Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS (47688 Views)

Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by Malakh: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
but scriptures says you people will curse your god(jesus/allah) and presidents Isaiah 8:21
romeoetin:

Watch your tongue
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by riczy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
chiscodedon:
See as kelechi dey observe the man
d guy feel like fainting for seeing him
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by johnstar(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hmmm

Arab money

Money man
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by ichommy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:
God punish jesu. Why am I this poor sad

grin

See Arab Money. Worth $38 Billion.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by saajus: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

The reason why you are still poor was obvious in your 2 sentences.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by hucienda: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arab money.

Princes of the gulf.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by vislabraye(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Money, money, money !! I only need 0 .1% of that man's worth. $38m is a lot of cash especially in tjis Buhari period. I'll be worth N19bn....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by Dunking: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Him dey look ihenenacho like guys if no be football u to for dey scam

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by ifycent2: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arab my dream country!!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by skuribeebo: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
timidapsin:
Ifeanyi Uba fc Players meets owner grin grin

na kolawole hotel dem meet? grin
timidapsin:

na kolawole hotel dem meet?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by basilo102: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Our oyel, we niger delta, una see una life?? even by nigerian standard you are far behind while you are supposed to be at par with these arabs

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by lopjohnny(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

because you are a fool and you lack common sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by Btruth: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arab cash! cheesy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
oil money arab money coolest money. money wey no dey shout. well naija too soak away money. vault money money wey no dey shout untill EFCC get am. money wey dey appear for court like Dasuki.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by greggng: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

Are u kidding me?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by tijjanioyan: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
timidapsin:

see jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
olaztek:
Oil is a blessing to the Arabs but a curse to Nigerians.

Its not as simple as that.

Kuwait produces the same amount of oil as .Nigeria but has only 2m people, and only a third or so are citizens. So they have lots of money yo throw around.

Also the gulf states are ruled by absolute monarchs who derive their legitimacy by ensuring their citizens live overpampered lives. Were the pampering to stop, the monarchs fear a revolution hence maintain it even though the cost is becoming unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by opson2016(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
timidapsin:

Hahahahaha! It's no news when it's naija club, Hope you know that?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by timidapsin(m): 12:56am On Feb 27, 2017
opson2016:

Hahahahaha! It's no news when it's naija club, Hope you know that?
grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by Godson32(m): 3:46am On Feb 27, 2017
timidapsin:

This one na nigerian oil money.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by kemelyt: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2017
That will not stop Man City from loosing their next match and many other games to come.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS by Pchidexy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
olaztek:
Oil is a blessing to the Arabs but a curse to Nigerians.
And we still wonder what's wrong with the Blackman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Tanya Okpala Wanders The Streets In Awka (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.