Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Advice For Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Advice For Atheist (2810 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / Last Chance For Atheist To Accept Jesus Or Else / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice For Atheist by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
They just keep popping up!
Re: My Advice For Atheist by obinna58(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

how does being truthful,loyal and honest depicts lies.I would you to explain better Cuz u sound confused

Read well and understand wink
Re: My Advice For Atheist by timiawe123: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:
An atheist doesn't believe in the existence of a supreme being, They bring up facts both logical and illogical to back up their claim.
Here is an advice for you guys,what would become of you when you died and discovered afterlife wasn't a myth after all that would be calamitous to say the least..
Accept Christ as your lord and personal saviour,when you die and you realise that afterlife is a myth then you are safe,also if you die and discover that it wasn't a myth you are also safe,It is going to be a win-win scenario.
NB :if you truly repented,you will not need to wait till you are dead to discover the truth.
Writer: AGBOLI VICTOR IFECHUKWUDE

You expect us athiests to do pascals wager because you think your Jesus might be real.

when you get to the gates of heaven and you see the angels of allah, or you see the angels of odin, or you see the goddess isis, or the many other Gods then you know that you are going to burn in hell with us.

Every other God is fake but your own is real.
christians say: jesus us the only way to god and all other religions are man made
muslims say: allah is the only god and all other religions are man made
we athiests say: f##k you and all your imaginary gods.

5 Likes

Re: My Advice For Atheist by plaetton: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

suppose your only child is about to die,knowing fully well that ur manhood can't work again? what would do?
Do what any rational human being would do.
Give comfort to a dying child, deal with pain.
Now, if a deal with the imaginary devil would restore the child's life, of course I make that deal ASAP.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by GodsMopol: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:

Would u really be happy seeing many suffering in hell while doing praises and worship in heaven

It's called fairness, God is a fair Judge, the devil has every right to claim the soul of those who rejected Jesus, its just as simple as that, and we might not have a thought of that, and we see any of those, this people made their choice, they had the privilege of over 60 years of continuous warning of hell, but they chilled, what do you call that, you give someone #50000, and he choices not to spend it, and died of starvation

who would you blame, the person who gave him money wanted to help, but here is a man that does not appreciate the help he has been giving, so kindly go on your knees and ask for mercy, God is ready to forgive you, because Jesus on that day would ask, didn't you hear the message of salvation preach, but you rejected the grace, the devil knows his time is short rev12:12, I believe you would join a good church and you would find righteousness-sincerity, peace- freedom forever and John satisfaction in life and in the life to come, welcome to the Family of God, where God is not ashamed to call you a son and Jesus-a brother. Just say this, Jesus, I have been ignorantly and I know you have forgiven me 2000 years ago and I have been ignorant of it, forgive me, and give me a new life.

Now that you are saved, read more of the Bible, learn to pray without ceasing, you need to understand God said let make have dominion over the whole earth Gen 1:26, Psalms 115:16, so, the earth is ours and our prayers is Gods ability to tread upon the face of the earth, to change and blot the power of darkness that has held the earth bound for years
Re: My Advice For Atheist by obinna58(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
GodsMopol:

It's called fairness, God is a fair Judge, the devil has every right to claim the soul of those who rejected Jesus, its just as simple as that, and we might not have a thought of that, and we see any of those, this people made their choice, they had the privilege of over 60 years of continuous warning of hell, but they chilled, what do you call that, you give someone #50000, and he choices not to spend it, and died of starvation

who would you blame, the person who gave him money wanted to help, but here is a man that does not appreciate the help he has been giving, so kindly go on your knees and ask for mercy, God is ready to forgive you, because Jesus on that day would ask, didn't you hear the message of salvation preach, but you rejected the grace, the devil knows his time is short rev12:12, I believe you would join a good church and you would find righteousness-sincerity, peace- freedom forever and John satisfaction in life and in the life to come, welcome to the Family of God, where God is not ashamed to call you a son and Jesus-a brother. Just say this, Jesus, I have been ignorantly and I know you have forgiven me 2000 years ago and I have been ignorant of it, forgive me, and give me a new life.

Now that you are saved, read more of the Bible, learn to pray without ceasing, you need to understand God said let make have dominion over the whole earth Gen 1:26, Psalms 115:16, so, the earth is ours and our prayers is Gods ability to tread upon the face of the earth, to change and blot the power of darkness that has held the earth bound for years
cheesy grin I think God also guilty and should be the first to step into hell for this crimes https://www.nairaland.com/3637409/god-really-worth-forgiving-lets

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Atheist by GodsMopol: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:
cheesy grin I think God also guilty and should be the first to step into hell for this crimes https://www.nairaland.com/3637409/god-really-worth-forgiving-lets

I saw that tread, its just pills of misunderstandings
Re: My Advice For Atheist by GodsMopol: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:

Looool, God can never be guilty, He's a just Judge, and He's fair to all. You only get what you ask for. If you have sinned against God and there is no one to intercede on your behave, then God would do as He pleases, Exodus 32 spoke about God telling Moses that He wants to kill the Israelite and raise from Moses a new breed of people from the seed of Moses, but Moses interceded, Jesus ever liveth to make intercessors for those who would believe through Him, Jesus died for us even when we are in sins. I think am a clay in Gods hand and I can't say to the potter why doeth this to me, I can't question God and I believe we just have to accept some things like they are, and move on with the reality of life, let's put our past behind us, God on many occasions might not do things the way humanly we can understand, but anything God does, its not to destroy us, its to draw us close to Him, Paul said, which father among you does not chasten his son, how much God who created us, He can do as He so willth and its not given to us to speak against Him, He's God, if He says like He said to the rich man, tomorrow, you won't be again, there is nothing you and I can do about it.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
plaetton:

Do what any rational human being would do.
Give comfort to a dying child, deal with pain.
Now, if a deal with the imaginary devil would restore the child's life, of course I make that deal ASAP.
Even when you know the so called imaginary being can save you?.Guy face ur fears........ .
Re: My Advice For Atheist by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

Even when you know the so called imaginary being can save you?.Guy face ur fears........ .
Chai,, i weep for you OOO cry
In John's voice, "Peter wept" cry

Indeed the monster called god is the cause for all

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Atheist by GodsMopol: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

My Bible told me to cast ALL my cares upon God, because He cares so much for us. Though there are some situations I would have to be empowered by God to pass through, Job 22:29 says, if men are been destroy during difficult time, if I am a wiseman like Noah and Joseph who knows God, its an opportunity for me to come to limelight
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
timiawe123:

You expect us athiests to do pascals wager because you think your Jesus might be real.

when you get to the gates of heaven and you see the angels of allah, or you see the angels of odin, or you see the goddess isis, or the many other Gods then you know that you are going to burn in hell with us.

Every other God is fake but your own is real.
christians say: jesus us the only way to god and all other religions are man made
muslims say: allah is the only god and all other religions are man made
we athiests say: f##k you and all your imaginary gods.

I am indeed sorry for your way of thinking......
Re: My Advice For Atheist by plaetton: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

Lol.
If an IMAGINARY being can save me , then I gladly choose either the ToothFairy or Santa Claus.
Imaginary middle East gods don't do sh.it for the believers.
Just look at Nigeria.
The amount of prayers and supplications to middle East imaginary gods are directly proportional to the amount of chaos present in the system.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
adepeter26:
Chai,, i weep for you OOO cry In John's voice, "Peter wept" cry
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
adepeter26:
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
adepeter26:
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
adepeter26:
Re: My Advice For Atheist by frank317: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oga calculator... Do u have epilepsy?
Re: My Advice For Atheist by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
calculator123:
An atheist doesn't believe in the existence of a supreme being, They bring up facts both logical and illogical to back up their claim.
Here is an advice for you guys,what would become of you when you died and discovered afterlife wasn't a myth after all that would be calamitous to say the least..
Accept Christ as your lord and personal saviour,when you die and you realise that afterlife is a myth then you are safe,also if you die and discover that it wasn't a myth you are also safe,It is going to be a win-win scenario.
NB :if you truly repented,you will not need to wait till you are dead to discover the truth.
Writer: AGBOLI VICTOR IFECHUKWUDE
what if you died and woke up to see everyone roaming about, no heaven no hell, what would you do?

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Atheist by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 28, 2017
Una no dey tire?
Re: My Advice For Atheist by GodsMopol: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sinestroo:

what if you died and woke up to see everyone roaming about, no heaven no hell, what would you do?

Is that possible, a machine can break down n the scrap is seen, because it does not have a soul, bro, do you believe in dreams, how does dream comes n if they truely come, who made it so
Re: My Advice For Atheist by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2017
GodsMopol:

Is that possible, a machine can break down n the scrap is seen, because it does not have a soul, bro, do you believe in dreams, how does dream comes n if they truely come, who made it so
dude read any book on neuroscience. And whether there is soul or not doesn't prove my 'possibility'.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sinestroo:

i will i die and wakeup again.....when i am not Jesus chris.,once i die,judgement begins
Re: My Advice For Atheist by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
undecided
Re: My Advice For Atheist by otemdomino: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Biafraordeath:

They should tell us if all the miracles in churches like healing the blind is fake
I'm no atheist, but I know that healing of the blind are fake, staged and dramatised.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
calculator123:

i will i die and wakeup again.....when i am not Jesus chris.,once i die,judgement begins
I meant wake up in the afterlife
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
otemdomino:
I'm no atheist, but I know that healing of the blind are fake, staged and dramatised.
Always remember, for every fake there is always an original
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
obinna58:
Confused set of people
U wnt atheist to turn and help in mass slavery
If god eventually exist(which is impossible) then he owns us apology
Religion thought me many things most especially about being honest royal n truthful, I obeyed, at a point I realized so many things they thought were lies, they weren't even truthful, honest or royal to me, they always try to justify their action with more lies

I lost faith
Only for me to discover more scams done by religionists
The only thing that could get back my faith(zombie mode) now is "nothing"

what were the so called lies if I may ask?
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
jmichlins:
why not go to hospital and heal the sick there? You call those things you see on t.v. miracle ? What is a miracle is how someone with access to the internet will still believe in a book written thousands of years ago with no review till date
Who told you miracles only happen on TV.I have seen miracle happen instanta with my 2 korokoro eyes.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
obinna58:

Would u really be happy seeing many suffering in hell while doing praises and worship in heaven
Sure I won't neither would God because it is not his wish that anyone should perish hence he gave you a choice to choose between life and death.He still advised you choose life.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
frank317:

He does the same thing u do after praying... Stand up and work out a situation, face the situation, and hope for the best.

The Unfortunate thing about your case is that you would first of all waste productive time praying to an imaginary God and still get up to work things out yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Touching A Lady’s Vagina & Boobs All In The Name Of “deliverance” / Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? / Check Out Pastor Ibiyeomie's Birthday Cake... So Yummy I Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.