Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) (25682 Views)

Teddy-A, Mike & Ike Walked The Runway At The Lagos Fashion Week 2019 / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Perfecter4real(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Cute son handsome dad.
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2017
2SWT:
I love this guy

I wonder why Lilian left
You could have him. All that glitters is not gold.
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by erenax: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2017
How does this affects our money in mmm
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by princeakins(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2017
Adonis3:
smiley grin

Fynest niggur, longest tym

Wadup hommie
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2017
The little boy is adorable.
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Wishaky(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2017
purplesummer:
That Paul of a Dennis has buried the English grammar. shocked shocked

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Handsomecole(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2017
Normally I don't have any problem with any of these celebrities and their broken marriages. It's only the kids I pity, why decide to bring a child into this world to grow in a broken home. Mother will be in Zaria, father will be in Oyo, it's crazy...

I just pity the little ones, biologically, psychologically and even spiritually a toddler is supposed to grow under the tutelage both mother and father.

From Wizkids child, Timaya, Tuface, Davido, Muma Gee, now Tonto all these kids all growing up without the joint input of mum and dad. For me it's heartless of these so called celebrities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Adonis3: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2017
princeakins:

Fynest niggur, longest tym

Wadup hommie

My brother I just dey my own lane ooo

How your side... You nor go church abi

Chaid of the world embarassed
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by DollarAngel(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2017
Speedyconnect5:
who are they?

A Dad and his Son
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by princeakins(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2017
Adonis3:

My brother I just dey my own lane ooo

How your side... You nor go church abi

Chaid of the world embarassed

Kikikiki I tk am resemble u. tongue

Wr u dey now

Check MA yim, buzz me up on d other world
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Jaydenjohnson(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE EXPECT THE WIFE TO BE RHERE ITS A WALK WAY... NOT A FAMILY PICTURE... IF THE CONCEPT DOESN'T REQUIRE THE MOTHER ON THE WALKWAY THEN SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE INCLUDED.... Nigerians can be dumb i swear...
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by seangy4konji: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2017
so nobody can hold a relationship again...

things v spoileth apart.
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by wonderfulchild: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2017
The boy sure looks like the father. Handsome duo. Wish the parents can reconcile their differences.Or have they divorced already?.Meanwhile, Sunday rice and stew on my mind now,as today is Sunday. Sunday service today was waooooh!.Otuto diri Chineke.
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by toprealman: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2017
purplesummer:
To me, that's the beauty of social media.....the punchlines and co.
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by nyabinghi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Igbo girls no loyal
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
purplesummer:
rip to Pauldennis cheesy
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
wonderfulchild:
The boy sure looks like the father. Handsome duo. Wish the parents can reconcile their differences.Or have they divorced already?.Meanwhile, Sunday rice and stew on my mind now,as today is Sunday. Sunday service today was waooooh!.Otuto diri Chineke.
I wan go chop rice for child dedication now grin

1 Like

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by nyabinghi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Igbo. bitches are never loyal
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by curvilicious: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't know them o sad

What happen to his wife did she become gay?
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by jimb(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
I get 3 boys and wife wey dey chop my pocket , soo its not an achievement to sample son without mama,
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by euchariadavid(f): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cute Son and Dad
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by sandraanakebe(f): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cute
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by DeeMain(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2017
purplesummer:

Hi purplesummer. How are you doing? Have answered your pm. Check your email. Awaiting your response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Place May Edochie’s Face On Billboard At Times Square In New York (video) / Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie / Chika Ike Looking Charming In Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.