Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,485 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Female Intuition, How True Is It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Intuition, How True Is It? (646 Views)

How True Is This? / I Got Played Because I Didn’t Listen To My Intuition / Don't Know What To Feel Right Now......dunno If It's Hormones Or Intuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Intuition, How True Is It? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ladies, have you ever had that gut wrenching feeling that something is not right? Or maybe you sensed something wasn't quite right in your relationship. How often is that feeling right for you? Could it just be paranoia or maybe you're going mad or is it a sixth sense? It's a feeling that comes over you but it's not sudden, it's gradual until you just can't shift it and no amount of reassurance can give you relief. How do you deal with such a situation?

I would really appreciate your input and thank you in advance.
Re: Female Intuition, How True Is It? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
LaylaAli:
Ladies, have you ever had that gut wrenching feeling that something is not right? Or maybe you sensed something wasn't quite right in your relationship. How often is that feeling right for you? Could it just be paranoia or maybe you're going mad or is it a sixth sense? It's a feeling that comes over you but it's not sudden, it's gradual until you just can't shift it and no amount of reassurance can give you relief. How do you deal with such a situation?

I would really appreciate your input and thank you in advance.

Once you have that feeling that everything is not alright... believe me... everything isn't and will never be again.

Either you jump ship of you endure the torture day by day slowly!
Re: Female Intuition, How True Is It? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Once you have that feeling that everything is not alright... believe me... everything isn't and will never be again.

Either you jump ship of you endure the torture day by day slowly!

Isn't that just a tad bit of an extreme reaction?
Re: Female Intuition, How True Is It? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
LaylaAli:

Isn't that just a tad bit of an extreme reaction?

Not at all.

People will tell you that you are just over-reacting or being too clingy or something related!

But believe me... 90% of people who had this feeling that "something is wrong" all came out to be true.

The same way you feel butterflies in your belly when you are in love... that is the same way the brain reminds you that something is happening somewhere. If you can feel it.. then it is true!

4 Likes

Re: Female Intuition, How True Is It? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Not at all.

People will tell you that you are just over-reacting or being too clingy or something related!

But believe me... 90% of people who had this feeling that "something is wrong" all came out to be true.

The same way you feel butterflies in your belly when you are in love... that is the same way the brain reminds you that something is happening somewhere. If you can feel it.. then it is true!

I understand that. I really do always trust my gut instinct because it's yet to be wrong, however acting on it feels like I'm going crazy. Thank you for your insight it's much appreciated.
Re: Female Intuition, How True Is It? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
LaylaAli:

I understand that. I really do always trust my gut instinct because it's yet to be wrong, however acting on it feels like I'm going crazy. Thank you for your insight it's much appreciated.

It is normal. I know how difficult it is to leave and jump ship. So I advise you to stay and suffer the pains till it forces you to take a strong decision.

Good luck dear. [God is watching over you]
Re: Female Intuition, How True Is It? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Always! I study people before I get into any kinds of relation. I usually can tell ALL OUTCOMES. kiss I just learn to have options. I am NEVER taken by surprise. Lai-Lai.

Ever heard of a plan "B", "C" or " D "? wink

No surprises in ANY relationship o, be prepared to be DISAPPOINTED always. You will DISAPPOINT MANY too, including yourself.

TRUST no one, even YOURSELF! kiss
Never put all your eggs in one frying pan o. wink

Always love yourself FIRST before ANY OTHER.

Never shed a tear for any. Not worth your time or energy. Pamper yourself always. cool

4 Likes

Re: Female Intuition, How True Is It? by Truesapiosexual(f): 2:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Gut feelings in ladies is so real. As ladies we have to trust our instincts ,that body vibration we get is real, trust it!!!
Re: Female Intuition, How True Is It? by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 26, 2017
It warns. Don't ignore it.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Can Be Done?? / Wedding Help Please / Whatsapp Group Chat- Heart2heart Relationship Advice For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.