Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) (50276 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wonders shall never end

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Drummerboy15:
There is no justification for beating a woman whether she was talking ooo, abusing him or whatever. Their is no moral justification or otherwise for beating her he has a choice to walk out and cool off.

U never know anything until when i r married and u married d devil type of woman

.Spare the Rod and spoil the child likewise spare the Rod and Die of heart attack from a deviled woman
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
And some foolss here are tagging the yoruba guys of infidelity because of Churchill's marriage
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by bignero: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by zealblinks(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nutase:
Who dem epp?
are you waiting for them to help you?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by pussyAvenger: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
ogochukwu247:
[img]https://diamondcelebrities.files./2015/08/ef8f6-prince2beke2bpropose2bmuma2bgee2bsame2bday.jpg?w=588&h=578[/img]
After six rugged years of marriage, singer Muma Gee has decided to end her long suffering and torture, by filing for divorce against Nollywood actor, Prince Eke.

According to her publicist and close friend Don Saint, more details will be released soon, as Muma Gee fears for her life and safety following series of death threats from Prince Eke, as collaborated yesterday in his post, that she should be prepared to rest in peace.

According to Don Saint, Muma Gee has made an official report to the Nigerian police last night with regards to the matter.

In Prince Eke’s post on the internet yesterday, the 25th of Feb. 2017 at 8:31pm, Prince Eke stated that Muma Gee should prepare to rest in peace, along with a photo of his kids and eldest sister.
[img]https://diamondcelebrities.files./2017/02/08082-o.jpg?w=588[/img]
[img]https://diamondcelebrities.files./2017/02/58793-oo.jpg?w=588[/img]
On which according to Muma Gee, he took the photos when she granted him access to see their kids at Sheraton hotel between the hours of 5pm-7pm same yesterday, and as soon as they parted ways, he took the photos immediately and posted on the internet, thereby creating the impression that she abandoned her kids while he was just seeing them in months, neither did he call to ask after their welfare until the 24th of Feb. 2017. Unknown to her that his plan was to get the photos for his post, according to Muma Gee.

Below are photos of Muma Gee with her kids, before and after she took them to meet Prince Eke yesterday, and photo evidence of domestic violence and battering that led to their break up on the night of the 5th of November 2016, before he packed out of their house into a hotel next street to their home in Port Harcourt, and with all sorts of false allegations to assassinate her character, according to Muma Gee.
[img]https://diamondcelebrities.files./2017/02/img-20170226-wa001.jpg?w=576&h=1024[/img]
Before meeting Prince Eke.
[img]https://diamondcelebrities.files./2017/02/img-20170226-wa000.jpg?w=588&h=784[/img]
At home, after the meeting.
[img]https://diamondcelebrities.files./2017/02/img-20170225-wa025.jpg?w=588&h=389[/img]
Photo evidence of domestic violence and battering, on the 5th of November, 2016.
[img]https://diamondcelebrities.files./2017/02/img-20170225-wa026.jpg?w=588&h=888[/img]

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/02/muma-gee-files-for-divorce-from-prince.html

cc lalasticlala
she don dy show us small scratch to get sympathy.....
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by BreezyRita(f): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
This kind of woman cannot and will never be faithful to any man,not even to a horse
What kind of woman is she? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by yaqq: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Drummerboy15:
There is no justification for beating a woman whether she was talking ooo, abusing him or whatever. Their is no moral justification or otherwise for beating her he has a choice to walk out and cool off.
easier said than done....... Read u married?

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ngoben(f): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
their mata dey deir body..... both of dem.. i no send dem
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by flawlessT(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Celebrity marriage na problem ooo
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by onyeawka80(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But women need to learn to control their mouth! I mean, i don't think a man wee just wake up one morning and decide to beat his wife! angry
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by henrimoto(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Original Port Harcourt Woman. Them no dey gree old. For where!

Even @ 50 years of Age, them go dey contest make-up and youthful dressing with under 30s' them.

4 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Sanchez01: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But women need to learn to control their mouth! I mean, i don't think a man wee just wake up one morning and decide to beat his wife! angry
Your post unconsciously defends physical abuse on women. Please note THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR A MAN WHO RAISES HIS HANDS AGAINST A WOMAN!

I honestly don't understand what the problem is with most men undecided

The bruises look more like what a make up artist did. I don't believe the pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by smallJagaban: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
IGBO AND BROKEN HOME ARE PARALLEL

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is she dark or fair. These bleaching and whitening cream do not allow us to know the real face of women anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by onyeawka80(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
alexialin:
Na real wa o.

But how do. Men feel after beating their wives blue and black and they still expect everything to be the same Women are not robots nah?
I know some women can be annoying but when that annoying part rears it's ugly head? U walk away. Screaming untop of voices and exchanging blows kills affection in a union. Except the receiver of the blows is psychologically unstable and enjoy it. But apart form that.. Men control your anger. And women let's watch our tongues when complaining about issues.
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
unclezuma:

Here we go again...
. Is This Gareth Bale?

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by rolams(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Consider your children oooo!
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by waleadex(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
They won't stop taking everything to the media...fake + low lives!
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by logica(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
According to her publicist and close friend Don Saint, more details will be released soon, as Muma Gee fears for her life and safety following series of death threats from Prince Eke, as collaborated yesterday in his post, that she should be prepared to rest in peace.

According to Don Saint, Muma Gee has made an official report to the Nigerian police last night with regards to the matter.

In Prince Eke’s post on the internet yesterday, the 25th of Feb. 2017 at 8:31pm, Prince Eke stated that Muma Gee should prepare to rest in peace, along with a photo of his kids and eldest sister.
LOL. How does what the guy wrote translate to death threat? This is obviously an illiterate and troublesome woman grabbing at straws. Anyway they are a good fit.

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Sanchez01: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
SIRKAY98:

U never know anything until when i r married and u married d devil type of woman

.Spare the Rod and spoil the child likewise spare the Rod and Die of heart attack from a deviled woman
'Spare the rod'... I can't believe someone used this saying in reference to women shocked

Your orientation is messed up, sir.

6 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
. Is This Gareth Bale?

grin grin grin grin

OYO

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nofuckgiven: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

'Spare the rod'... I can't believe someone used this saying in reference to women shocked

Your orientation is messed up, sir.
You need to know a misogynist and chauvinist by their posts. He is obviously one. Pity his female relatives and friends sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
BreezyRita:

What kind of woman is she? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by comfortchemical: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who your short lifetime epp or impact. Children on social media.
soberdrunk:
I have done a lot of evil and bad things in this my short lifetime but one thing i can proudly boast that i have "never" and will never do is touch a woman in a way she doesnt want to be touched!! I will keep saying it "If fight dey hungry you, go bustop"!!!! angry angry
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
SIRKAY98:

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by LorDBolton(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
U took pics while on make up? Lmao

See mumu
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Missonas(f): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
People read/listen to reply and not to understand. The post didnt state any form of threat to life. The dude meant that if the evils he mentioned dont make one restless one can as well prepare to die from them haba
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Be made in public, be destroyed in public.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
This scum Eke is nothing but a pig. Wife beater and cheat. He has learnt immorality from these afonjas. All Ibos should leave Lagos before they get corrupted more.
Dirty immature boy.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
Flat heads and shityy marriage like bread and butter

Cursed seed of ilaje, you are an abomination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Model Bent On Dethroning Denrele Releases New Pictures / Iheoma Nnadi And Emmanuel Emenike At A Wedding Ceremony (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.