Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video (37247 Views)

XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others / Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by dainformant(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
The several attacks on Nigerians and other immigrants by South Africans, have led Nigerians to form a vigilante to protect themselves against xenophobic attacks currently going on in the country.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/xenophobic-attacks-nigerians-form.html

Watch Video >>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7Vf6OfaWY

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by dainformant(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
If the South-African government cannot protect the immigrants, it is better you all relocate.

Because no matter what you say or do, it is still their country.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by babyfaceafrica: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice one..ungrateful south africans

19 Likes

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by owobokiri(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
The South African government is a big disgrace not just to Africans but also to humanity... No matter the reason given , the police under no circumstances should never abandon any group of vulnerable people.. To think that this has happened many times in the past and has led to the killing of many people , including Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Mozambicans etc.., only shows how haplessly stuupid the phony government in Pretoria is..

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by LastSurvivor11: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
I trust my naija people, most especially my Igbo brethrens..

We too get mind

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by plainol(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
The only way to achieve compromise is through a rugged show of force.

Good thinking from Nigerians.

A federal government was forced to offer dialogue to boko haram cause of the show of force from boko haram.

17 Likes

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Allsouls: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shebi they said its only Igbo's they are killing in south Africa but a good no of them in the video are Yoruba's.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by ayokellany: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

We too get mind
so from the video it was Igbo they were speaking ba ? Keep beating your hairy chest soon enough you will wake up with a functional brain.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by kollynxofodile(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na so mi brothers

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by wristbangle: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

We too get mind

But na yoruba those guys dey yan 4 the video nau cool. Anyway the most important thing is that they are united to defend themselves.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Iamwrath: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's not enough

Kill kill kill

Anyone of them south African scum that has been captured on video should be tracked down and brutally murdered

That's sending message

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by donnie(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
It is well with you my brethren

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by NameChecker: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by jamex93(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
South Africa ppl en

Like dem get mind sef

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by yeyeboi(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
You people should come back home and form vigilante for your country angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by OkoYibo: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

We too get mind

E be like say you no get money to buy data watch the video. If you did, you for sabi say na Yoruba those guys dey tok for there.

25 Likes

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by tivereegega(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
NIGERIA BOYS DON TURN AM TO MATTERS LIKE THIS OOOOOO. SYSTEM THINGS IN PROCESS OPEN MATTERS ON THE STEERS LIKE THIS DESTROY EVERY BODY. GIVE WAY FOR NIJA BOYS

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by AdonaiRoofing(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Good, self defence should be the name of the game now, if they have anythung against any Nigerian, let them follow the due process of the law

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Godprotectigbo5(f): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
I DONT BLAME SOUTH AFRICA SOMETIME

why will nigeria go to south africa to do scam, drug etc

they got wat dey deserve

i dont care who is involved whether is igbo, yoruba or huasa

make they punish them very well ...nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
yeyeboi:
You people should come back home and form vigilante for your country angry

grin grin grin

Vigilante, Fijilantay as Yoruba will call it na neighbourhood watch, nothing glamorous... But for Arrow TV series, it's cool!

BUT... S/Africa isn't their country when all is said & done. Nowhere like home.

South Africans, commoners, political office holders, even police are ALL united against foreigners.

Some of our policemen would rather kill fellow compatriots than let them loot DSTV, MTN or Shoprite offices.

Diplomacy doesn't always work, an eye-for- an eye is at times the best approach

Same South Africans who are enslaved by a White minority in their own land can only attack fellow blacks angry....but, we Nigerians too shouldn't be so enterprising with crime.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by ChappyChase: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Make Una come out of that yeye country jor.
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Vizzim: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

We too get mind

We r talking about Nigerians not ur igbo brothers.. Mtcheeew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by ogastone(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yourba people too much there o.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Then why we nigerians here go burn down the Mtn offices and start demolished any Southafrica companies in Nigeria.
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Abudu2000(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hehehe e done set

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by teebaxy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yoruba got guts sha

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Alpha100(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
I prayfor their souls
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by YESpParticipant: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yes-p Nationwide Protest: We just submitted a letter to the office of the Inspector General of Police and the Lagos State police commissioner to notify them. Kindly follow our progress here... https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Moreoffaith(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
oju lalakan finshori
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by brunofarad(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
South Africans are very crude and cave like
Nonsense mzanzis
Why kill a fellow black man

So shameful,

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Grafixnuel(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Do you love my toon? Check my signature to get urs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / Philippine Military Hercules C-130 Crashes. 45 Dead, Rescue Operations Ongoing / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.