Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,067 members, 7,852,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Okun Ajah-okun Mopo Area Of Eti-osa Lg - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Okun Ajah-okun Mopo Area Of Eti-osa Lg (1252 Views)

3 Plots In Okun Mopo 1 Lekki Ajah @ 2m Par Plot / 2 Plots Of Land In Okun Mopo Lekki Ajah Area @ 2.5m Par Plot / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okun Ajah-okun Mopo Area Of Eti-osa Lg by Paaigba(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2009
What is the Charge rates per sq meter of this area? I have an undeveloped property stretched across almost 1380sqm and my agent has collected so much from me to get the C/O for the plot without delivery.

This days, he gets upset whenever he sees my phone number on his phone. Pls I would appreciate this help.
Re: Okun Ajah-okun Mopo Area Of Eti-osa Lg by lawyer(m): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2009
Paaigba:

What is the Charge rates per sq meter of this area? I have an undeveloped property stretched across almost 1380sqm and my agent has collected so much from me to get the C/O for the plot without delivery.

This days, he gets upset whenever he sees my phone number on his phone. Pls I would appreciate this help.

Am sorry but i know the Okun Ajah/Okun Mopo axis too well. Okun Ajah has a global C/O which your entitled to if you bought Okun Ajah land and all you need to get is your Governors consent and if you bought in the Okun Mopo Axis, it has an Excision Document which your also entitled to for you to get your Governor's consent.

So why should you now be pursuing a C/O instead of a governors consent? I have a copy of the Okun Ajah C/O or Okun Mopo Excision which i can give you free of charge to perfect your papers? You should allow yourself to be decieved. Also why give an Agent to procure your documents? Quite risky! Did you not do a search in Thoe areas to know which documents they had before you bought them?
Re: Okun Ajah-okun Mopo Area Of Eti-osa Lg by yemiyemi: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2009
Good one Lawyer.
Re: Okun Ajah-okun Mopo Area Of Eti-osa Lg by negosus: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
lawyer:

Am sorry but i know the Okun Ajah/Okun Mopo axis too well. Okun Ajah has a global C/O which your entitled to if you bought Okun Ajah land and all you need to get is your Governors consent and if you bought in the Okun Mopo Axis, it has an Excision Document which your also entitled to for you to get your Governor's consent.

So why should you now be pursuing a C/O instead of a governors consent? I have a copy of the Okun Ajah C/O or Okun Mopo Excision which i can give you free of charge to perfect your papers? You should allow yourself to be decieved. Also why give an Agent to procure your documents? Quite risky! Did you not do a search in Thoe areas to know which documents they had before you bought them?

Lawyer, I am eying a land in Okun Ajah and would appreciate it if you can extend to me the copy of the Okun Ajah Global C/O or Okun Mopo Excision. email: negosus:yahoo.com, Mobile:08032922570. Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Acre Of Land Suitable For Poultry Needed On The Outskirt Of Ijebu Igbo / Lands Selling In Our Ajah Estate / Shop To Let @ Gbagada ( Behind R Jolad Hospital ) 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.