Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

You Cannot Earn What Is Freely Given, You Only Receive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Cannot Earn What Is Freely Given, You Only Receive (443 Views)

Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / How To Live In The New Life God Has Given You / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Earn What Is Freely Given, You Only Receive by chinedu202000(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Beloved, God's Love is Free to the undeserved world and to whosoever will. You will never understand the Grace Gospel until you begin to appreciate the Love of God towards unworthy and undeserved humanity. You must Stay in His First Love ( Eph.2:8-9), don't try to earn what has been freely Given or you will fall out from Grace. You cannot earn God's Love in the New Testament, you only receive by faith. We don't repent and confess our sins or do anything to merit it, You confess The Lord Jesus Christ. (Rom.10:9) Why ?
Rom.5:8 ''But God demonstrates His own Love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us,'' Rom.8:32.The message for repentance was preached to the Jews for a reason, they where the custodians of God's law, and believes in the keeping of the Law of Moses as the only way of being right with God. So, the message of repentance, which means, change your mentality, turn from your ways of thinking before, and accept Christ as the only solution to be right with God. Romans 10:1-4 NLT. Dear brothers and sisters, the longing of my heart and my prayer to God is for the people of Israel to be saved. I know what enthusiasm they have for God, but it is misdirected zeal. For they don’t understand God’s way of making people right with himself. Refusing to accept God’s way, they cling to their own way of getting right with God by trying to keep the law. For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God. He said "ALL who believes in Christ Jesus. Not All who modifies their Character. Many don't know Christ, still their moral is good. Does that mean they have a right standing with God? Therefore, experience Love in Action this week in every areas of your life in Jesus Name. I love you. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. Source@ http://
www.pastoryoungodili.xyz/

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Earn What Is Freely Given, You Only Receive by pstyoung(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2017
Ameeen

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Earn What Is Freely Given, You Only Receive by chinedu202000(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yes yes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Esther And Mordechai's Tombs Still Standing 2,500 Years Later / What A Life? / Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.