Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! (445 Views)

Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2017
The sacred teachings of "OTEM" are already manifesting as we speak!!!

1.The pastor was trying to pay off a drug debt of about $1,000.

2.The pastor had a dealer from whom he used to request marijuana and heroin.

3.The pastor is an addict who once over-dosed on heroin(greater is the heroin in the pastor, than the god that is in the bible)

4.The day of the staged burglary, pastor said ," I feel sorry for the thief who stole my property, he must be truly suffering"(smelling liar)

The High Priest who is known as "His Holiness Otem", prophesied the following words and these words have surely come to pass:.............................................................."According to HE who sent me, more so-called pastors will now be seen as whom they really are: 419ers, womanizers, deceivers, robbers and scammers and before 2050, the name 'pastor' would have been bastardized more than the word 'thief'

The link:...................................................................http://www.christianpost.com/news/pastor-resigns-after-allegedly-committing-insurance-fraud-to-pay-for-drug-habit-178730/
Re: Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! by spartan117(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Poo! So much Poo in dis writeup
No facts, no evidence, no photos, no links.
Damn too much poo angry
Re: Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! by spartan117(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Niflheim:

3.The pastor is an addict who once over-dosed on heroin(greater is the heroin in the pastor, than the god that is in the bible)

4.The day of the staged burglary, pastor said ," I feel sorry for the thief who stole my property, he must be truly suffering"(smelling liar)

The High Priest who is known as "His Holiness Otem", prophesied the following words and these words have surely come to pass:.............................................................."According to HE who sent me, more so-called pastors will now be seen as whom they really are: 419ers, womanizers, deceivers, robbers and scammers and before 2050, the name 'pastor' would have been bastardized more than the word 'thief'
All of ur topics on nairaland seem to be about pastors @ op
Did a pastor slap u or what exactly do u Ave against pastors?
Re: Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2017
@spartan117,

Okay, let me confess!!! Pastors wife injured me the last time she invited me over to her house!!! I am still receiving treatment up till today!!! And she has refused to pay for my fractured knee cap!!!

Re: Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! by oaroloye(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
SHALOM!

Niflheim:

You had a great Straight-Line there, but you screwed it up.

The only place that phrase is found on the Internet seems to be HERE.

The link:...................................................................http://www.christianpost.com/news/pastor-resigns-after-allegedly-committing-insurance-fraud-to-pay-for-drug-habit-178730
/

Corrupt Oyinbo Pastors are a "Dime-a-Dozen."

This report tells us nothing new.

There must be millions of Pastors in the World.

Does this mean that all of them a Lying Junkies?

False Prophets who prophesy things that happen all the time are mere Bottom-Feeders.

Re: Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! by otemdomino: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Niflheim:

The link:...................................................................http://www.christianpost.com/news/pastor-resigns-after-allegedly-committing-insurance-fraud-to-pay-for-drug-habit-178730/
Wilgrea7, have you seen this?
Re: Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! by petra1(m): 1:04am On Mar 29, 2017
TRASH

(1) (Reply)

Adam And Eve Didn't Eat Meat / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 04/05/2017) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.