Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

does your pastor have to be aware of your every action for God to be involved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / does your pastor have to be aware of your every action for God to be involved (622 Views)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

does your pastor have to be aware of your every action for God to be involved by EpicMaurice(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
this guy believes that the pastor has to be aware of every decision you make in life for God to be involved.
do you agree with him?

as for me, what to I need a pastor for when I have direct access to God.

Re: does your pastor have to be aware of your every action for God to be involved by yomi007k(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided

Another mugu.

3 Likes

Re: does your pastor have to be aware of your every action for God to be involved by mustymatic(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: does your pastor have to be aware of your every action for God to be involved by Danny112: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Some people has been brain washed by these religion fin cool
So iffa want to poo in my aos i should call my pastor first?? Abi!!!! So dhat God can be involved
Re: does your pastor have to be aware of your every action for God to be involved by EpicMaurice(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided
Another mugu.
or sheeple like freeze calls them grin
Re: does your pastor have to be aware of your every action for God to be involved by EpicMaurice(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Danny112:
Some people has been brain washed by these religion fin cool
So iffa want to poo in my aos i should call my pastor first?? Abi!!!! So dhat God can be involved
nna eh, some people now see men of God as gods on earth

(1) (Reply)

Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? / How Michael Jackson’s Brother Jermaine Converted To Islam / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 17/05/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.