Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

You Reign-ayo Vincent (download With Lyrics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Reign-ayo Vincent (download With Lyrics) (1155 Views)

All I Need Is You (hillsong United) - Free Download Mp3 With Lyrics / Download Supermarket Flowers Sheet Music With Lyrics In PDF / Olamide's And Shunbebe's Who You Help. Songs With Lyrics For Your Enjoyment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Reign-ayo Vincent (download With Lyrics) by giztzone(m): 2:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Wow no matter what happens in our lives Jesus still reigns over all Download and listen to this great song by Ayo Vincent Titled You Reign

Lyrics

Intro: Piano/tongues

(Hum x3)

VERSE 1
In the morning will I rise to sing your praise
Jesus no one can take your place
In my life Oh God you reign supreme
Overall
My mouth will sing your praise

(Verse 1) x4
Call: Forever and ever
Response: Jesus you reign (Jesus you reign)
Jesus you reign (In my life you reign)
Jesus you reign (In my home you reign)
Jesus you reign

(Call and resp.) x2
Call: Oh one that conquered universe
Click the link below to get the song.
http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/you-reign-ayo-vincent.html

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards – Hallelujah Meje Ft Gil Joe, Nkay [Audio] / Jephy Jay Ft. Don Jazzy – Ifeoma MP3 / Doublet Ft. Bizakeem - Oyima (prod. By Mr Lekky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.