Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) (47031 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Nina Rocks Blonde Low-cut Hairstyle [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Spotting New Rastafarian Hairstyle [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
She looks good.

Order for your cakes in Abuja. Home delivery.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by nextstep(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yummy yum. grin
omalicha somtin
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by EazyMoh(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Did she get a nose job?
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by nickxtra(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
She is getting too fat for my liking

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
She is fine o, but her face has started annoying me. Why does she batt her eyelids and twist her neck and spoil her mouth so much....it is really getting irritating. She was in a TV ad recently and if you ask me till tomorrow what the ad is about I will still not know. She was just blinking and rolling her eyes and twisting her neck and spoiling her mouth...shior
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by nabegibeg: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
she change hairstyle na news abi

when she change underwear una go know abi
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by atilla(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
I fink she's started advertising one hairdo pro duct that's why she's changed the hair. She looks good wif any hairstyle sha
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hahaha haha ha ha ah a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha makachukwu!
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na our daughter o.... She jst the bear anoda name.... Igbo blood running in her veins
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
IPOB123london:
Biafran blood speaking out loud

adiamama

thank God those tiger never touch her face

Na our daughter o.... She jst dey bear anoda name........ Igbo blood running through her veins
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by queenitee(f): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Her makeup can be wiped off with a wet towel

Just remove her wig on her cone head and wipe her face with a wet towel, you will immediately shout blood of Jesus 7 times

God will punish makeup artists
Sorry, but Yemi is naturally beautiful
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by potent5(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
na now she resemble Igbo gal. Pls no insults from the 'other' people; I no call anybody name o.
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by ojibole(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
so she's this hot...I never knew oh DAMN
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
shocked those shoes cool
Natural looking hair , love it smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
iamtewwy:
if i see ds girl for road i no go fit recognize her..ah go just waka pass. i cant realy pin point and say ds is d face of yemi alade i dnt knw weda na only me they face ths kind issues

Na only you o.grin
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by vannessa7(f): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Just remove her wig on her cone head and wipe her face with a wet towel, you will immediately shout blood of Jesus 7 times

hater spotted
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by kanicorp9(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
I change my Google money 410 per dollar
PhilAmadeus:
Who new look Epp.......abeg wetin be dollar exchange today ooo...
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
vannessa7:

hater spotted

Hater ??

I only hate people who are richer than me
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Pennyways: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Applause for her
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Pennyways: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don d crush this babe since
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by vannessa7(f): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
IPOB123london:
Biafran blood speaking out loud

adiamama

thank God those tiger never touch her face

caveman mentality always tribal and ethnic focused, you are 200 yrs behind civilisation, when will you catch up,
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by shumuel(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
Yemi Alade showed off her fresh new look after ditching her signature hairstyle... She instead went for an afro look.

See more photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/yemi-alade-ditches-her-signature.html?m=1

Teacher: What do you do, when husband no gree come ?

Akpos: You change hair style grin

kikiki Lol grin her elder sister was showing us her massive as5, so hers is better cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by benniearinze: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Who dey fvck this girl sef undecided
ah wonder o my guy......for the guy mind he has made it in life
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Those makeup guys will enter hell first! They can so lie!
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by kosisokosi48(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sultty:
Real African queen kiss
d lips should av been Red[color=#990000][/color] oil ........soup is ready ! grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by IPOB123london: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
vannessa
caveman mentality always tribal and ethnic focused, you are 200 yrs behind civilisation, when will you catch up,

ahahha funny stuff

someone that graduated from the university after going through 6yrs strike calling advanced people cavemen haha

well for a start what is Vannessa in african term

African have no shame

have you seen any European name called Ola, tunde etc

u see you are seriously a cavewoman
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Jodha(f): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
She should stick to her old hairstyle.. It was unique and not ordinary like this one..

Mtsheww..
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by GENTLETEE(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who ever or whatever inspired was good to her She looks simply amazing
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by ceejay4real(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
I want to marry this girl, I swear! Please can anyone help me with her number? Thanks in advance!
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
She looks like "baby-rubber" in the 3rd picture. Generally she is pweety.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.