Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos (53886 Views)

#BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React / 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) / #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by asumo12: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys
They'll know you're a side chick and they be like, "our wife, you have come? Anytime you no dey, this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you'll cook that your jollof rice for us?

Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair, start to cook...even commot pant join.
The Thunder that will fire all of una , e go gather muscle like Basseygrin
undecided undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by leokennedi(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
[b][/b] BBN again
How many times today
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by pyyxxaro: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys
They'll know you're a side chick and they be like, "our wife, you have come? Anytime you no dey, this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you'll cook that your jollof rice for us?

Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair, start to cook...even commot pant join.

grin be like men don hail you well well when you young tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by RillJ(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sis Poco no vex, na male solidarity tinz!

pocohantas:
Fear guys

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by theophorus(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
...What people do for money...

People are only concern about getting money not minding the source and who get hurt or the multiplier effect on the society...

we have lost of Morals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by nicerichard05: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

hahaha dis got me laffing. same with babes na, she will be call the 'mugu' guy our inlaw, do u know chiamaka loves you so much,. lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by 4dor: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by exlinkleads(f): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
this is photoshop jor

make una go sit down
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
BBNaija housemate Bassey actually knew Thin Tall Tony was married.

These are pictures of Bassey and Thin Tall Tony, who has been flirting around the house despite having a wife and two kids.

As for Bassey, his 'bro code' is so strong.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/bbnaija-housemate-bassey-knew.html?m=1

Don't mind dem I just de look

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Nnemaranma(f): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
More photos

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Ekakamba: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Intrepid01:
THis BBN is looking more fake and fake by the hour...the reason why I have lost the little interest I had...

How come they all knew each other before BB house..when over 4000 people went for auditioning.

It seems like the only naïve people here are the viewers..but wetin consign me...na the people wey dey waste deir money cast vote na dem be the REAL loosers!!
I telz you... Money to play BabaIjebu or Plentymillions. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by TinaAnita(f): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

I'm just so sick and tired of some people's utmost deception and lies.
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by joe17: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

lol....I can relate to this aswear grin
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by cr7lomo: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Intrepid01:
THis BBN is looking more fake and fake by the hour...the reason why I have lost the little interest I had...

How come they all knew each other before BB house..when over 4000 people went for auditioning.

It seems like the only naïve people here are the viewers..but wetin consign me...na the people wey dey waste deir money cast vote na dem be the REAL loosers!!

Kemen was among the organizers during the audition...he was the one giving out numbers to those that came for bbn audition...hw he got to the house still baffles me...t boss was in America when she was selected...she dint even go for the audition...this bbn crap is staged , they already hv their winner

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by tooth4tooth: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

All this drama go end one day...
That na undisputed truth.
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Intrepid01(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
cr7lomo:

Kemen was among the organizers during the audition...he was the one giving out numbers to those that came for bbn audition...hw he got to the house still baffles me...t boss was in America when she was selected...she dint even go for the audition...this bbn crap is staged , they already hv their winner

If your allegation up there is true...then people (viewers) need to know...its all crap then.

I mean...I'm beginning to hate the whole thing sef
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by sixtus3606(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
fufuNegusi:
Findings has proven that, The Bro code is a really strong code
it will take more than a super model sort of chick to break it

except the BRO wasnt a real BRO...The reverse could be the case

but believe me... a real bro can call a side chick IYAWO and not blink an eye

call them demons if you like
but the truth is
its just the BRO CODE grin grin

That's how we roll grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Akwaudene87(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
angry grin grin
pocohantas:
Fear guys

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shamstiel:
Acclaimed responsible humans sitting home all day being useless just for a reward of an uncertain 25 million naira, and useless youths keeping up with other people's lives on television all in the name of reality show

You that you are not useless, do you have #25million?

The only life you're ever going to have control over is your life. Stop feeling responsible for people. We will watch BBNaija and will continue to watch, and there's nothing you can do about it.

If for some reasons you don't have #25million in your account, one of those useless people is going to be richer than you.

Get used to life, live and let people live.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by HAH: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Intrepid01:

spot on, it's all arrangee
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Threebear(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

LMAO
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Culin(f): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

Honestly. The time God will start punishing those kind of guys ehn.
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

Me sef join?! cry
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by mzchinny(f): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shamstiel:
Acclaimed responsible humans sitting home all day being useless just for a reward of an uncertain 25 million naira, and useless youths keeping up with other people's lives on television all in the name of reality show
Spot on!
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Lyord56(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
CaroLyner:
Who is that boy pouting beside him?
NAA me now ... grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Fortissimo502: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
CaroLyner:

Azin ehn
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by iamkingzlee(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

Dies grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by NLSniper(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
CaroLyner:
Na FOol
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

Na your suppose fulture hubby them u dey course so...,
If thunder come fire us finish who vo come marry you naa? grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by BABZIENE(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

See vexing
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by seunfape(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
TTT story everytime
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by legalpanic: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys

Haba... depends on how you see it. It is usually not in a friend's place to say all he knows sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.