Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria (81239 Views)

iOS is rigid which android device is better more / Android TV Box (watch IPTV And Dstv Free). Mobile And TV Set / Super Neat Iphone 6 (16gb)wifi Only Or For Use As Ipod,45k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by bewyse: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
femorra:
MXG pro is 16k in computer village sir
Pls tell him.

2 Likes

Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by duwdu: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
femorra:
MXG pro is 16k in computer village sir

LOL... this thing called the Web is a real leveler. grin

P34c3
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2017
duwdu:

LOL... this thing called the Web is a real leveler. grin

P34c3

Honestly! smiley
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by wakes: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
bigboa:
I have had K iii since last year and its cool for streaming from my NAS; don't really do live streaming. Just buy remix mini off konga. Its about 18k. You can then install Kodi, Mobdro and SyblaTV for live streaming and ES Explorer and MX Player for local content.
Wow!
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by olakunle10: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
hancock:
I have Minix 8-H Plus. Great android box if you ask me.
Besides, who else is using dreamstreams.net IPTV services?
This is probably one of the best paid IPTV service i have used in a long while.
Buffering is almost none with my ntel internet cool
Hello. Thanks for d writeup. But I've not been able to watch programs on dreamstreams.net. It's always buffering and asking me for code. Please,how do I go about getting the code? Thank you.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
olakunle10:

Hello. Thanks for d writeup. But I've not been able to watch programs on dreamstreams.net. It's always buffering and asking me for code. Please,how do I go about getting the code? Thank you.

How about giving SET TV a spin. Sign up and try it out for 3 days.

http://setvnow.com/#PurpleRain2105

2 Likes

Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by olakunle10: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2017
CavendishPlex:

How about giving SET TV a spin. Sign up and try it out for 3 days.

http://setvnow.com/#PurpleRain2105
Thank you so much. I think my wifi is also a problem. I use tizeri wifi.com but will have to get a better internet service to enjoy the iptvs.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2017
olakunle10:

Thank you so much. I think my wifi is also a problem. I use tizeri wifi.com but will have to get a better internet service to enjoy the iptvs.

I thought Tizeti offered a great service.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by modash(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2017
CavendishPlex:

It's good but definitely not great

You can't watch live TV
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
modash:

You can't watch live TV

Whoa! That's definitely not sexy.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by modash(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
CavendishPlex:

Whoa! That's definitely not sexy.

You can stream YouTube. But it keeps breaking if am using mobdro
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by olakunle10: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
CavendishPlex:

Will find out more about KKontech. Heard their service is good.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
olakunle10:

Will find out more about KKontech. Heard their service is good.

Give them a call to know if your area is covered.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by hancock(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
olakunle10:

Ehh lipsrsealed i use Tizeti wifi.com.ng too and i stream a lot with little or no buffering. Im hoping you dont have a strong connection to their base station, hence the buffering
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by duwdu: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
modash:

You can't watch live TV

Thanks for sharing this buyer-beware, real world experience with tizeti.

1. What download speeds are you able to get on a consistent basis?

2. What's your observed average ping time?

3. Is the service up solid for like 95% of the time in any 24/7 cycle?

(These three attributes together can usually give one a pretty good idea of the quality of a service, IMO.)

Thanks in advance for your response.

P34c3
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by duwdu: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
hancock:

Ehh lipsrsealed i use Tizeti wifi.com.ng too and i stream a lot with little or no buffering. Im hoping you dont have a strong connection to their base station, hence the buffering

Could you please also respond to the questions I just posted/posed to modash/olakunle10 before this? TIA.

P34c3
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by modash(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
duwdu:

Thanks for sharing this buyer-beware, real world experience with tizeti.

1. What download speeds are you able to get on a consistent basis?

2. What's your observed average ping time?

3. Is the service up solid for like 95% of the time in any 24/7 cycle?

(These three attributes together can usually give one a pretty good idea of the quality of a service, IMO.

Thanks in advance for your response.

P34c3

It's consistent the down time isn't so much
I used it for a couple of months two or three I think
I couldn't use it to watch live tv here in Ajah but it fine for streaming YouTube
The download speed btw 8-12/13 Mbps download
Swift ng is definitely better here in Ajah
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by hancock(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
duwdu:

Could you please also respond to the questions I just posted/posed to modash/olakunle10 before this? TIA.

P34c3
download speeds of 10-20mbs regularly.used to be higher. did i mention the fact that its truly unlimited grin
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
hancock:

download speeds of 10-20mbs regularly.used to be higher. did i mention the fact that its truly unlimited grin

Like they say, when you go truly unlimited, there ain't no way you're going back. cheesy
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by Deyooluv: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
If you are looking for low cost, high quality, reliable cable alternative, this IPTV service is for you. With a fully functional interactive tv guides and streaming across multiple platforms you will get the true cable tv experience without the high cable tv bill.
With this service you will get the majority of the premium channels, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz that most cable companies offer along with all of the basic channels such as TNT, USA, TBS, and much more. Depending which service you pick you will also get more UK channels, premiere league 3pm Kick offs, and international coverage as well as adult content!.No contracts. Pay as you go. Cancel at anytime. The best low cost cable alternative!
I moved to canada and i am a reseller of this service.
I can hook you up and also be aware that this service is majorly centered around UK,US and Canada.
I have test trial if you want to check it out
This is cheaper than DSTV and TSTV.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by duwdu: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
modash:

It's consistent the down time isn't so much
I used it for a couple of months two or three I think
I couldn't use it to watch live tv here in Ajah but it fine for streaming YouTube
The download speed btw 8-12/13 Mbps download
Swift ng is definitely better here in Ajah

This is helpful. Thanks.

P34c3
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by duwdu: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
hancock:

Thanks for this helpful chip in, hancock.

Your typical ping? Which is your own area? (Sorry if you stated these elsewhere and I missed the info.)

P34c3
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by duwdu: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
CavendishPlex:

Like they say, when you go truly unlimited, there ain't no way you're going back. cheesy

Well put.

P34c3
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by duwdu: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deyooluv:
If you are looking for low cost, high quality, reliable cable alternative, this IPTV service is for you... The best low cost cable alternative!...

Which service is this? Please give a full disclosure so one can check with other reviewers/users.

And, other than a more complete channels lineup, have you factored in the additional spend on data that's required before saying the service you resell is cheaper than DS/TSTV all-in? (I'll suggest you factor in, say, ₦10-18k/month for unlimited, 24/7, 10-20mbps data spend for those amongst us lucky to have access to such data services, then please revert.)

P34c3
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by texasbullet(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Deyooluv:
If you are looking for low cost, high quality, reliable cable alternative, this IPTV service is for you. With a fully functional interactive tv guides and streaming across multiple platforms you will get the true cable tv experience without the high cable tv bill.
With this service you will get the majority of the premium channels, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz that most cable companies offer along with all of the basic channels such as TNT, USA, TBS, and much more. Depending which service you pick you will also get more UK channels, premiere league 3pm Kick offs, and international coverage as well as adult content!.No contracts. Pay as you go. Cancel at anytime. The best low cost cable alternative!
I moved to canada and i am a reseller of this service.
I can hook you up and also be aware that this service is majorly centered around UK,US and Canada.

Are you going to give details?
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, if you're still interested in IPTV, check out this video on Nitro TV and download the free apk. It's an all open access now for under 4 days.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxGWILO0RLeGbzcwV0RCTGQza3M/view?usp=sh aring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y14gKw8wVFo&t=199s
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by makavele: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
CavendishPlex:
Hi guys, if you're still interested in IPTV, check out this video on Nitro TV and download the free apk. It's an all open access now for under 4 days.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxGWILO0RLeGbzcwV0RCTGQza3M/view?usp=sh aring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y14gKw8wVFo&t=199s

apk alone?
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
makavele:

apk alone?

And I hope you watched the video properly to see there's a username with a password supplied. Enjoy!
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by makavele: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
CavendishPlex:

And I hope you watched the video properly to see there's a username with a password supplied. Enjoy!

Okay , i watched and really didnt understand, will watch again !
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by Dam5reey(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
makavele:

Okay , i watched and really didnt understand, will watch again !

Yeah, this thing want to finish data... cry

Just click on the link check the description

And boom........

Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by Dam5reey(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
CavendishPlex:

It's for unlimited data plan... 1080p is a killer lol....
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.