Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Jesus Christ Changed The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Changed The World (10403 Views)

How Jesus Christ Was Created / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Travis Greeneā€™s Testimony, Read How Jesus Brought Him Back To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by lakesidepapa(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

What's all these rubbish?
U need Jesus In ur life.
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by oglalasioux(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
My fellow atheists won't love this...

But anytime we have bad dreams, we shout Jesus once we wake up from sleep.

Shouting Jesus is no different from shouting fvck shit. It's all included in impulse reaction.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by BiafranBushBoy: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
oglalasioux:

Shouting Jesus is no different from shouting fvck shit. It's all included in impulse reaction.

Yea.. my beloved atheist.

It is almost the same... but my question is why we don't shout fvck poo when something bad wants to happen cheesy
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by oglalasioux(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yea.. my beloved atheist.

It is almost the same... but my question is why we don't shout fvck poo when something bad wants to happen cheesy

We are saying the same thing; fvck shiit, Jesus, love of Mike, Pete's sake are all same thing. It doesn't matter which one you shout when anything happens. Nothing different happens no matter which you use.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by lakesider(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Benjamin Franklin invented electricity , look around you . everything U can see uses electricity or depends on electricity , eg ur phone and laptop .

Forget Jesus joh , Benjamin franklin is greater than Jesus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by orunto27: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

Are U speaking in tongues?
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Marxxx: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

Attention: Seun, lalasticlala and others please I will beesech you to split the religion section further. Atheist, protestant, Catholics can have a sub forum. Such statement above is uncalled for. Everyone should share his/her faith with like minds just like the Muslims have theirs....thank you cc mynd44, uboma, davide470....you guys should do something about this....
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Femsmart(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:
I testify that Jesus is the only son of the only God the one who died for US while we were yet sinners. The God of the Christians, the Hindus, the Buddhist and indeed everything created and uncreated

I don't think you've read your Bible well. Do you know that in the Bible that Jesus is not the only son or only this first son of God?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by 1111uzoamaka(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
awesome
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
My fellow atheists won't love this...

But anytime we have bad dreams, we shout Jesus once we wake up from sleep.

grin grin cheesy grin

Battlefield reflexes
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by BiafranBushBoy: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Marxxx:
Attention: Se.un, lalastic.lala and others please I will beesech you to split the religion section further. Atheist, protestant, Catholics can have a sub forum. Such statement above is uncalled for. Everyone should share his/her faith with like minds just like the Muslims have theirs....thank you cc mynd44, ubo.ma, davide.470....you guys should do something about this....

Don't let it bother you... they are the ones that make religion section interesting cheesy

Just relax and use their words against them... You can also copy my style
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Dareomo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wonderful is His holy name. Halleluyah.
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by abudujanah: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:
I testify that Jesus is the only son of the only God the one who died for US while we were yet sinners. The God of the Christians, the Hindus, the Buddhist and indeed everything created and uncreated
I pity ur life,so your lord eat,drink, cry n sleep lyk u du,get comon sense, u mean ur load come unde a human,he was breast feed n bn taking care of by human sinc 4rm his birth n he grows d way human grows
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by darfay: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
abudujanah:
I pity ur life,so your lord eat,drink, cry n sleep lyk u du,get comon sense, u mean ur load come unde a human,he was breast feed n bn taking care of by human sinc 4rm his birth n he grows d way human grows

If you have nothing better to do alfa sule you better goan bomb your village
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Lex11(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." - Philippians 2:9-11

----
Prophecy - God's word, that never fails! Stay tuned...

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by felvick(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jesus is LORD. Make him the Lord of your life. Give your life to Jesus Christ today. He is the ONLY way to God the Father. He will keep your life safe and secured and heaven bound. The gift of salvation is so cheap and easy and the most important thing that has ever happened to humanity. Please friends, don't miss out.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by texudeen: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good talk.it's only those with spiritual understanding will understand this, but for d mohammedans their eyes are spiritually blind to this
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Eagleword14(f): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son (JESUS) that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

Is your brain working well?
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Demigods666:
How can you people sit back and let this scam called xtianity brainwash you guys like this

The rate at which you guys accept things without research or thinking is sooo alarming.
How many times have you researched to see if seven virgins actually await you for die carelessly .
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mememan:
Christianity is just one very senseless religion.
Very confused sets of people.
Always contradicting each other.

THEY CAN'T EVEN AGREE ON WHO JESUS REALLY IS
God?
Human?
Superhuman?
Servant ?

Different sects with different believes...

Imagine the silly topic, "how Jesus changed the world"

Better still,
How Jesus (God, the creature) changed the world.

Oh yeah
God created the world
God was born
God was killed by humans
God needs a blood sacrifice to forgive humans their sins
God needs to sacrifice his begotten son(God) for him to be happy
God died
God was raised by God.... cheesy grin
For the comprehension of HIS Own is different from the lost ones.
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
akintom:

Your Jesus was fraudulent and mischievous. Since he knew that the world will still be here 2000 yrs after, he should have told his zombies.

Imagine what the zombies did in acts of the apostles. They sold their properties and became useless with their lives, thinking the nazarene will return soonest.

Deluded folks you will say!

While the white Christians gladly dehumanised the blacks through slavery.

You didn't add that Jesus, introduced sword and enmity to the world of human relationship.
Why not commit suicide & get over with it instead of beefing.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by akintom(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mekwen:
Why not commit suicide & get over with it instead of beefing.
one of the zombies spotted here.

A useless life, tied to illusion of flying off to illusionary bliss, clicking away.
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by usmanjay(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
there is a level of blasphemy that is unforgivable. all these atheists may you never have a chance for repentance. may you die an atheist so that when you meet your master in hell he will explain better for you
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mekwen:
How many times have you researched to see if seven virgins actually await you for die carelessly .

I am not islamist.
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by bapullow: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mememan:
Christianity is just one very senseless religion.
Very confused sets of people.
Always contradicting each other.

THEY CAN'T EVEN AGREE ON WHO JESUS REALLY IS
God?
Human?
Superhuman?
Servant ?

Different sects with different believes...

Imagine the silly topic, "how Jesus changed the world"

Better still,
How Jesus (God, the creature) changed the world.

Oh yeah
God created the world
God was born
God was killed by humans
God needs a blood sacrifice to forgive humans their sins
God needs to sacrifice his begotten son(God) for him to be happy
God died
God was raised by God.... cheesy grin

Don't mind them bros Christianity is impossible to believe but I believe Muslim are the followers of Jesus peace be upon him according to teaching of Jesus pbuh
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by saintfieldcastro: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jesus Is the son of Almighty God.....He was the firstborn of all creations.He was with God before the foundation of the world..He Is the way to the father Who's Jehovah/Yahweh..Any other god Is a counterfeit..He was created by God almighty
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by saintfieldcastro: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jesus changed the world positively...Christianity Is the true religion,not a religion of terrorism and suicide bombing in the name of a useless god
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by bamayo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jesus being called the only son of God in the gospel and being called the first born among many brethren in the epistles looks contradicting but not. In understanding the scripture, there is a need to read in between lines, stop reading out of context and allowing the spirit of God to give us revelation of him in line with his word. note its written that the word of God is life and spirit and again the spirit gives life bit the letter kills. From my little understanding When God was calling Jesus my only begotten son was not the same time when the apostles through the holy sprit were referring Jesus has the first among many brethren. in the first instant Jesus had not going to the cross, so being born again had not yet come to reality, it was Jesus through his blood that we have born in the spirit. Jesus was the author and the finisher of the new birth. Jesus was from God just like a air you breath in is from the atmosphere , the same air is in the ball so if you deflate the ball the air will return to the atmosphere, the air in the ball still possess the properties of the air in the atmosphere so Jesus claiming to be God can be explained using this instant
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
akintom:
one of the zombies spotted here.

A useless life, tied to illusion of flying off to illusionary bliss, clicking away.
Are you still alive? what are you waiting for ? Mumu
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Demigods666:

I am not islamist.
Then you are an "ISLAMER" Ode!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ? / Strategies For Dialoguing With Atheists / The Evolution Of Morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.