Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video (37264 Views)

XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others / Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by RaptorX: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is it by force to stay in another man's country? They said they don't want you. If you cannot run your own country properly go back and apologize to the white man and beg him to come back and recolonize you.
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by 0rlando0woh: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
I thought it is only Igbos that are being killed
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pylony:
In the name of crazy hurtling, fellow Nigerians are drying up dead like Banga fish as they travel the hot sahara desert on their way to Europe, those that survive either end up as slaves for the Libyan arabs or they stubbornly try crossing the wild waves of the mediterian sea and become food for the fish.
Here we still have the xenophobic attacks on country men by the very Black South Africans we liberated out of Apartheid. And most atimes you can't blame Nigerias who take the deadly risk of setting out for greener pasture, i rather blame the evils of our leaders pass and present.

You liberated South Africans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by arantess: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
If the South-African government cannot protect the immigrants, it is better you all relocate.

Because no matter what you say or do, it is still their country.
This is a foolish talk...
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by delishpot: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
I trust my naija people, most especially my Igbo brethrens..

We too get mind

For your mind now o
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
arantess:

This is a foolish talk...

Sorry son. What warranted that insult?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Pylony(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

You liberated South Africans?
Its a fact, Nigeria played a role in liberating the south Africans during the apartheid era.

In acknowledgement of that see what the South Africans are up to here>>> http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/223405-apartheid-struggle-south-africa-educate-citizens-nigerias-role.html
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by ob123: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Well the zoolanders has no choice since even the zoo landlord had to flee the zoo. Chei we are in trouble.....
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by omoadeleye(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
I DONT BLAME SOUTH AFRICA SOMETIME
why will nigeria go to south africa to do scam, drug etc
they got wat dey deserve

i dont care who is involved whether is igbo, yoruba or huasa

make they punish them very well ...nonsense

well, you are a girl that's why you don't have a brain to type sensible post.
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pylony:
Its a fact, Nigeria played a role in liberating the south Africans during the apartheid era.

In acknowledgement of that see what the South Africans are up to here>>> http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/223405-apartheid-struggle-south-africa-educate-citizens-nigerias-role.html

I'm well aware of the info in your link because you never let us forget it! Anyway, how South Africans got their freedom was a collective effort of the whole world, including that of South Africans at home & in exile, but you guys always like to claim the bigger stake as if you did all the work single-handedly. I laughed when one of your people mentioned 80%. You guys are really funny.
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Parolee: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have been reading a lot of posts about this xenophobia matter. Most of you are writing about stuff you know nothing about ....just those few pics you see on your tv sets ....mostly biased as well.

I am a South African and I write what I see on the streets daily.

History will tell most of you that SA had been a decent host of immigrants from most of our neighbouring countries. SA has hosted Swazis, BaSothos, BaTswana, Mozambicans for many many decades without a single event of xenophobia. What was different with this group of people that made us to live in peace with them for decades? They are nice people who came to SA to do meaningful jobs, mostly working in mines in and around Gauteng, not chest beating etc. No dealings in drugs and brothels, no. Thats why we lived in peace with them.

Then came the guys from East and West Africa. What did they bring? Opening salons and most disguising as pastors opening churches all over whilst conducting illicit trade in substances and business operations not allowed in SA. That's the main problem. If one wants to open a salon....why not in Lagos? If one wants to open a church why not in Abuja? Are all people converted there? Can't hair be braided or cut over there?

If SAns want to do drugs and prostitution ....let SAns destroy each other with those kind of activities and not through foreigners, no. Thats the end of story.

Finaly, if you ever been in SA you will be amazed at the number of foreigners here....Chinese, Ethiopians, Sudanese, Zimbabweans, Congolese, Ghanains, Nigerians, Swazis, Mozambicans, Basothos etc....its just too congested.

For the record, we don't fear Nigerians taking our women....there's just too many supplies of those.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Chijosky(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Where is Mugabe that likes talking oya it's time to act, abi your countrymen no dey SA?
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by KevweNolly(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
an eye for an eye will eventually get us all blind bro
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chijosky:
Where is Mugabe that likes talking oya it's time to act, abi your countrymen no dey SA?

He won't say do jackshit. Not when he's still xenophobic towards the Ndebele over there in Bulawayo. South Africa is carrying a heavy load, also giving child support grants to his people & Somalis. At least those are the ones I've seen carrying SASSA cards at shopping malls.
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Pylony(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm well aware of the info in your link because you never let us forget it! Anyway, how South Africans got their freedom was a collective effort of the whole world, including that of South Africans at home & in exile, but you guys always like to claim the bigger stake as if you did all the work single-handedly. I laughed when one of your people mentioned 80%. You guys are really funny.
Then let all stake holders in the struggle come and stand for them selves, i only point out Nigeria being a Nigeria as simple as that. We sow how we where sidelined during the burial of the great Mandila, no Nigerian was given an opportunity to speak but the things is, history can never be sweep under the carpet.
If you are a South African, is it not obvious that you're more funnyer attacking fellow Africans in the 21st century, shameing the black race with the disguise that your Jobs are being hijacked by immigrants??
And if you're still in doubt over Nigeria's great contribution to the liberation of South Africa during the Apartheid, where presently our country men and women are hunted like wild Animals, hunted down by a new crop of South Africans who lack historical facts or are just playing a blind game with facts. CHECK HERE, see the acknowledgment by the South African arm forces>> http://itweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-23419/

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

We too get mind
E-Money always swagging "agbada". Una like Yoruba culture o. cool
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pylony:
Then let all stake holders in the struggle come and stand for them selves, i only point out Nigeria being a Nigeria as simple as that. We sow how we where sidelined during the burial of the great Mandila, no Nigerian was given an opportunity to speak but the things is, history can never be sweep under the carpet.
If you are a South African, is it not obvious that you're more funnyer attacking fellow Africans in the 21st century, shameing the black race with the disguise that your Jobs are being hijacked by immigrants??

Blah blah blah. When you stop beheading each other for rituals, then you can come lecture me about all that 21st century crap. Charity begins at home!
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by winj3: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
deport ibo drug dealers and 419 scammers and the problem will reduce!

Stop calling it a Nigerian or african problem, na ibo people start the attacks with their drug dealing and criminal activities!

the south Africans call the criminals Nigerians, they are ibos!!!
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by MarieSucre(f): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iamwrath:
It's not enough

Kill kill kill

Anyone of them south African scum that has been captured on video should be tracked down and brutally murdered

That's sending message

Kill a South African? In their own country??
Woe betide any Nigerian that takes such a foolish advice from you. Sorry is his name.
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nero2220(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerians have no right to criticize the south african government. What do you say about the Nigerian government that cannot protect the lives of Nigerians living in Nigeria. Tell me, how many lives have herdsmen claimed in Nigeria? Why not remove the clog in your eye before you remove the spec in someone else's eye

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nero2220:
Nigerians have no right to criticize the south african government. What do you say about the Nigerian government that cannot protect the lives of Nigerians living in Nigeria. Tell me, how many lives have herdsmen claimed in Nigeria? Why not remove the clog in your eye before you remove the spec in someone else's eye

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by ehispapa(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

We too get mind

My brother, Igbos are the problems in SA. that pretoria is dominated by yorubas so keep your chest beating aside

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
ehispapa:

My brother, Igbos are the problems in SA. that pretoria is dominated by yorubas so keep your chest beating aside

Unfortunately, Igbo or Yoruba, it's NIGERIANS they blame. In Pretoria-west the flat Noreen Mansion was closed down by the municiapality because Nigerians turned it into squalor & a drug den. In Capital Park, Melgisedek flat is about to be demolished for the same reasons. It's inhabitable by South African standards. Pictures of what they've done to Melgisedek below..

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by yinkslinks(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yoruba's shouting go home and bring more charms. I pity the south-africans, Yoruba's will use charms to finish them. I remember in my secondary days how they use charms to make people turn mad.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by k9ine(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
You see yourself.
So all the Nigerians and other foreigners there are scammers, and drug dealers?
So none is a student, shop owner, or works insome factory or farm?

Godprotectigbo5:
I DONT BLAME SOUTH AFRICA SOMETIME

why will nigeria go to south africa to do scam, drug etc

they got wat dey deserve

i dont care who is involved whether is igbo, yoruba or huasa

make they punish them very well ...nonsense
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Mirror97: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Forget Nigerians dey vex.. shocked
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Litmus: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nero2220:

What does this even mean? Do you mean that Nigerian government cannot protect all of the lives of her citizens (because she safeguards some) unlike South Africa that safeguards all the life of her citizens ( lol )or do you mean that Nigerian government protects the lives of some of her citizens but not as much as South Africa does? Therefore this equates to Nigeria does not protect the lives of her citizens since Nigeria does not protect, by ratio, the amount of her citizens equivalent to South African government and her citizens. Is such a concept quantifiable? For your argument to make sense, would we not require a world league table on which Nations are measured according to the lives their institutions saves annually or each decade and any nation whose life-saving procedures falls below a certain level that nation is deemed to not be able to protect the lives of her citizens.

What if we take the threats each nation faces into account in working out wich nation, out of South Africa and Nigeria, saves more of her citizens? Nigeria faces existential threat in the form of terrorism, South Africa does not. Nigeria army has battled terrorists and in the process undoubtedly saved millions of Nigerian lives. Nigeria faces famine on a scale approaching that of South Sudan but institutions such as NEMA have saved the lives of countless of the most vulnerable Nigerians from starvations in displaced people camps notwithstanding flaws in the system.

I won't continue since if you are honest to yourself you'd concede that the comment you made makes little sense beyond impactful sounding soundbite.
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
anyone noticed all those guys are yoruba? our chest beating flat head brothers are no where to be found

and to think these flat headed people are the one spoiling naija name with drugs over there.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
KOBOJO:
From the video. ,i can logically conclude that yorubas and not igbos, are the drug lords and prostitutes tarnishing naija image in southy.. cheesy
go and check the names of those arrested for drugs in south africa, if you see one yoruba name there, i will dash you 500mtn card.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ode,its obvious you dnt watch the video,they are Yorubas.
LastSurvivor11:

We too get mind

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Litmus: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fulani herdsmen slaughtering farmers = the Nigerian state does not protect her people.
but
"Nigerian drug Pushers" causing the deaths of thousands of South Africans = the South African State protecting the lives of her people?

Perhaps it's the Nigerian state not protecting her citizens from Boko haram thus Nigerian vigilantes fight Bokoharam.
South African state not protecting her citizens from "Nigerian drug pushers" thus South African xenophobics fight "Nigerian drug pushers". undecided

All very hopeless reasoning...

Why don't we just accept the case is one of South Africans slaughtering foreigners unjustifiably since no wholesale attacks and murder of minority groups by majority groups can ever be justified or should ever be justified.
Re: Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video by Nero2220(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Litmus:

What does this even mean? Do you mean that Nigerian government cannot protect all of the lives of her citizens (because she safeguards some) unlike South Africa that safeguards all the life of her citizens ( lol )or do you mean that Nigerian government protects the lives of some of her citizens but not as much as South Africa does? Therefore this equates to Nigeria does not protect the lives of her citizens since Nigeria does not protect, by ratio, the amount of her citizens equivalent to South African government and her citizens. Is such a concept quantifiable? For your argument to make sense, would we not require a world league table on which Nations are measured according to the lives their institutions saves annually or each decade and any nation whose life-saving procedures falls below a certain level that nation is deemed to not be able to protect the lives of her citizens.

What if we take the threats each nation faces into account in working out wich nation, out of South Africa and Nigeria, saves more of her citizens? Nigeria faces existential threat in the form of terrorism, South Africa does not. Nigeria army has battled terrorists and in the process undoubtedly saved millions of Nigerian lives. Nigeria faces famine on a scale approaching that of South Sudan but institutions such as NEMA have saved the lives of countless of the most vulnerable Nigerians from starvations in displaced people camps notwithstanding flaws in the system.

I won't continue since if you are honest to yourself you'd concede that the comment you made makes little sense beyond impactful sounding soundbite.
I won't join issues with you. Sweet rhetorics will get you nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Philippine Military Hercules C-130 Crashes. 45 Dead, Rescue Operations Ongoing / FG Introduces New Visa Policies For UK, U.S, UAE, France, 147 Others / Fatal Accident In Ibadan Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.