Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie (25613 Views)

Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set / Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by Praizeupdates: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Beautiful nollywood actress Regina Chukwu has publicly said she can't allow her boyfirend to have any female bestie.

The mother of two said this on his page recently as she shares some adorable makeup photos. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-cant-allow-my-boyfriend-to-have-female-bestie-actress-regina-chukwu-says/

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by Praizeupdates: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2018
See More Sexy Photos of Regina Chukwu and her handsome boyfriend here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/i-cant-allow-my-boyfriend-to-have-female-bestie-actress-regina-chukwu-says/

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by Pidginwhisper: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2018
This old woman still doing boyfriend embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by princechurchill(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2018
All i see paint paint paint no matter what

6 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by Nbote(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2018
Coming from someone husband's bestie

22 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by Tamarapetty(f): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2018
None of your bestification!!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by lilmax(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2018
did you look at the mirror before saying this?

and wth is this old woman still ranting about boyfriend at her age?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by gistfever: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2018
shocked

"How Our Panties Were Stolen At A Lagos Hotel" - American Model, Symba

See photos : https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/how-our-panties-were-stolen-at-lagos.html
Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by speedyconnect3: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Social media vices...

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by Gauisfox: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Kk
Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by Sweetcollins: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Odiegwu
That's if you go know
Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by dreamworld: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2018
grin
Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by SmileXtraone: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2018
>:
Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by Jaynom(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2018
Is she willing to do away with all her male besties?

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by iHart(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2018
My girlfriend is not allowed to have a male bestie. What is it that they are bestering that I can't bestify?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by oremeji89: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2018
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY TOAST A GIRL YOU REALLY LOVE

READ HERE

https://adewale090..com/2018/11/must-read-what-ladies-do-to-sex.html

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Beautiful nollywood actress Regina Chukwu has publicly said she can't allow her boyfirend to have any female bestie.

The mother of two said this on his page recently as she shares some adorable makeup photos. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-cant-allow-my-boyfriend-to-have-female-bestie-actress-regina-chukwu-says/

...Nollywood...

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by dammy207: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2018
This old woman still talking about boyfriend smmmhhh

4 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by Gkemz: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Mother of two still doing boyfriend things.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by XaviDayo(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
You still get boyfriend goals at this time? Peele o

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by jeff1607(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
she knows
Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by respectk(f): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Never! Not to talk of even allowing my husband ......
who bestie help?
Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by pidgintutor: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Want your kids to learn how to build websites and mobile apps?

Give them the opportunity Mark Zukerberg and others had.

or you wish to learn how to code..

PM me or send a mail to pidgin.tutor@gmail.com
Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by lordraiden(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2018
That's your problem
Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2018
But you can have male friend?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by slawomir: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2018
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by SingleWahala(f): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2018
grin.. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin SHE IS EXTREMELY INSECURED grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie by JustSomeDude(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Every lady dey claim actress but we neva see the movie wey dem act. My guy dey tell me say nollywood actors and actresses don many pass nollywood movies, I think say e dey joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo / Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers / That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.