Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability (11277 Views)

Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Exchange Rate As Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by Kennitrust(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Our age President is restoring Nigeria.

A beg @don'tbringbackbuhari grin
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by adadike281(f): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless Osinbajo
bia nwokem, follow me back
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Idiagbon was the face of Buhari's military government. The failings of that government was blamed on Buhari.

If Osinbajo fails as a temporary face of this government Buhari picks up the blame. Now things are improving a bit, many mischief makers who do not wish Nigeria well are praising only Osinbajo.

Shows that Buhari is hated for his anti corruption stance and a large chunk of Nigerians cannot wait for corruption to return. Thieves!

Is that to say that Osinbajo is promoting corruption? Are you saying that's why people are praising him?

1 Like

Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by ephi123(f): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Idiagbon was the face of Buhari's military government. The failings of that government was blamed on Buhari.

If Osinbajo fails as a temporary face of this government Buhari picks up the blame. Now things are improving a bit, many mischief makers who do not wish Nigeria well are praising only Osinbajo.

Shows that Buhari is hated for his anti corruption stance and a large chunk of Nigerians cannot wait for corruption to return. Thieves!

Continue deluding yourself. It's allowed.
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by ogawisdom(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Firstcitizen:

When will u have sense, Buhari is evil and must d*e in London b4 he kills all of us with his evil hardship
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by dee02(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Talk is cheap... We have been assured several times in the past... The exchange range stability formula is something the CBN has failed to come up with time after time in recent years, lets see how things pan out.

1 Like

Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by Firstcitizen: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
ogawisdom:

When will u have sense, Buhari is evil and must d*e in London b4 he kills all of us with his evil hardship

This is coming from someone that Buhari might likely outlive. cheesy
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by Firstcitizen: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2017
ephi123:

Continue deluding yourself. It's allowed.

Na hunger be your problem. You don chop?
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by ephi123(f): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Na hunger be your problem. You don chop?

I know say you never chop. As for me, I have.
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by Firstcitizen: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Is that to say that Osinbajo is promoting corruption? Are you saying that's why people are praising him?

No he is not and even if Buhari does not return, many of you disciples of corruption will weep more as Osinbajo will shock you all.

1 Like

Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by Firstcitizen: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2017
ephi123:

I know say you never chop. As for me, I have.

Good say you don chop now. Just wait for it to digest and your brain go reset to normal.
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by ephi123(f): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Good say you don chop now. Just wait for it to digest and your brain go reset to normal.

Unfortunately even if you eat all the food in the world, your brain still won't go back to its normal state.

N100 per post agents, continue roaming Nairaland defending rubbish.
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by Firstcitizen: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2017
ephi123:

Unfortunately even if you eat all the food in the world, your brain still won't go back to its normal state.

N100 per post agents, continue roaming Nairaland defending rubbish.

grin e pain am.
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by ephi123(f): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
Firstcitizen:

grin e pain am.
[/s]
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by CellTabRepairs: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Let's keep hope alive.

It is not enough to earn and carry about a certificate! That's phase 1.
Life is about relevance and proffering solutions. Someone right now somewhere is looking for someone who can do something for him/her and get paid! Opportunity Meets with preparation! Is your worth only in that paper certificate even though you hardly have a REAL skill?

Therefore;
While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!**
February 2017 ends tomorrow! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION!
Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by 100Cents: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
UTILITYMAY:
Acting President Osinbajo is really making the right moves. When Buhari was suppose to travel intra country to consolidate every regions and states with love and bring about proper utilization of all the resources God have blessed us with, he was busy traveling inter country. Now what is the result of all his traveling to many countries for many months. It is not easy to be traveling up and down at old age... See the result on his health. Osinbajo will definitely make a better President if eventually the baton is passed to him. In few weeks, his moves brings no panic. We can see some of his efforts on the economy. Well only God knows the best, I don't pray for Buhari's death, but I think he can't continue, so he should handover to a better mind to drive and sail the country to a favorable destination. The pace at which Osinbajo is moving, even if he is not excellent on his performance, his rule won't be a bad one.

God bless Nigeria.

Whatever, a PHD holder or Professor is still better than an uneducated person.

But our APC stalwarts won't agree..

1 Like

Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2017
Firstcitizen:

No he is not and even if Buhari does not return, many of you disciples of corruption will weep more as Osinbajo will shock you all.

What makes you think I assent corruption? Is this how you conclude?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs||

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.