wasting your time. But I will still answer you... According to your scholars they say Jihad means "struggling" or "striving". that's just a whole lot of B. S. It's still holy war to me. you might try to contradict me by saying the meaning of war in Arabic is "al-harb" and not jihad. jihad still essentially mean a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam. and please who are the enemies of Islam? Maybe it's that pastor who converts die hard followers of your religion? or that atheist who convinces a follower of Islam that your religion is false? or it's that follower who does his or her things like the westerners? or it could even be because Muslims feel the western world is influencing their followers too much? you tell me? If you agree with me, what do they do to such an enemy? they strive and struggle in the name of jihad by suppressing such enemy by any coercive means... because jihad has to do with armed combat not verbal combat ... Islam just instructed that anybody you feel is causing danger to the religion or is a threat to the religion the Koran instructs that such threat should be killed or better still jihad.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
jahsharon:

Please who are the believers you are talking about? Rev King the murderer? Rev Chris Okotie the serial monogamist? Rev Chris Oyakhilome the serial adulterer? Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo of COZA that sleeps with anything in skirt or you that give your 10% to Pastor Ayo Orishejafor to fuel the jet he uses to carry illegal money all over the world?
Whatsoever I decide to do with my 10% is solely to my discretion, pls don't deviate from what I said, the main point which is veeeeery key is that I have confessed my own salvation(which is I believe in christ jesus, that died for my sins,come into my life and reign supreme as my lord and personal saviour, I renounce my sinful ways and accept you in my life, amen) which is the reason I mentioned my above statement, and it's quite sad, to see this huge crowd that has not come to the knowledge of christ hence an eye opener for every genuine believer to keep talking christ. But then again you may not understand all i have said because it's not for the carnal mind. And pls don't quote me again I won't give you the joy of replying you next time.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by haffaze777(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
whizcartel:
If you trying to get me into an argument you are wasting your time. But I will still answer you... According to your scholars they say Jihad means "struggling" or "striving". that's just a whole lot of B. S. It's still holy war to me. you might try to contradict me by saying the meaning of war in Arabic is "al-harb" and not jihad. jihad still essentially mean a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam. and please who are the enemies of Islam? Maybe it's that pastor who converts die hard followers of your religion? or that atheist who convinces a follower of Islam that your religion is false? or it's that follower who does his or her things like the westerners? or it could even be because Muslims feel the western world is influencing their followers too much? you tell me? If you agree with me, what do they do to such an enemy? they strive and struggle in the name of jihad by suppressing such enemy by any coercive means... because jihad has to do with armed combat not verbal combat ... Islam just instructed that anybody you feel is causing danger to the religion or is a threat to the religion the Koran instructs that such threat should be killed or better still jihad.
I don't see reason y I should engage u on what jihad mean,i can see u for who u re and what u re trying to do. my mom once told me dat there's nothing gain in shaking a tree dat won't give fruit
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Dindondin(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zita55:
End time Christians.
They were never genuine. They ll still leave Islam for another thing
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
realone2012:
Google Dr Zakir Naik and watch his YouTube videos. He is a renowned Islamic Scholar.
People that are more scientifically sound than you have asked him questions, and they keep getting defeated. Google and learn bro!
A guy told me about him on this same thread earlier today, but I haven't had the opportunity to look his work(s) up. But I'd be impressed if he could explain to me how Allah could've stoned demons with "stars".
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Opengates(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
oluwayimika123:
My advice 2 every xtians wen ever u hear ACADIP don't bother Goin dem 4 debating purpose especially wen u re not grounded properly cos it seems inevitable d@u won't b able 2 defeat dier chief missioner Dr Adepoju

It is not even biblical and wise to go and be arguing with such people because the devil finds it a pleasure to twist, tweet and pervert the truth. The Bible ask us to PREACH to them (ONE-ON-ONE) and NOT to engage with them in NOISY AND AGGRESSIVE arguments because you can't defeat the devil in lies, arguments and deceptions i. e if really what the OP is saying is true that it happened in the first place!
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by GoldenCrown1160: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Muslims and lies are like bread and butter.

all we use to hear before was that a dog is barking "Alahu waku ba" and cloud forming "Alahu waku ba". I don't know how their own god proves it's existence through non-Iiving things and leaves it's worshipers lives stranded.
I have never heard of blinds receiving their sights, lame walking or dead coming back to life.
What a pity!
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by loomer: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Syjibrin:
Wailer will not respond to this trend

Wetin concern wailers and this matter?
Or u wan conclude say PDP na for Christian and APC for Muslim? As una dey sabi politicize everything
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by golpen(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
zionmade:

Lol anything spiritual is termed African magic by Muslims because there is nothing spiritual about islam.
But bro i will say d same thing again d day u jam me in my drunken state u will forget u were once a Muslim.
As for conversion things take a stroll to shiloh at least u can see for urself how many people leave islam each odas night of d program, if u dnt count above 50 den know dat i ddnt have any truth. I wonder how any sensible human being can follow someone who could destroy d genitals of a,, 9yr old.

I notice you're getting overly emotional here, but I can't help you, I'm sorry. Plus you don't need to tell me at you drunken state, I can see you're high already. Only I can't say whether it's on sapele water or osogbo weed. It's not until when I follow you to shiloh before deducting that you have no truth. You've displayed enough dishonesty already. You even want to jam me? In a drunken state? When you're out of your mind? I'll just push you inside the gutter!

But I still wonder what's your pain about people converting, is it your converting? Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Syjibrin(f): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
loomer:

Wetin concern wailers and this matter?
Or u wan conclude say PDP na for Christian and APC for Muslim? As una dey sabi politicize everything
the last time I read about the right of citizen in this country of ours is that every citizen is entitled to his/her opinion that is my opinion and I don't own anybody not even you apology for that so don't bug me guy otherwise you will leave me with no choice than to engage you in judicial Battle
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by whizcartel(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
haffaze777:

I don't see reason y I should engage u on what jihad mean,i can see u for who u re and what u re trying to do. my mom once told me dat there's nothing gain in shaking a tree dat won't give fruit
Ha! Oga Superman! You don give up on saving my soul? Bro were expecting me to give you fruits? Please explain your analogy, I don't understand it?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by loomer: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Syjibrin:
the last time I read about the right of citizen in this country of ours is that every citizen is entitled to his/her opinion that is my opinion and I don't own anybody not even you apology for that so don't bug me guy otherwise you will leave me with no choice than to engage you in judicial Battle

Lol, no make me laugh jare.

Na sharia court or which one?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by realone2012: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
A guy told me about him on this same thread earlier today, but I haven't had the opportunity to look his work(s) up. But I'd be impressed if he could explain to me how Allah could've stoned demons with "stars".
Then, you know you need to try and do some research about him. He might have even answered questions like the one you asked. Salam!
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by begwong: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
HE WAS NEVER A PASTOR AND THEY WERE NEITHER CHRISTIANS IN THE FIRST PLACE. NA RECESSION HUNGER THEY WORRY THEM AND END TIME ISH.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by bg0074real(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
TeamSimple:
I am also a convert..I didn't listen or partake in a debate,but the words of the bible itself made me have a rethink. I did a study on Islam,compared the two,prayed to God to set me right coz I was confused.

To my surprise,i woke up on d first day of 2008 and the urge to go to mosque for the morning prayer was just there,mind you I had just attended the crossover night in my church Assembly of God church at Mafoluku the previous night.

Ever since then have never left out a single solat..Alhamdulilah I learnt the hadith and Quran succesfully just under a year.

The most gracious part is that my family found peace,sustenance and grace to practice Islam through me.. In sha Allah, Ma sha Allah. Allah is the greatest.
ma sha Allah but i want to know how u did it.i mean learning to read the quran n hadith in one year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dindondin:
They were never genuine. They ll still leave Islam for another thing

as in ehh....confused set of people
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by zionmade(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
golpen:

I notice you're getting overly emotional here, but I can't help you, I'm sorry. Plus you don't need to tell me at you drunken state, I can see you're high already. Only I can't say whether it's on sapele water or osogbo weed. It's not until when I follow you to shiloh before deducting that you have no truth. You've displayed enough dishonesty already. You even want to jam me? In a drunken state? When you're out of your mind? I'll just push you inside the gutter!

But I still wonder what's your pain about people converting, is it your converting? Haha
Its good u dnt jam me at dat State because wen i get high d devil living inside of u wont be able to stand it. Remember wen i had Muslims for roommates during service wen i want to get highh they run away from d room as if something was chasing them.
Debating with u guys is like Debating with demons. And its not biblical the only treatment prescribed for us is to cast d devil out and not to debate.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by sissoko22(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
You can lie sha.
zionmade:

Hahahaha bro a whole debate fully sponsored and publicized can only get to convert 15 and u guys are here celebrating. Take a stroll to shiloh dis year if u dnt count up to, 50 muslims converting each night i will sign u a cheque of 100k. Bishop doesnt need to be in such a mediocre even.
For pastor Chris d day he his charged up and u look at his face nobody will tell u to leave islam
I mean these things are no news to us. Only me in d north did more dat 15 during my days there.
Anyway masturbate over ur small catch no problem
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by TeamSimple(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
bg0074real:

ma sha Allah but i want to know how u did it.i mean learning to read the quran n hadith in one year
It was just grace..The love to just want to get hold of the Quran was just there for me..Immediately I learnt how to join arabic letters together through the tutor from my Ustaz at Mahdu Talim arabic school,i started trying.
Allah also contributed to it I strongly believe..I rose so fast in class and my eyes was so sharp in identifying letters. I knew I had the grace to read the Quran on my own when I noticed I could easy spot where our Ustaz was whenever he his reading the Quran to us..Even if I get carried away I can easily reconnect with the verse his reading.

I won't say I know all of the hadith..But I was also opportune to own a big Imam Malik hadith collection..It is still here with me aft 13 years. I read through it always at my leisure and I also search for other hadiths.

In all,it was the grace of Allah..Islam is a beautiful feeling I must say. Woe to all extremist using Islam to cause Havoc among the nation's. They shall all be called before their creator to give account of the mischief they create here on earth.
Islam is so simple to accept that you don't need a punch in order to win someone over not to talk of a gun. The evidence are there, the grace is also there..But Allah is all knowing.

No christian on earth here and beyond can put me into a debate and win..i have come across strong christian believers,but they just can't stand my knowledge of their own religion.. My first major encounter was with CRS education lecturer in the university. I studied from the Humanities so I pick CRS as a borrowed course which I can easily pass. The day he knew I was a muslim,he called me after the class and started preaching to me..But I don't know,the more he talked the more I found reasons to glue with Islam. When it was my turn to speak,I asked him a simple question he couldn't answer and ever since then he just sees me and says Allahu Akbar..Heard he later converted to Islam and bears Khalid. Ma sha Allah

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by dawahlarry: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
zionmade:

Its good u dnt jam me at dat State because wen i get high d devil living inside of u wont be able to stand it. Remember wen i had Muslims for roommates during service wen i want to get highh they run away from d room as if something was chasing them.
Debating with u guys is like Debating with demons. And its not biblical the only treatment prescribed for us is to cast d devil out and not to debate.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Qasim6(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
zionmade:

Confused soul, They are only excusing you and your silly noise.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by sissoko22(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

Small fry, provide proof and stop yarning opata.
Am sorry, that was a missed up. Met for the moniker that qoute your mention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.