Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) (5080 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia / Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
This rally is one of the numerous rallies held across south eastern part of Nigeria and some part of southern Nigeria. In this picture Ipob protesters are seen fearlessly protesting in the face of live ammunitions from the Nigerian forces. They have been several report of the Nigerian army killing peaceful protesters in south east Nigeria, the Nigerian army have however disputed such claims as false accusations and unfounded claims. This rally was held in Enugu the capital city of the defunct Biafra.

It will be recalled that the people of south eastern Nigeria fought for the independence of the former Eastern Nigeria known as Biafra civil war or Nigerian civil war from the present day Nigeria a brutal war that lasted from 1967-1970 this war lead to the deaths of millions of Biafrans and Nigerians, However it should be noted that the Nigeria government till this day have not released the causality figure on the part of Nigeria.

The Indigenous People of Biafra have kicked up dust of Biafra across the south eastern Nigeria and some part of southern Nigeria The incarceration of amazing Nnamdi Kanu the leader of Ipob have also lead to heightened agitation in the region which have seen the Nigerian government sending troops to the south eastern part of the country, the latest which was tagged Operation Python Dance that have crippled the economy of the region and seen military officers setting up road blocks and collecting bribes from road transporters.

Hoping the government of Muhammad Buhari will find a lasting solution in the south eastern part of the country and Nigeria at large, hopefully he will resolve to dialogue with the aggrieved to end the agitation in the country.

See more photos on www.myplaydiary.com Nairalands unofficial photo gallery

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by FastShipping: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Those soldiers in the picture are not Nigerian soldiers.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by obailala(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
FastShipping:
Those soldiers in the pictures are not Nigerian soldiers.
Absolutely! Nigerian soldiers dont have this sort of discipline or tolerance.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by zionmade(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
They are not ibos. Ibos are not dat black in color

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by Emycord: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
See denials and liars above me

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by arinze2015: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
some dont even have common sense
1 that is not nig army uniform 2 that place is not even nig 3 do yo see any banner or placard to tag them ipob or u just want look for trouble

7 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by gartamanta: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
This is not an IPOB protest. There is no way IPOB will hold a protest and you dont see one single Biafran flag or people dressed in Biafran colours

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2017
arinze2015:
some dont even have common sense
1 that is not nig army uniform 2 that place is not even nig 3 do yo see any banner or placard to tag them ipob or u just want look for trouble
you that have common sense
1. Wear that como in any Nigerian barrack since it is not Nigeria's camo
2. Says who you don't see the famous red mud that you use to taunt the south easterners again, abi.
3. Enugu is not littered with banners, you think brandishing the Biafran flag is what peeps who could get shot the next second will be doing abi? Oga trouble maker... and Ipob during Ipob mega rallies don't protest with placards.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2017
myplaydiary:
This rally is one of the numerous rallies held across south eastern part of Nigeria and some part of southern Nigeria. In this picture Ipob protesters are seen fearlessly protesting in the face of live ammunitions from the Nigerian forces. They have been several report of the Nigerian army killing peaceful protesters in south east Nigeria, the Nigerian army have however disputed such claims as false accusations and unfounded claims. This rally was held in Enugu the capital city of the defunct Biafra.

It will be recalled that the people of south eastern Nigeria fought for the independence of the former Eastern Nigeria known as Biafra civil war or Nigerian civil war from the present day Nigeria a brutal war that lasted from 1967-1970 this war lead to the deaths of millions of Biafrans and Nigerians, However it should be noted that the Nigeria government till this day have not released the causality figure on the part of Nigeria.

The Indigenous People of Biafra have kicked up dust of Biafra across the south eastern Nigeria and some part of southern Nigeria The incarceration of amazing Nnamdi Kanu the leader of Ipob have also lead to heightened agitation in the region which have seen the Nigerian government sending troops to the south eastern part of the country, the latest which was tagged Operation Python Dance that have crippled the economy of the region and seen military officers setting up road blocks and collecting bribes from road transporters.

Hoping the government of Muhammad Buhari will find a lasting solution in the south eastern part of the country and Nigeria at large, hopefully he will resolve to dialogue with the aggrieved to end the agitation in the country.

See more photos on www.myplaydiary.com Nairalands unofficial photo gallery
These are the kind of lies LiePob spreads which makes us call them LiePobs.

How are those Nigerian soldiers?

Are you people planning on building this country of yours on lies? cheesy
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by tooth4tooth: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

Protest without their biafran flag. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2017
FastShipping:
Those soldiers in the picture are not Nigerian soldiers.
Please can you tell us why they are not Nigerian Army, oh maybe cause they are well kitted you would think it was the U.S marines, well you would be surprised to know that is how the Nigeria Army kits when there is any IPob rally there are many videos and pictures littered all over the internet, do your findings before you spill out of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

for those of you saying this are not Nigerian soldiers you have failed to tell us why these men are not Nigerian soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Protest without their biafran flag. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Also for those of you saying Ipob protest without the Biafran flag, how do you expect them to display their flags with both hands raised to the sky? Please you people should not come and tribalize my thread beg shift, that was not the purpose of this thread check the next thread. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by FastShipping: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2017
myplaydiary:
Please can you tell us why they are not Nigerian Army, oh maybe cause they are well kitted you would think it was the U.S marines, well you would be surprised to know that is how the Nigeria Army kits when there is any IPob rally there are many videos and pictures littered all over the internet, do your findings before you spill out of ignorance.

Olodo and liar you are. Nigerian army don't wear that kind of military uniform. Those are congolese army. Where is your IPOB flag there?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Afonjas can't hide their hatred for the elite tribe of Nigeria / Israel, continue hating while we elevate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by tooth4tooth: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2017
myplaydiary:
Also for those of you saying Ipob protest without the Biafran flag, how do you expect them to display their flags with both hands raised to the sky? Please you people should not come and tribalize my thread beg shift, that was not the purpose of this thread check the next thread. Yeye dey smell
Raising hands for what exactly? The flag is always an emblem in your protest both home and abroad.

You are the one that need factory reset for posting lies. angry angry angry angry .
Oya, take it and receive sense.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by emmawiz: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
This happened in Zaria.. H.a.u.s.a zombies were killed coz of zazakey..
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
FastShipping:

Olodo and liar you are. Nigerian army don't wear that kind of military uniform. Those are congolese army. Where is your IPOB flag there?
oponu keep deceiving yourself so you can sleep well at night.
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by FastShipping: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
myplaydiary:
oponu keep deceiving yourself so you can sleep well at night.

Liar. You've been caught lying and exposed a fool that you are. Keep spreading your lie and propaganda before someone finally deal with you. Asiwere iranu

1 Like

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
emmawiz:
This happened in Zaria.. H.a.u.s.a zombies were killed coz of zazakey..
I thought you guys said that is not Nigerian army, not Nigerian army uniform, not Nigeria but now it has become Zaria abi. Continue lying.
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
FastShipping:

Liar. You've been caught lying and exposed a fool that you are. Keep spreading your lie and propaganda before someone finally deal with you. Asiwere iranu
chai chai chai, why this thread dey pain you like this, heya, the thread go deprive you sleep abi, sowi o.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Raising hands for what exactly? The flag is always an emblem in your protest both home and abroad.

You are the one that need factory reset for posting lies. angry angry angry angry .
Oya, take it and receive sense.

Oga go sleep you need rest, you don't sound mentally balance. You need Jesus.
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by coolitempa(f): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
The stupidity of the liepods knows no limits...shameless miscreants... grin
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
coolitempa:
The stupidity of the liepods knows no limits...shameless miscreants... grin
cooli cooli I don dey admire you long before I join Niaraland so I go let this one slide, you make me laugh on this platform so I no go quarrel give you. Oya chop kiss... muah > kiss
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by FastShipping: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
myplaydiary:
chai chai chai, why this thread dey pain you like this, heya, the thread go deprive you sleep abi, sowi o.

Pain? grin

SMH. People with knowledge and common sense exposed your lies, propaganda and foolery for a cause that is full of lies.
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
FastShipping:

Pain? grin

SMH. People with knowledge and common sense exposed you lies, propaganda and foolery for a cause that is full of lies.
are you Ipobexposed, cause even Ipobexposed can't deny that is a biafran protest.
Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
This liepobs will not kill me. Where is the Biafra flag to prove it is them. How will the army snap themselves about opening fire on them when the Nigerian army is always denying they ever killed them.
This liepods tufiakwa keep deceiving the few zombies u have before they finish

This is the real Biafra protest the terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by myplaydiary: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mods please come and clean up this thread some tribalist have come here trying to tribalize my thread, mod please eep me.

Mod please Epp me cause the thing just weak me

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by nonaira: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is why I believe one Nigeria supporters are bunch of devils in human clothes

There are VIDEO evidence of this EXACT image OP posted. Second bid is a side view of it and the first is the view of the shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXr42caGz_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

Oya day it's a lie again. Bunch of miserable satanic animals

1 Like

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by nonaira: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
This liepobs will not kill me. Where is the Biafra flag to prove it is them. How will the army snap themselves about opening fire on them when the Nigerian army is always denying they ever killed them.
This liepods tufiakwa keep deceiving the few zombies u have before they finish

Your incompetence keep showing what an uneducated Buffon you are. What in that image shows you it's the military or IPOB took the image? How slow are you honestly? Were you even born with a brain? I'm serious.
Just like video of the shooting was videoed by a bystander, its very likely the pic was taken by a BYSTANDER as well.
A big fact DUH!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by Kennyodinye(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
nonaira:
This is why I believe one Nigeria supporters are bunch of devils in human clothes

There are VIDEO evidence of this EXACT image OP posted. Second bid is a side view of it and the first is the view of the shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXr42caGz_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

Oya day it's a lie again. Bunch of miserable satanic animals
Bastard Idiot......Front View co Back View Ni

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) by nonaira: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kennyodinye:
Bastard Idiot......Front View co Back View Ni

Do me a favour...next time you quote me displaying your stupidity, make sure you Frank drank a whole gallon of acid and stabbed your forehead 10 times with a sharp object before quoting me again.
This way i can understand why your behavior is the same as an infant with down syndrome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES / Abiodun, Oyetola, Akeredolu Call For The Re-Evaluation Of APC Constitution / Tinubu’s Transition Committee List: Early Lesson In Inclusivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.