Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec (9459 Views)

Poll: Which team will get all 3 points?

Liverpool: 39% (21 votes)
Arsenal: 50% (27 votes)
The teams will draw: 9% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Sunderland Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On Sunday 13th May 2012 / Manchester City Vs QPR (3- 2) On Sunday 13th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by rasputinn(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2009
software:

It would be very wrong to think of arsenal winning any cup this season, They definately aint gonna win nothin

You're as wrong as your spelling tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by nateevs(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Can you answer to this please?

I will assume you have not been watching our matches hence that unguarded statement.Arshavin does even come no where near our top 3 performers for this season so far.The same Arshavin that the journos are already indicating his mind is no longer with us? undecided

Cesc,Persie and Song will readily comes to mind when we talk consistency.And arguably Vermaleen[b].And as per your statement about him being the highest paid [/b]thus automatically performing better than the rest,have you ever wondered why Ade's performance plummeted with rise in pay?

I smell 20 pages of vigorous arguments if I reply . . So I'll it all diffuse it right here. .
I accept. .
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by kaypumpin2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2009
nateevs:

I smell 20 pages of vigorous arguments if I reply . . So I'll it all diffuse it right here. .
I accept. .

See wetin you allow Criz turn you into? grin Nateev a taciturn? There must be a God somewhere grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by software(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2009
rasputinn:

You're as wrong as your spelling tongue tongue

oops! But i hope u got my msg?
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by Sauron1: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2009
rasputinn:

Hehehehehe

BTW,Sharon said he reversed his predo,so let's take his word for it and save him the humiliation and loss(shoes are expensive you know,except Sharon is into 'em knock offs) of eating his shoe

All of una dey craze especially Nateevs who is clearly suffering from the pink eye.
I was telling him in the first half that i wanted Arsenal to win the game cos Man Utd get fired up when GAYnners breathe down their neck.
Unfortunately for Nateevs, his eyes let him down again.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by debosky(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2009
kay_pumpin:

See wetin you allow Criz turn you into? grin Nateev a taciturn? There must be a God somewhere grin

Nah - he didn't want to get all muddled up - he technically said Arshavin was the most expensive (i.e transfer fees) not highest paid, hence the refusal to go down a rat hole on that.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2009
debosky:

Nah - he didn't want to get all muddled up - he technically said Arshavin was the most expensive (i.e transfer fees) not highest paid, hence the refusal to go down a rat hole on that.

The argument is redundant. . . . .Both sides are wrong.

Alex Song is Arsenal's best player this season.
Cesc was useless in the first half and he was giving passes away like he was half-blind.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by vislabraye(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2009
UP GUNNERS! No mind Liverpool jare. They've been loosing and drawing as if it is in vogue, but when they want to meet Arsenal, they buckle up. They are not serious jo. Arsenal is the team every other team wants to beat by hook or crook.

Benitez is beginning to loose it. I have lost the respect i had for him, and i still wonder what the Bleep is he still doing in Liverpool?? ? . He has one of the best teams in Europe and still cannot make a positive headway in the league. He should not only be fired, he should be shot.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by vislabraye(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Alex Song is Arsenal's best player this season.
Cesc was useless in the first half and he was giving passes away like he was half-blind.

Sauron how far nah. You have left the "Is Mourinho's a fluke?" forum.

I don't agree with you that Song is Arsenal's best player this season. I would still put Fab and Arshavin ahead of him. May be he's amongst the 3rd best,
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by kaypumpin2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

How so?

debosky:

I think Criz has an input grin Over 4-5 pages of English lectures and copying and pasting is definately energy-sapping.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by Sauron1: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2009
vislabraye:

Sauron how far nah. You have left the "Is Mourinho's a fluke?" forum.

Mourinho is a fluke. . . . .Nothing more to be added.

I don't agree with you that Song is Arsenal's best player this season. I would still put Fab and Arshavin ahead of him. May be he's amongst the 3rd best,

He has been Arsenal's best player this season and he is positively consistent.
Of course, Cesc and Arshavin are GAYnners' favourites but Song has not failed yet to deliver what is required in every game he's played this term.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by dipo2much(m): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2009
You reverse your[b] prediction[/b], grin grin

Thats the lamest crap I read,Sauron. And i'm not amazed its from you.

Admit,the boys surprised you. And give 'em credit.

Proudly a gunner
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by TOPE20001(f): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2009
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arsenal WON. In your face scumtwats grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by TYPOP(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2009
Arsenal for life. I'm in love with this team. And yes, before you tell me, I know they can disappoint you when you least expect.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by Sauron1: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2009
dipo2much:

You reverse your[b] prediction[/b],  grin grin
Thats the lamest crap I read,Sauron. And i'm not amazed its from you.

Can't you read where i said so even before the game kicked-off?
It seems all GAYnners are blind(virtually)?

Admit,the boys surprised you. And give 'em credit.
Proudly a gunner

I am not surprised. . . Liverpool are low on confidence right now.
Rafa should be sacked.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by dipo2much(m): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Can't you read where i said so even before the game kicked-off?
It seems all GAYnners are blind(virtually)?

I am not surprised. . . Liverpool are low on confidence right now.
Rafa should be sacked.

Why did you have a different prediction from the onset? It shows your predictions are baseless and merely wishful. If you had a differing prediction,you should have stuck with it ,instead of changing minds like a clueless girl
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by vislabraye(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2009
I wasn't too comfortable with the victory. I think Arsene should be looking to replace players like sagna. He's been acting confused.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by Sauron1: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2009
dipo2much:

Why did you have a different prediction from the onset?

Circumstances and contingencies.
Predictions do change based on team list, team formation and whatever whatever.

It shows your predictions are baseless and merely wishful. If you had a differing prediction,you should have stuck with it ,instead of changing minds like a clueless girl

Arsenal fans on this thread know i am always spot-on about them.
I know Arsenal won't win a dime this season. . . . . .They will flatter to deceive as usual and fall off the radar around February.

vislabraye:

I wasn't too comfortable with the victory. I think Arsene should be looking to replace players like sagna. He's been acting confused.  

He owned that right flank. . . . .Walcott was useless.
There was a reason Torres ran to the left flank to torment Traore. I think Sagna was majestic and his crosses were on point throughout.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by Debroslink: 12:50am On Dec 14, 2009
IT'S ENOF, THREND CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by Olisa4all: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2009
where's arkinses hiding. . .[color=][/color]
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by showbobo(m): 1:13am On Dec 14, 2009
I wonder why this Sharon is this cantankerous. . . na only you for Nairaland grin cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by rockyfela(m): 1:23am On Dec 14, 2009
Gunners 4 lyfe. I was happy with the win even though it wasnt convincing.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by sebebe(m): 1:51am On Dec 14, 2009
Gunners for lyf! i suggest wenger shud try to get a point man in january cos presently, there's no target man in the squad. we play formation 4-6-0.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by Olisa4all: 1:59am On Dec 14, 2009
lol 4-6-0. . .so arshavin played as wat?[color=][/color]
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by edoyad(m): 2:32am On Dec 14, 2009
^ grin Arshavin played in the 0
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by jj2love36(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2009
jj; i tink dat s/people shd learn 2 respect arsenal frm now, nd dont 4get dat u just cant write de gunners off. UP GUNNERS
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by echobee(f): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2009
up Gunners.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by illusion2: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2009
Like I've stated many times before now. . . . . . . Rafa needs to go for us to make progress. . . .we're now equal on points with BIRMINGHAM !!!!!

A manager's job is linked to RESULTS ! Winning 3 games out of the last 15 (20%) in all competition is far beneath this great club. . . . IS SOMEONE LISTENING !!!

echo- bee:

up Gunners.
And by the way . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . .[size=18pt]f lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed gunners [/size] ! (Honestly that made me feel better grin grin)
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by switch47(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2009
Nice play Gunners. Anybody can spit anything. it wont change the the result!! Arsenal won. PERIOD!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by sayso: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2009
good weekend for all gunners
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by olayhincar(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2009
We the Best, Up Gunners
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec by batuta: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2009
up arsenal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs QPR (1 - 0) On 27th October 2012 / Newcastle Vs Tottenham Match Preview, Stats, Line Up And More / Serie A, Premiership, La Liga Or Bundesliga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.