Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Paid Political Hack On Nl! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paid Political Hack On Nl! (890 Views)

World's Top 20 Highest Paid Political Leaders / Top 20 Highest Paid Political Leaders In The World (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Highest-paid Political Figure In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Political Hack On Nl! by CyberG: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
Paroh_frey:

So what if he is dead? Will he be the first person to die?

You all make it as if you have said or written anything new by saying he will die?

What manner of medical practice is this: speculative, magical, realist, Nigerian? Those who do not have anything to say should simply remind us that tomorrow is another market day. I beg commot.

In the recent weeks and especially since the figure-head vegetable president Yar'KickBucket decided to, again, play some squash games and watch soccer in Saudi Arabia. . .some accursed idiots who are paid by Ibori and his team have been blindly defending anything that this illegitimate government spouts off or does! The curses on their generation shall multiply and never diminish!

The slowpoke Paroh_Frey who pretends to be in NY but has refused to challenge SR who are also in NY. . .has been all over the cyber map, trolling on every site to defecate through her stinking mouth! This is the same person who posted the following as two different names, both on the same day:

written by John Obire , December 10, 2009
So what if he is dead? Will he be the first person to die?

You all make it as if you have said or written anything new by saying he will die?

written by Ade OmoobaJeesu , December 10, 2009
What manner of medical practice is this: speculative, magical, realist, Nigerian? Those who do not have anything to say should simply remind us that tomorrow is another market day. I beg commot.

No wonder CURSES will destroy this fool who has no idea what gender it belongs to!
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by Kenezi: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
Turai has learnt how to use the computer.
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by kuramo: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
These Ibori / Yar' Dull proxies paroh_frey = Depilot = walakolobo = tosh acer  i believe are one and the same corrupt types with no sense of morals.  I don't usually waste my time with their lot.
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by OAM4J: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2009
kuramo:

These Ibori / Yar' Dull proxies paroh_frey = Depilot = walakolobo = tosh acer  i[b] believe are one and the same corrupt types with no sense of morals[/b].  I don't usually waste my time with their lot.

Gbam!
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by youngies(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
Kenezi:

Turai has learnt how to use the computer.
grin grin grin It is evident that she did a crash programme on it cheesy cheesy

Truai you may need to do berra tongue
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by Singular: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
Looks like this paroh_frey character is really important to you or has hurt you deeply.
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by CyberG: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2009
Singular:

Looks like this paroh_frey character is really important to you or has hurt you deeply.

Another one of the fat-face jokers?? LOL. . .someone pretends to be this and that. . .working against the common good and that should not be called-out? Beds of the same feather. . .HAHAHA!
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by Singular: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
Are you angry? Why?
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by Depilot(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2009
Guys are taking this too serious. Look, this is a public forum which allows anyone to support who or whatever he or she desires.
Not everybody will like you or like what you have posted. Instead of focusing on personal attack and disrespecting each other, I say let's grow up and allow this great site to continue to be a magnificent tool that is being used to communicate among brothers and sisters.

We need not to use Muskool for everything.
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by Beaf: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
^
Lets grow up indeed! embarassed
Are you not the same idiot that made death threats against me and my family? Walakolobo was also good at making death threats.

Lowlifes.
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by MrCrackles(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
Paroh Frey AKA Walakolombo/2Legit2Qui/De[ilot/Tumfulu/ToshAcer

Fu/ck you a trillion times and your other numerous usernames

Twisted doofoo
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
With the way things are unfolding, I won't be surprised if Nairaland is forced to shutdown.

Paroh Frey a.k.a legi2qui, you are a blodclat!
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by coolier(f): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2009
Depilot:

Guys are taking this too serious. Look, this is a public forum which allows anyone to support who or whatever he or she desires.
Not everybody will like you or like what you have posted. Instead of focusing on personal attack and disrespecting each other, I say let's grow up and allow this great site to continue to be a magnificent tool that is being used to communicate among brothers and sisters.

Couldn't have said it better.
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by MrCrackles(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2009
Depilot:

HYPOCRITE. . . .Shut the fuc.k up! angry
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by 18platoon(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2009
paroh_fey you must revenge oooh, na you dem dey call bloclat and you stand dey look?
Re: Paid Political Hack On Nl! by redsun(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2009
OAM4J:

Gbam!

kuramo:

These Ibori / Yar' Dull proxies paroh_frey = Depilot = walakolobo = tosh acer=  i believe are one and the same corrupt types with no sense of morals.  I don't usually waste my time with their lot.

All these names can just mean one thing,Tpia.

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Turai Wants Her Son-in-law To Succeed Yar'adua F / Yar’adua: Zamfara Recruits 1,767 Prayer Warriors •pays Them N10,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.