Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 (1197 Views)

NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance / INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Change is Here. The fertilizer price is almost half the price of the imported 1.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Which one be buhari fertilizer again?Shey na him money he take buy them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Rilwayne001: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
More stupid propaganda grin grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin
Una dooh
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by dikeigbo2(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Op,Op......Continue
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
The labour of Buhari will never be in vain.

Wailers and mischief makers can go and hug transformer for all we care.

Wailers are frustrated and exasperated by this type of news. grin grin Hahaha gringrin please take heart but change has come and it's going to stay.
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by mightyhazel: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:
More stupid propaganda grin grin undecided
how time flies,..

And how afonjas transform

Hmmmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Rilwayne001: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
mightyhazel:
how time flies,..nd how afonjas transforHmmmmmm

Igbo..desist from mentioning me.. angry
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by mightyhazel: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:
sheyy

Make e no dey invain o

Becos Nigerians don die finish from hunger and disease o!
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Rilwayne001, where you keep my irish wife YourMain sad
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by mightyhazel: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

wen u dey mock sai baba?

U no dey go anywhere o grin
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Rilwayne001: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Rilwayne001, where you keep my irish wife YourMain sad

The oza room grin grin tongue
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
mightyhazel:
sheyy
Make e no dey invain o
Becos Nigerians don die finish from hunger and disease o!
In God name it won't.
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

The oza room grin grin tongue
Bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by mightyhazel: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:

In God name it won't.
abi?

But we running outta patience!

Wen we gon experience the 'say changi'?

Na almost second half we dey now o!
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
mightyhazel:
abi?

But we running outta patience!

Wen we gon experience the 'say changi'?

Na almost second half we dey now o!

But no one should expect that all the damage done over a generation can be undone in a year. Real change demands perseverance and patience. It demands openness to honorable compromise and cooperation. It demands support on a constant basis from the people of Nigeria and from your friends abroad. That does not mean being patient with corruption or injustice, but to give up hope because change comes slowly would only be to hand a victory to those who do not want to change at all.

Remember something we Americans have learned in over 224 years of experience with democracy: It is always and everywhere a work in progress. It took my own country almost 90 years and a bitter civil war to set every American free. It took another 100 years to give every American the basic rights our Constitution promised them from the beginning. -President Bill Clinton At Nigerian Senate.
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by IPOB123london: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
common rice for victim of boko harem in north go missing

do not ask me but ask the holly hausa fulani what happened to those rice

believe anything u like
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by mightyhazel: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:

But no one should expect that all the damage done over a generation can be undone in a year. Real change demands perseverance and patience. It demands openness to honorable compromise and cooperation. It demands support on a constant basis from the people of Nigeria and from your friends abroad. That does not mean being patient with corruption or injustice, but to give up hope because change comes slowly would only be to hand a victory to those who do not want to change at all.

Remember something we Americans have learned in over 224 years of experience with democracy: It is always and everywhere a work in progress. It took my own country almost 90 years and a bitter civil war to set every American free. It took another 100 years to give every American the basic rights our Constitution promised them from the beginning. -President Bill Clinton At Nigerian Senate.
as far as am concerned and as far as honest nigerians aare concerned,..'The damage' was done in the past 2 yrs or so!

Nigeria obviously hasn't gotten it right all dese while,and has been faltering for the past few decades,..but do u not see how everything just collapsed within d space of less dan 2yrs?

Sai baba obviously has the reverse of midas touch!

But am gon be patient like my fellow compatriots and ignore the jeering noises from the west side. Thos guys are with little or no faith

Its my fervent prayer that buhari gets fine and come complete his 'good works' in the country!

Say baba sombori! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
mightyhazel:
as far as am concerned and as far as honest nigerians aare concerned,..'The damage' was done in the past 2 yrs or so!

Nigeria obviously hasn't gotten it right all dese while,and has been faltering for the past few decades,..but do u not see how everything just collapsed within d space of less dan 2yrs?

Sai baba obviously has the reverse of midas touch!

But am gon be patient like my fellow compatriots and ignore the jeering noises from the west side. Thos guys are with little or no faith

West side? You mean Afonjas side.

Which side are you? Igbo side or Aboki side.

Its my fervent prayer that buhari gets fine and come complete his 'good works' in the country!

Say baba sombori! cool

Ameen
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by mightyhazel: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:

Which side are you? Igbo side or Aboki side.

Ameen
confam nwa afo cool,..the one u will gleefully refer 2 as flat head

The one who saw the future disaster buhari while sitting down,while u saw him as the messiah while standing on ugwu awusa 'northern highlands',..while my western brothers saw him for whom he is,but due 2 'sophistication' threw their weight,with d hope dat b4 long, the oldman will no longer cope,thereby cornering the 'big take'! And bragging 2 d rest of us about 'sophistication'!

Looks like sophisticated brothers have the cake once again even at the exhorbitant toll on suffering nigerians lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by ManirBK: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:

Wailers and mischief makers can go and hug transformer for all we care.

Wailers are frustrated and exasperated by this type of news. grin grin Hahaha gringrin please take heart but change has come and it's going to stay.
good development

Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by steppin: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari's fertiliser? Na his money dem use do am?
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
mightyhazel:
confam nwa afo cool,..the one u will gleefully refer 2 as flat head

The one who saw the future disaster buhari while sitting down,while u saw him as the messiah while standing on ugwu awusa 'northern highlands',..while my western brothers saw him for whom he is,but due 2 'sophistication' threw their weight,with d hope dat b4 long, the oldman will no longer cope,thereby cornering the 'big take'! And bragging 2 d rest of us about 'sophistication'!

Looks like sophisticated brothers have the cake once again even at the exhorbitant toll on suffering nigerians lipsrsealed

Deleted
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by mightyhazel: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:

This your grammar self pass my power. You bi Afonja but a through one. Yoruba are respectable people unlike Rilwayne001 who insult someone the age of his granpa.

u no sharp jor!

U relate 2 buhari sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Rilwayne001: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:

This your grammar self pass my power. You bi Afonja but a through one. Yoruba are respectable people unlike Rilwayne001 who insult someone the age of his granpa.

Lol, olodo! You couldn't grab the nonsense he wrote, the reason why you are applauding the dude for his banters towards you and bubu. grin
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Rilwayne001: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
mightyhazel:
u no sharp jor!

He's buhari pikin. Another dullardio grin grin
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
mightyhazel:
u no sharp jor!

We are not intertwined in anyway with Buhari.
Nationality conjugate us together.
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by mightyhazel: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

no doubt!

He just dey yan opata since sad
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Rilwan mind your business. If Buhari can take your insult I will not. dis one na warning of becareful. You dey hear me so.

Dullard means stupid person.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by mightyhazel: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:

We are not intertwined in anyway with Buhari.

Nationality conjugate us together.
lol

U no 'intertwine',..but u 'conjugate'

Haba! Abboki grin
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Rilwayne001: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
mightyhazel:
no doubt!
He just dey yan opata since sad

No mind him, he done drink fura de nunu so tey the thing dry affect him brain grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Fertilizer To Sale For As Low As N5,500 by Rilwayne001: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:

Rilwan mind your business. If Buhari can take your insult I will not. dis one na warning of becareful. You dey hear me so.
Dullard means stupid person.

Sorry sir grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Ango Lied, Palm Oil Was Highest Revenue Earner @amalgamation-1914 Annual report / After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.