Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic (59931 Views)

How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / A First In History, Man Delivers Baby Impregnated By Wife Who Was A Man / Photos : Strange-looking Baby Reportedly Born In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by officialJP(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2017
the baby belongs to d Chinese man is just a covering up things that's what money can do

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by ebuka1993(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2017
may your child not resemble your landlord
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2017
THIS IS OBVIOUS,THE WOMAN HAS SERVICED HER BOSS BED.VERY UNFORTUNATE FOR THE MAN TO ACCEPT THIS CHILD.
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Ramaa(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2017
God lucky
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by buikem2: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2017
TPAND:
This story is fake. That baby doesn't like an half-cast. That's an Asian baby

A friend of mine (Igbo) is married to a Japanese lady. All 5 children look completely Asian and beautiful.

Only when they open their mouth you'll hear the Nigerian accent in them
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2017
God punish poverty!
That 'husband' knows the baby is not his.
His 'wife' knows and knows that her husband knows.
The Chinko China man knows.
Everybody knows.
But money has closed everybody's mouth!
Hahahaha. God punish poverty!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by silversonuc(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2017
"He is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I named him after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to him after my wife's former boss mr Ji Wu Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/wife-of-zambiam-taxi-driver-who-worked.html
[/quote]

seriously are zambians ds dumb?

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2017
zambian women like chinese men wela
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Didiediamond(f): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2017
D man is obviously blind...lolz
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Luvdk(f): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Stupid nigga
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by ralphsoo(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Chai wetin dey sup for this Africa sef
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by crispyvick(f): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2017
is it my eyes or frm d screen. luks lyk u r u high on smtin cheap.u dat is dark lyk charcoal man read in btw d lines he sends money to keeps his baby, dis baby am seeing aint urz.try dis stunt in 9ja,haba too clear to be deceived
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by chiraqDemon(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2017
buchai:
Chinese has scores Zambia 1-0
Lmao
Ji wu yung don b mvp o
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Xmen149(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2017
chai!!..........

its obvious the man don settle or is still settling cos there is no where in the story they said both black parents are blind.

That guy knows what he is doing,.

poverty your papa! grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by 2016v2017: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Abdhul:
cheesy MR FABIO that boy is not your son
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by 2016v2017: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Epositive:
white baby from black parents (white pap from black pot)... quite strange

#positivevibes.
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by kristlasn: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2017
No need for DNA test, by the time the baby hits age 6, the image would show the real father is! my advice, make u do shap shap born your own original pikin oo. Made in China no dey last ooo.
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by dfo12(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Even blind man go touch the pikin face know say na Chinese pikin him be shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Masterclass32: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Whatever prompted this guy to choose to live in denial? undecided Even a man born blind can see what happened here.
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by ItzChizzyBaby1(f): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:
This is one of the reason I love the pussy na wetin he swallow he go vomit.
Exactly
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by winj3: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Laugh all you want, I say that guy knows what he's doing (or not).
when hard times hit he will knock at Chinese embassy, na dat pikin be insurance VISA to china for the whole fmaily!
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by idinc(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2017
to slap this man just dey hungry me
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Michellla(f): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2017
cassidy1996:
and she won. (Please, i want to learn French )
oh you totally should. smiley
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Michellla(f): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Do u know what is called association in medical parlance?
No? tell
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by victorjoe(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2017
TPAND:
This story is fake. That baby doesn't like an half-cast. That's an Asian baby

Is China not Asia? lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by caesartd(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by MizAijay(f): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmm madam obviously got involved in some extra curriculum activities. She was doing some cleaning and some CLEANING. I'm sure the husband can't be blind and stupid at the same time. He knows the baby is not entirely his hence he added the baby's real father's name. I'm happy for them sha.
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by alaskido(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:
This is one of the reason I love the pussy na wetin he swallow he go vomit.

I cant stop laughing o grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by alaskido(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mr Fabio, it is either you are mad or you are high on something that is very addictive. How can you say the babe looks like you? The child is not yours. Your wife was servicing the Chinese man. That is why he is sending money. Run for your life. This is the beginning.
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by abancular(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
surrogate mother !
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by cytell56: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kolababe:
Mr Fabio Phiri, a Taxi driver from Lusaka, Zambia and his wife Priscilla Phiri, a maid at China Engineering and Construction limited welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their family six moths ago.

Despite the fact that the baby obviously looks mixed and that the woman might have been doing more than cleaning and cooking for her former boss, the young couple are very much happy and have thanked God for blessing them with a beautiful baby boy.

"I love my son , he is a blessing to me , because of him I have been forced to even work hard in life so that I can always provide for him," Mr Phiri said.

"He is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I named him after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to him after my wife's former boss mr Ji Wu Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money to help us with up keep so the only way we could appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son " Mr Fabio Phiri added.

On her part, his wife Priscilla said she was grateful to God for giving her a beautiful and healthy baby boy.

"I am very happy for this gift of a beautiful baby boy , I love him so much and I am thankful to God for giving him to me."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/wife-of-zambiam-taxi-driver-who-worked.html
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
And the yeye man said he named him afer himself "fabio" cos the baby looks exactly like him. Don't see no resemblance there! Money from the chinese man don blind am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.