Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) (50313 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But women need to learn to control their mouth! I mean, i don't think a man wee just wake up one morning and decide to beat his wife! angry

Na so. You're assuming that men are always logical.

Anybody whether man or woman can be prone to violence.
Violence is wrong. That's what is important.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
This kind of woman cannot and will never be faithful to any man,not even to a horse

But the man can be faithful to his wife se?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
thrillionaire:
See her mouth! Women and twisting words. The man didn't imply that his wife should be ready to rest in peace. From on his post he said "if all she does doesn't make him restless, he could die being calm about it". Now she's all out with her claws fighting dirty.. Smh

Thank you Mr Interpreter. Its you that know what he wrote best. Even he cannot explain like this. Wait, he will soon release another statement, we will wait for your interpretation before we accept it.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Curlieweed: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
MamaTej:

Men like you should simply form an association. Like "WBA", Wife Beaters Association.
That way, Ladies wouldn't have to marry you first before seeing your true colour.

Wife beating is an honourable and ancient sport.

Sadly, most modern African men are losing the skills and dexterity required to discipline errant women folk This is mainly due to the continued impact of invasive alien cultures and the resulting rapid erosion of our cultural norms. This has resulted in some of the pictures of badly battered women we see daily.

My great grand father had a cane for each of his seven wives and discipline and harmony was maintained.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by logica(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Thank you Mr Interpreter. Its you that know what he wrote best. Even he cannot explain like this. Wait, he will soon release another statement, we will wait for your interpretation before we accept it.
I suppose you couldn't arrive at the same interpretation of the person you quoted? So you agree his comment was a threat?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
logica:
I suppose you couldn't arrive at the same interpretation of the person you quoted? So you agree his comment was a threat?

Threat kenan! Waris my business. Somebody wrote something. Only him came and started giving the thing subtitle.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by thrillionaire(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Mrs mind reader, I wonder how you know he won't even give a better explanation. How difficult is it to read and comprehend what this man said without trying to twist his words? And you'd be thinking you're smart undecided
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Curlieweed:

Wife beating is an honourable and ancient sport.

Sadly, most modern African men are losing the skills and dexterity required to discipline errant women folk This is mainly due to the continued impact of invasive alien cultures and the resulting rapid erosion of our cultural norms. This has resulted in some of the pictures of badly battered women we see daily.

My great grand father had a cane for each of his seven wives and discipline and harmony was maintained.

I can see where wife beating has taken us to. The collective cries of all the beaten wives, will soon help us develop our own nuclear plant, or maybe our own space station, or maybe start our own indigenous smartphone company.

Mtchewww Africans always holding onto nonsense.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ojlifa: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rubbish it is only people who refuse to remember that would be fooled,this woman go Abuja for weeks and abandon the children with the man,he gave her matching orders before she return,when and where did the man find time to beat her,this is the new stunt woman play,they learnt it from the states once they want public simparty they play victim by claiming they where beating MUMU GEE for keep quite this matter been done pass before you go run your mouth,only reading what the guy wrote would tell you mumu gee is a big lair, that post from her husband shows that he became restless with her conduct i do not know where treat came,rather the man said if he didn't leave death would have been his end

alexialin:
Na real wa o.

But how do. Men feel after beating their wives blue and black and they still expect everything to be the same Women are not robots nah?
I know some women can be annoying but when that annoying part rears it's ugly head? U walk away. Screaming untop of voices and exchanging blows kills affection in a union. Except the receiver of the blows is psychologically unstable and enjoy it. But apart form that.. Men control your anger. And women let's watch our tongues when complaining about issues.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Charly68: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
This men should go & take lecture from Baba in Otuoke to know how to handle women effectively
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
thrillionaire:
Mrs mind reader, I wonder how you know he won't even give a better explanation. How difficult is it to read and comprehend what this man said without trying to twist his words? And you'd be thinking you're smart undecided

Forgive me for not understanding what he said.
I did not even think evil of his words till you brought my attention to the words. I am just shocked how you rush to interprete his words as benign, seeing as every other day on Nairaland we always have one husband beating his wife to death.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
ojlifa:
Rubbish it is only people who refuse to remember that would be fooled,this woman go Abuja for weeks and abandon the children with the man,he gave her matching orders before she return,when and where did the man find time to beat her,this is the new stunt woman play,they learnt it from the states once they want public simparty they play victim by claiming they where beating MUMU GEE for keep quite this matter been done pass before you go run your mouth,only reading what the guy wrote would tell you mumu gee is a big lair, that post from her husband shows that he became restless with her conduct i do not know where treat came,rather the man said if he didn't leave death would have been his end

You should stop running your own mouth. I saw pictures muma uploaded with marks on her body and I commented on it. Like everyone else . She has even filed for divorce to be far away from him. The so called husband, he claims she wants to kill. Or were you living with them throughout the past 6years they were together? Before u start spewing rubbish.

Or are you the said husband?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
That evidence looks like a HICKEY ?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ojlifa: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
filed divorce from man when chase you i laugh,the man chased her in public while she was still in Abuja abeg use your google before you dey comment waitin you no know,na you dey her house or you be her publicist ,tell her we are not fools and in Africa we do not support wayward women

alexialin:

You should stop running your own mouth. I saw pictures muma uploaded with marks on her body and I commented on it. Like everyone else . She has even filed for divorce to be far away from him. The so called husband, he claims she wants to kill. Or were you living with them throughout the past 6years they were together? Before u start spewing rubbish.

Or are you the said husband?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
ojlifa:
filed divorce from man when chase you i laugh,the man chased her in public while she was still in Abuja abeg use your google before you dey comment waitin you no know,na you dey her house or you be her publicist ,tell her we are not fools and in Africa we do not support wayward women

What do I need Google for? Lol

Does Google live with them?
U know nothing about her marriage, except what u read in Google.. Lol..
And u accept it hook line and sinker.

Well anyways. Na you and muma gee know wetin una dey struggle for.

As far as am concerned, am just a spectator. grin

No need 4 all these analysis.
When u eventually find and locate muma gee grin tell her what u have in mind. Don't disturb me jare.
Go out there and look for her. grin

Nairalanders make una see me trouble o.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by back2sender: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
This marks are the result of over bleaching using all kinds of soaps and cream on the skin and not battering.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
About time!
3 beautiful kids. kiss

If it is not working, please gerrrrrout of the marriage.

The dude nor fit you abeg. angry

Let him go. Your children are most important now. smiley

If domestic violence is involved, RRRRRRUN for your life o!

Nothing as dangerous as a lazy husband who is always JEALOUS of your progress as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Arijude(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Drummerboy15:
There is no justification for beating a woman whether she was talking ooo, abusing him or whatever. Their is no moral justification or otherwise for beating her he has a choice to walk out and cool off.
na so you go dey walkk out, dey walk out until you run out forever.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by dawood4good: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
tjark1:
Social media platform developers, God bless you.

BTW, you'al should pray seriously before making a decision on who to settle with. Divorce is unacceptable, once the covenant is made, it is for better, for worse...

I feel really sorry for failed marriages and couples
. Suppose she is your sister would you allow her to remain in the marriage, until when he murder her huh?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ojlifa: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
even if i no get speck ,person when carry name MAMA GEE,i no go near am because the name alone na warning

alexialin:

What do I need Google for? Lol

Does Google live with them?
U know nothing about her marriage, except what u read in Google.. Lol..
And u accept it hook line and sinker.

Well anyways. Na you and muma gee know wetin una dey struggle for.

As far as am concerned, am just a spectator. grin

No need 4 all these analysis.
When u eventually find and locate muma gee grin tell her what u have in mind. Don't disturb me jare.
Go out there and look for her. grin

Nairalanders make una see me trouble o.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
zinaunreal:
yes because descisions he has made hasaffected my life or any other Nigerian directly or indirectly as a citizen of this great Nation. He is the president based on our Vote not by the votes of spirits. How has hers affected yours? Where you there flashing torch for them while they were having sex? Will you be the one issuing them divorce papers? Did you get bank alert from her? Did she bastardize the value of the Nigeria naira? Did her music hurt your ears? ( thats if you have even heard it before)..If not shut it... or quote to expose your stupidity.

It would also interest you to know she lives a stone throw from my house in port harcourt. I see that her irresponsible husband and his escapades at nearby hotels

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by tayorh(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:

Potential wife beater ekushe
Lwkmd brutal "potential wife beater"
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Godson32(m): 3:59am On Feb 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But women need to learn to control their mouth! I mean, i don't think a man wee just wake up one morning and decide to beat his wife! angry
But u should control ur anger,deal with her without physical violence or walk out of there at the moment.Lesbian boy.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by dawood4good: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2017
tjark1:
Social media platform developers, God bless you.

BTW, you'al should pray seriously before making a decision on who to settle with. Divorce is unacceptable, once the covenant is made, it is for better, for worse...

I feel really sorry for failed marriages and couples
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by sevantex(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Olasco93:
Immature people will be using their guilty hands to spoil their yeye marriages and using Social Media as their Wrestle ground.
This was why I said Marriage is for those who are willing and ready to work it out, irrespective of the Good, Bad and Ugly.
Tiwa Savage: X
Tonto: X
Muma Gee: X

They should go and Learn from Olu Jacob and Joke Silva and see if they will get a second chance...
You rilli wanna compare Olu Jacob who is from a well mannered and cultured era to all this awon g-boys of nowadays who dont rilli regard women?? or u feel Joke Silva and olu dont have misunderstandings??
Bros, na this our set be the wahala oo. social media. ego, money and feminism etc, has made ppl living together as a couple a very hard tin this days,
This muma gee lady isnt young as such and the bros is physically abusing her, very sad
Pls guys, learn to walk away from quarels and wateva angers that point, women are naturally "blessed" in the wahala dept but its wat makes them women likewise we men having our own flaws too, when i have issues wit my babe atimes, i tell her "i blame estrogen" and we laff over it
Compromise is just the key word here esp wen marriage has already happened
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Of all things na fingernails you see! Werey!!
The same way she gave birth to them and took care of them till this age with those claws is the same way she is handling them. Ode! undecided

I am sure you once served as their house help, that is why you gave such close-up narration. I am therefore not surprised that you just have to value those claws, 'omo olódo to sure'.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nofuckgiven: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ayatullah:

I am sure you once served as their house help, that is why you gave such close-up narration. I am therefore not surprised that you just have to value those claws, 'omo olódo to sure'.
Shut ya trap,olodo rabata!! Your mates are busy hustling you are here looking for claws. Ode!
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 2:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut ya trap,olodo rabata!! Your mates are busy hustling you are here looking for claws. Ode!

Your mates are into white collar jobs and serious business, you are happy selling and fixing claws on women fingers and you call that a job and hustling? Shame on your lazy bones and your deformed and infected brain. Woman wrapper! 'Omo alainironu'!

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nofuckgiven: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Ayatullah:

Your mates are into white collar jobs and serious business, you are happy selling and fixing claws on women fingers and you call that a job and hustling? Shame on your lazy bones and your deformed and infected brain. Woman wrapper! 'Omo alainironu'!
Dry like harmattan. Try harder maybe you can make some sense next time. Dumbass undecided
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nature8(m): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Tell them bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.