Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Jesus Christ Changed The World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Changed The World (10398 Views)

How Jesus Christ Was Created / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Travis Greeneā€™s Testimony, Read How Jesus Brought Him Back To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by akintom(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mekwen:
Are you still alive? what are you waiting for ? Mumu

Now you're condemned to the hottest part of hell fire... According to your god and the rebel called nazarene;

St. Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY, THOU FOOL, SHALL BE IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE.
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by mecussey(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
musicwriter:

Jesus would not want to be associated with any of the above. Jesus was not a religious person. He was against religion!!.

What Jesus brought to the world is the idea of democracy and freedom of speech, the idea everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how strange or good you find it.

He espoused the idea nobody is perfect, and therefore, someone should not be executed for doing something wrong that everybody else do in their secret.

He brought the idea religion is not the way to God.

yea...this is it...he really changed the world
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by JSoE(f): 12:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Lol. Jesus changed the world? Miss me with that bullshit abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Origin(f): 2:11am On Feb 27, 2017
YOLO so its best to live your best life.
A human being is a human being. God is God unchanging.

God from time immemorial has sent other men to remind us about HIM.

how to know Jesus was a man, he ate , he died, he bled. Every created soul shall taste Death.

Why is man determined to worship other human beings. cry
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by waldigit: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2017
Origin:
YOLO so its best to live your best life.
A human being is a human being. God is God unchanging.

God from time immemorial has sent other men to remind us about HIM.

how to know Jesus was a man, he ate , he died, he bled. Every created soul shall taste Death.

Why is man determined to worship other human beings. cry
yes, but he did what no other humans could do. he called himself the way, God, Truth, said he would die and resurrect, and went ahead to do is all. so when he promised he is coming back, I hv got believe him.
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
akintom:

Now you're condemned to the hottest part of hell fire... According to your god and the rebel called nazarene;

St. Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY, THOU FOOL, SHALL BE IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE.
Do you know its absolute stupidity to quote only a part of the bible cos you agree with it & disregard other parts cos you don't?pls stop being a mumu now.If you wanna quote bible , then believe in everything about it first I.e give your life to Christ. UNDERSTAND ?
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
akintom:

Do you know its absolute stupidity to quote only a part of the bible cos you agree with it & disregard other parts cos you don't?pls stop being a mumu now.If you wanna quote bible , then believe in everything about it first I.e give your life to Christ. UNDERSTAND ?Now repeat after me...Lord Jesus, I take thee as my lord & personal saviour .
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by akintom(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mekwen:
Do you know its absolute stupidity to quote only a part of the bible cos you agree with it & disregard other parts cos you don't?pls stop being a mumu now.If you wanna quote bible , then believe in everything about it first I.e give your life to Christ. UNDERSTAND ?Now repeat after me...Lord Jesus, I take thee as my lord & personal saviour .

There's this guy we called "asinwin jesu" way back. It's an amusing coincidence that am meeting a twin of the guy here on NL.
Re: How Jesus Christ Changed The World by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=akintom post=54118825]

There's this guy we called "asinwin jesu" way back. It's an amusing coincidence that am meeting a twin of the guy here on NL.

[/quote That confirms you are mumu.And you still devote your time to chat with him?Ask your family to take you to hospital pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strategies For Dialoguing With Atheists / Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz! / Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.