Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club (39786 Views)

Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] / Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Expl0rers:
This girl just like fame.

She's one of those who think they are pretty just because they are fair.
Now here is a man who thinks like me! I no won abuse d girl sha........but beauty without brains is a no..no for me!

2 Likes

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by stankezzy: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Diegostan:
Nawa oh, people still follow dis fake a$$ chick?
she is fake because she is beautiful and can form foreign accent , it takes good brain and sharp thinking to form that and the whole dollards that did not pass waec are against her, u can go and hug transformer
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by nell4: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2017
Expl0rers:

no hating. she is damn pretty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by Iphone5: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2017
SirElaw:

Very true. But why create a replica of a trusted account only to be taken more seriously. You can make sense even if you are a nobody.

Na wa ooo... See punchline on a Monday morning..... Haba Bros You wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by youngjoy(f): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2017
undecided na only this trouser she get ne

1 Like

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by Adeyeancah(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2017
officialJP:
grin
Wetin concern me if na lokoja polo club them dey? Abeg this made my day. All this baff up with bazooka for eba and stew?

1 Like

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by officialJP(m): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Wetin concern me if na lokoja polo club them dey? Abeg this made my day. All this baff up with bazooka for eba and stew?
gringringrin
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Expl0rers:

C'mon stop lying!
The girl is fine.

If you no like am go and dye her skin black, mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2017
I won't be surprised if what they have between them is a contract. A contract to make mr Kay popular as people talk about him as gifty's so-called boyfriend. All go be fake. In return, Gifty gets paid. Case closed. Remember she will need good money now to sustain her new fame. tongue

1 Like

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Am i d only one who can see d ugly shoes d guy wore in d 1st pix? shocked
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by soath(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
nelsonebby:
Saw her myself

all i can say is that she is actually very light skin and beautiful too.

Plz don't insult people if you don't really know them.
You saw her and so?
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by soath(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
rattlesnake:
Nairaland STOP making nuisances famous
Create your own forum.
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by 22General(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
nelsonebby:
Saw her myself

all i can say is that she is actually very light skin and DAFT too.

Plz don't insult people if you don't really know them.
All fixed!
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by doncharleyosumo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
SirElaw:

Very true. But why create a replica of a trusted account only to be taken more seriously. You can make sense even if you are a nobody.

Good observation there. What expl0rer did brings to mind the popular quote - "When you point the index finger to someone, the rest fingers point back to you"

1 Like

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by bizzibodi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oh Gifty ma crush!i need BJ.
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by poshestmina(f): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Expl0rers:

Don't derail
Why the impersonation?
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by Expl0rers: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
poshestmina:
Why the impersonation?

you can bounce now
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by poshestmina(f): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Expl0rers:

you can bounce now
cc explorers seun we have a criminal case here
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by Expl0rers: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
poshestmina:

do you realize you're indirectly calling me a criminal?

It's funny because the moment I'll take a swipe at you, no one would notice you took the first jab.

I stated clearly 2 threads before the last that I am not Explorers.

Seun and lalasticlala can change my username if they see fit.

Now stop being an unemployed bîtch.

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by Expl0rers: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
poshestmina:

I always respect women who respect themselves, and even those who dont.

What pains me is how you're trying to be fôolish, and wanting to drag me in the mud with your stûpîdity.

Check the screen shot below.

And please, stop your nosey attitude.

Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by poshestmina(f): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Expl0rers:

do you realize you're indirectly calling me a criminal?

It's funny because the moment I'll take a swipe at you, no one would notice you took the first jab.

I stated clearly 2 threads before the last that I am not Explorers.

Seun and lalasticlala can change my username if they see fit.

Now stop being an unemployed bîtch.
I can pay for the lives of your family ! .stop impersonating people u can't be like .daft dickhead
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by Expl0rers: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
poshestmina:
I can pay for the lives of your family ! .stop impersonating people u can't be like .daft dickhead

Lol.

Alright.

Now I know you're cräzy.

You already have your plate full

Good luck with that.
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by poshestmina(f): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Expl0rers:

Lol.

Alright.

Now I know you're cräzy.

You already have your plate full

Good luck with that.
Oya sorry Took it personal but see if the mods can change it or something.kpele
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by cexodele(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
I truly like this girl. I think she knows how to stay relevant.@giftpower
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by pweeryambre: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Expl0rers:

Now imagine this? Innocent looking girl robs a supermarket... and guess where she hid her stash?? Omo see gobe.

YOU CAN WATCH THE SHORT CLIP HERE...
Jesu! how are they able to fit those things between their legs and walk freely... these ladies can still a whole wardrobe.
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by Expl0rers: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
poshestmina:
Oya sorry Took it personal but see if the mods can change it or something.kpele

I think I like your cràziness.
Lol
Re: Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club by meobizy(f): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
With them twinning, this is obviously a date.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan / Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.