Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

"Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) (82761 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies / Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
K
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by oubi: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have a lot of them on FB. When they don't have much to offer, they crave for attention via sexual looks.

1 Like

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ass full of colored poo.if she mess ehn.
sEGXY2:
Ain't she old for that shit, flaunting ass like its some kinda award.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Mskrisx(f): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na so dem go carry another person matter for head meanwhile them no fit advise that 16yrs old smallie for their family wey uncle James dey chook him prick for her toto because of indomie. undecided

Typical example of not removing the stick in their eyes...
Plus say nobody in their entire generation Don know wetyn e mean to dine and wine with people wey matter. Keep hating! smileyHali Boo Boo next time make u wear ur G -string dance for pole wink DEY CAN GO AND DIE! wink wink
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by 0b10010011: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2017

Executive Olosho!

Who is gonna marry a short dwarf? They just fu*k materials! Only good they have is in bed

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Abalado(f): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
so aboki self dey do olosho,shai nawa o.na only aboki tribe i neva sleep with for diz 9ja o..abeg whr them aboki olosho dey 4 lagos abeg,purely aboki o,either frm bronu or sambisa..pls ans
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by curvilicious: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kweke
What am i saw shocked
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
darfay:

Your spirit wife undecided undecided undecided

grin

U no well...
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
I be wan open my Vaseline and later changed my mind when I saw the yeye yansh full of shit. Abeg, she wan mess?
LastSurvivor11:
As a vaseline member, this is not enticing atolundecided

The nyash no just make sense grin
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by thonyrule(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why this so called celeb no gree marry? Is it that they feel too good to be submissive to a man? Nawa!
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by 2016v2017: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
the so called actresses are nothing but whores
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by cooldude62(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
What really is wrong with this picture? She has not exposed any part of her body, just showing you her beautiful ass which is what mist women, young, old, married, single, do anyway.
Naija sha!
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some post are not worth viewing

I made a mistake

1 Like

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Look at her shrinking ass!. grin cheesy

She doesn't look good to me.

She really don't care about what you think you know!
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
LynnPetra:

I don't expect her to care you know!.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
LynnPetra:

1 Like

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
cooldude62:
What really is wrong with this picture? She has not exposed any part of her body, just showing you her beautiful ass which is what mist women, young, old, married, single, do anyway.
Naija sha!

1 Like

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
I don't expect her to care you know!.

Good!
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by chachauche(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yarsh don fold finish
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by NoBetterNigeria: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
POO STORAGE... IRAANU
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some one said ASHEWO go and marry
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
LynnPetra:

Good!
Good!. grin
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Boydehot: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Looking at the pics, what am sawing is not what i wanted to see.
If u see anything that is sawable mention me.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2, it's Benita. I was unable to reply your mention, don't know the rationale behind the restrictions.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
TheSlyone.e2, it's Benita. I was unable to reply your mention, don't know the rationale behind the restrictions.
Hehe , Queen herself. Miss you much dear...
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by PrickGetSize(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why do we always give these yeyebrities too much attention? But if I let my big prick hang out in a picture nobody would talk. tongue
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe , Queen herself. Miss you much dear...
Lol. Have been active with this one, my main is on ban. How is your day going?. grin
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by deedondavi(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cc deedondavi
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. Have been active with this one, my main is on ban. How is your day going?. grin
It been really good... When you won't stay out of trouble...

But with this new face, you seem to have lost your distinctive quality... You know what I mean
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
I want to see the front side too. Can someone pls tell her to send the front pictures ? Make she no mind poor people who believe marriage is an achievement. Send us pictures jare, it gives me joy.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by columbus007(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
That ass mehn,damnit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.