Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again (3398 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / She Drained & Abandoned U For Another Guy? Do This And They Will Fight & brk up / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gistedge:
let the sleeping do lie... if you get her back... you sure say u wont neglect her again? meanwhile na you dey talk abi na your "john thomas" dey make you yan all these yan.
I can't b 100% but I will try to be above 70
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by benniearinze: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Emzyme:

I know
And I mean what I said earlier
I want to calm down but from d chats I read btw her nd d guy
They are having sex already.... calming down or waiting longer might just push me out completely
Now that she admits she still loves me
What do I do!?
since she's still even allowing u to touch and handle here, still shows she loves you. She's not allowing u to have sex wif her, dah means she doesn't want to get hurt again after you hurt her the first time. So bro, want advice? I advise u try to prove the love, show her u love and need her, and trust me, with time, she'll come around
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by benniearinze: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Emzyme:

I can't b 100% but I will try to be above 70
lol, na im be say u never serious nah
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by FunspoT(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
I also want my ex back buh my pride won't let me cos she was d one that said she does not want to continue the relationship without reasons,I was disappointed then,buh i got over it and found other ladies...now op,my advice for you is to try and amend things wit her since u caused d breakup in the first place;that is if you really love her,and its not just your johnson that is talking for you.
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin

Op... Ur juz in a deep shii... I don't understand why so many men are now into DRAMA. undecided
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Op... Ur juz in a deep shii... I don't understand why so many men are now into DRAMA. undecided

Hmmmm
I don ask advice tire...
I have talked, begged, at the moment we just deh... I don't wanna bring up the matter again
For now my minds telling me, nigga just have sex with her that's all , buh no . Am not making any attempt on her tonight, but if she mistake touch me/cuddle
It's showdown

My love , I don't want her in another mans arm
With d kind person weh I b, I can just easily walk up to d guy and he will never ans her greetings again. Not to talk of calling her but then ....
I dunno ,sha ooo
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Does this gal even love me!!!
I have promised her 100% change commitment
But she is still thinking how d guy will feel imagine.... I am starting to get fed up already
Has love beclouded my sense of judgement
Can't be!!!
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... You don't miss her. tongue

It just pains you that she's found someone else. grin
No no no
I do miss her
And yes it pains me she's with anoda guy

I don't know if this is right, but we just had sex!!!
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2017
cheesy

Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Tanx all
We working on it
+ve development
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2017
Gistedge:
let the sleeping do lie... if you get her back... you sure say u wont neglect her again? meanwhile na you dey talk abi na your "john thomas" dey make you yan all these yan.

Lol John Thomas has gotten his share already
It's my heart that's making me yznall these yan
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Jeez I read my diary
Abt 6-8 mths back
When all was good
How our love was very strong then and now am begging for that same love back
Some parts made me laugh
Like those times d period did nt show...how I was thinking up and down
How we managed that time ehn

Ffw
She's acting all fine , like she's back to me
Even doing things we used to do then
From how she's talking , it seems d emotional brk she had with me pains her a lot
Cos she keeps repeating it to my hearing
I just pray all is well as it seems..
Cos even if she's back to me now
I can't be so certain that she won't fall back to that guy!!!!

One mind says to go have a word or two withd guy in question!!!
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
Jeez I got her back, I have been having double mindset about her now... been having sex like mad
I dunno, but these thoughts keep running through my head ...
If I could really trust her again, I kinda of hate her now
I read the chats btw her nd d guy n question
See chats xrated stuffs ... d guy don even chop wella sef
Come leave chaff for me ...
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Ineedinfo(f): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... You don't miss her. tongue

It just pains you that she's found someone else. grin
That's the naked truth.
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Ineedinfo(f): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Emzyme:
Jeez I got her back, I have been having double mindset about her now... been having sex like mad
She didn't cheat on you. she moved on, yet in your selfishness you went back for her. what were you thinking? That she won't find someone else or will turn celibate?
If you can't move pass these images of her with this other guy in your " over active" mind. Let the girl be. Don't waste her time.
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by enuk80(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2017
op, yo u are a confuse human
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Leave her alone.

It is just ur ego talking.

If u love or ever like her, walk away and dnt cost her the new relationship.
trust this guy OP... You gotta be strong- do once by all means and move on U will feel better
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by enuk80(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Emzyme:

this op must be very funny...op do make u engage her so that u go chop her well...or u don engage her b4?..

also, dis op and his babe must be from d north because dem like sex die
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol....
I dunno why u all yabbing me Na
Lemme give d full gist
I smoked some good shit today
Nd I thought about some stuffs too
If she could fall for him , and nowback with me, what's d probability she's not gonna go back to this guy , at any little opportunity !!!!

I dunno if am seeing this In a wrong way
Buh with what I have read , I felt very very sad
What u dnt knw won't kill u
but I know already!!!!
And I know d mani in question
Sometimes u just imagine things
That are not meant to be imagined
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
enuk80:

this op must be very funny...op do make u engage her so that u go chop her well...or u don engage her b4?..

also, dis op and his babe must be from d north because dem like sex die

lol I have over engaged her sef

She just irritates me now
Just looking at her alone sef!!!
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Now I feel like a fool for even bothering about her, not to think of getting her back
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by enuk80(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Emzyme:

lol I have over engaged her sef
She just irritates me now Just looking at her alone sef!!!
bad guy..u remind me of my Hausa frd...
op my advise to u be say go join police so that u go dey enjoy free pussy
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
And so it happened
We don breakup again
About 3 weeks now
Thought it best to update dis thread
Shld I do the walk again? Never
My mama said once is a accident , twice is a mistake but she never told me what thrice was
And I ain't about to find out .
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
I didn't bother fighting to get her back infact I initiated it
She's childish
Doesnt consider , my circumstances
And of all
I think she was just there cos of the Sex
And dats all
If I marry dis type
I might have fathered my neighbors son
Or even my gateman
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
enuk80:

bad guy..u remind me of my Hausa frd...

op my advise to u be say go join police so that u go dey enjoy free pussy

Abeg Police form don commot?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eating A Vagina Can Cure Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Study / Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex / Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.