Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

"Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) (82789 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies / Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by nextstep(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
You know that fan really wants her. He's just doing "sour grapes" grin
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

It been really good... When you won't stay out of trouble...

But with this new face, you seem to have lost your distinctive quality... You know what I mean
Hehehe, at times trouble just look for me and is so unavoidable.

I don't get what you meant by your last statement. grin
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
she's even my month mate

I rep June 28
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Hehehe, at times trouble just look for me and is so unavoidable.

I don't get what you meant by your last statement. grin
Don't worry dear...

So when queen Benny be released from jail? Cus am missing her o
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by castro316: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
yomi007k:

Who be Halima Abubakar?

Gotcha!

1 Like

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by discman2k2(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
lowkey28:
AT age 32? well it's her life.
Haba, u too follow bleive dat age? Hw many times do u celebrate 32??
Haba
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Don't worry dear...

So when queen Benny be released from jail? Cus am missing her o
March 23rd. I'll be very busy by then too so my chatting spree will reduce.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
March 23rd. I'll be very busy by then too so my chatting spree will reduce.
By busy, you mean?
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by slex(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have asked this question times without number ,which movie has she acted please?
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

By busy, you mean?
Can I mail that to you?.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Can I mail that to you?.
Oh Yea... I'll follow you.,
You should follow back
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh Yea... I'll follow you.,

You should follow back
Sure!.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by blont(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gesus!
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Sure!.
Benny, I saw your mail. Can't be more careful this days...

What is it that I usually say of Benita.? Just wanna be sure it's you
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Sultty(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin Truthfully u r a confirm..

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Notmybiz
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by thunderbabs: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who b d guy wey ask her to spread her legs like dt....d deed is about to go down.... kiss
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Benny, I saw your mail. Can't be more careful this days...

What is it that I usually say of Benita.? Just wanna be sure it's you
What are you afraid of?, "she could hold her end of a discussion".

You shouldn't be scared. grin
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
What are you afraid of?, "she could hold her end of a discussion".

You shouldn't be scared. grin
Ok when you engaged in a fight with one ruggedized, what was my intervention?
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Ok when you engaged in a fight with one ruggedized, what was my intervention?
I can't recall word to word. But, you talked of intelligence.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
morereb10:
u no see as she be

aga di nwanyi

grin

Isn't something missing like oye or onye?
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
I can't recall word to word. But, you talked of intelligence.
Ok, I'll follow you. Do me a direct message with your whatsapp contact
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Ok, I'll follow you. Do me a direct message with your whatsapp contact
I can't watsapp at the moment, lets chat by mail.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
I can't watsapp at the moment, lets chat by mail.
Aiit
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by teeghurl(f): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why do people hate this lady so much? angry
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by goldedprince: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
age 32 is still young. wetin dey worry una sef
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by gemini35(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] she wll like it from the back, my ex confess that back enterance is paradise on earth
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
she making her cool cash with dat ass.. bad belle and hungry pple re typing rubbish..
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by arleck(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Olosho! she dey sample herself

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Kronical(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
yomi007k:

Who be Halima Abubakar?

She works in a Mouth Action factory in the North..
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by wildernessVoice: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why is she angry after displaying her fruit. A tree is known by her fruit. Let her repent before the door of mercy closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.