Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari (582 Views)

Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft / Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by metro4: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
The Niger State Government has called for a week long prayer and fasting for President Muhammadu Buhari, who is on a medical leave, for good health and success of his government.

The Commissioner of Information, Culture and Tourism, Jonathan Tsado Vatsa, stated this in a statement.
Vatsa said though every indication showed that the President is doing well medically, but there was the need for prayers for him as the father of the nation.

Vatsa stated that in view of the fact that all the people of Niger State should endeavour to pray and fast specially for the President’s sustained good health and success in his bid to take Nigeria through the path of greatness.

The statement said: “As a government we are praying and we urge all Nigerlites to use the next one week starting today and ending on the March 5th, 2017 to pray for Mr President’s good health and the health of all as he leads the nation through the path of greatness.”
Vatsa added that the prayer is required from the generality of the people of the state irrespective of religious differences or any affiliation.

The Commissioner explained that by every indication, the good health of President Buhari is for Nigerians as he has dedicated himself to the service of humanity diligently and with fear of God.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/niger-declares-one-week-special-prayer.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by GiftedJosh: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Me, i should fast for 1 week, u mean say make i no chop for 1 week, for a president that concluded that our hospitals in Nigeria are below standard!! And travelled to London instead... Well since Buhari took over, Nigerians have been forced to fast a fasting called "Hunger strike"...After leading Nigeria into recession i should pray for him so he will now come back and lead us to depression and suicide...lai lai!!!!
sad

I'll rather fast and pray for Nigeria's economy as a whole than baba!!
Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by zionmade(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nothing will come out apart from phone calls and missed calls.
Buhari shud remain in UK as our minister of phone calls affairs and ambassador to uk
Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by AntiWailer: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Instead of them to pray that he resign and face his health.

They are disturbing God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by rollybest(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
observing with David mark chairman Senate committee on observation
Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by Nateben(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
This man should just Die nah, so we can focus all these energy we use in prayers for the betterment of the country...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by swagagolic01(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin north ooooooo, how in heavens name did we become a country with this fools Them go drag presidency with their life, when them win they go run go outside country go die...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by wtfCode: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mtcheeew

Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by weyab: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
As in i dont dey get problem ni undecided
Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by rejoice4eva(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please,whom do you think Nigeria offended?
Re: Niger Declares One Week Special Prayer, Fasting For President Buhari by jieta: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
and those mumu aboki go still fast for the baboon.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Is Broke , Party Chairman, John Oyegun Cries Out / Efcc denying me needed medical attention,holding me without charge Andrew Yakubu / Nigerians React To Planned Re-nomination Of Magu As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.