Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Actress Seyi Hunter: Here Is What You Should Do To Your Man When He Cheats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Seyi Hunter: Here Is What You Should Do To Your Man When He Cheats (907 Views)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Seyi Hunter: Here Is What You Should Do To Your Man When He Cheats by Sunday172(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Actress cum producer, Seyi Hunter, has
advised her colleagues walking out of
their marriages to get a legal separation
from their estranged husbands if they are
not willing to resolve their lingering
marital crisis.
In a chat with Vanguardngr, she
condemned the manner in which female
entertainers take a walk out of their
marriages instead of coming to terms
with its realities. According to her, there
are lots of single ladies ready to jump at
Ubi and Churchill immediately they
decide to put an end to their crisis-rocked
union. .
She said: “It isn’t right for...continue reading here>>http://www.gist70.com/2017/02/here-is-what-you-should-do-to-your-man.html?m=1

Re: Actress Seyi Hunter: Here Is What You Should Do To Your Man When He Cheats by marshalcarter: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
attention seeker
Re: Actress Seyi Hunter: Here Is What You Should Do To Your Man When He Cheats by Ladybluecash(f): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
seeker attention

(1) (Reply)

Muma Gee Shares Evidence Of Domestic Abuse She Suffered From Actor Husband [PICS / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of His Arsenal Supporter Son, Cameron / Photo Of Efe (big Brother Naija Winner) While Serving As A Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.