Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS (47383 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by crackhouse(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
She will go home and cook a very delicious meal for him with chicken and cow meat, meanwhile some people in that church may not eat today at all because there's no food for them anywhere.

Pastors dey enjoy oo.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Lanre6: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
jaymejate:
Finally, our modern pastors have realized that their wives are not robot, they need to be adored and romanced publicly.

Joseph Ayo Babalola failed that, remember!
Do u know who his wife was? I pray u don't marry somebody like her your ll ever regret coming to this world.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by strenghtt: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Maybe d preacher asked d congregation to show some romantic love to their spouses beside them!!! This may be d reason for this pics surfacing!! cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Alphamale2017(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
adextaiwo84:
If he is not a scam, why he still dey bear apostle suleiman? What happened to the new name after baptism??

he has a muslim name. its his father that is suleman. his new name is Johnson

his father publicly disowned him initially when he converted and started following arc benson idahosa . and told him not to use his name as surname

actually his fathers name is sule not suleman. he had to improvise add "man" to it so it can atleast match up with some of his document

his fathers and siblings bear sule.

it was like 2-3 years after starting omega fire ministry and breaking through that his father accepted him back

now the the name suleman is even more popular than the family's original name.

you know nothing about him.

stop disgracing your old age

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Pro2makx(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Omo see bald head
Be careful not to incure the wrath of God. 2 Kings 2 vs 23 & 24
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by makinson2865: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
shortgun:
A man of God is not supposed to disrupt a Church service simply because he wants to show his wife affection.
I can only imagine the level of distraction in that service.

Church services are supposed to be a time one spends with his Creator, it was never meant to be a time for romance.

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksonville:

It has nothing to do with 'scam'.

He's not religious. majority of the Religious people are hypocrites.

Suleiman means Solomon. His name is actually 'Sule' But he added 'man' to it so it would show that he was actually from a Muslim background . He's Solomon or Suleiman . The difference is the language .

Stay informed and quit being ignorant. shalom.

Iyaeee
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by virus05(m): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Missperfect28:
hello
Please can you reply my email?
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2017
virus05:
Please can you reply my email?
i don 4get ma password grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by cazzo(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by virus05(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Missperfect28:
but I wanna talk to you sad
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2017
Missperfect28:
i don remember the password cheesy na miss prefect 28

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria / Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.